Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:11 pm
Zylo sat on his bed and looked at his coin, watching the object closely.

((Coin: User Image))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:32 am
After awhile, Fyren sighed and looked at Hikari and flicked his ears. "You wanna go to the room now?" he asked, clearly bored. Hikari chuckled and nodded while grabbing her bags and handing Fyrens his. The ywalked of the stairs quiet fast and Fyren soon began to look for there room number. They soon past Zylos room, his door wide open to see his sitting on his bed looking at a strang coin. Fyren simply shrugged and started to walk into the room next to his but Hikari stade put and watched him silently. Wow, kinda lonley...I can change that! she thought before bounding himto his room and leaping on to his bed next to him, her long tail swaying. "So what'cha up to?" she asked happily.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:57 pm
Zylo flipped his coin and caught it, "Nothing really." he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Hikari lashed her tail silently. That wasnt the type of answer I was looking for she hissed to herself before straighting up and taking a good look at the coin. "whereja get that from? Ive never seen anything lie it!" she admited.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:54 pm
Zylo flipped the coin once more and caught it easily, "Made it myself." he said, tossing it up again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:35 am
Without another word, Hikari quickly snatched the coin from the air before Zylo could catch it again and looked at it carefully. "Its really nice" she admited  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:58 am
Zylo smiled, "Thank you." he said calmly, watching her carefully  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:45 pm
The she-leopard soon tiled her head, leting her ears tilt to one side. "Does it have any certain meaning or story or somthing?" she asked, giving the coin back to its owner.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:42 pm
Zylo accepted the coin and held it up, "My symbol is embossed on both sides." he said calmly, looking at the red symbol with green flames.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:51 pm
Hikari flicked her tail, clearly quite interested. "I see that" she replied softly, her eyes locked on the coin.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:55 pm
Zylo smiled, "Do you want it?" he asked simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:56 pm
Hikari jolted at his comment, almost falling of the bed. "Are you serious?" she asked, her eyes wide.  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:59 pm
Zylo laughed, "Of course, consider it an early birthday present." he said with a wolfish grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:08 pm
The snowleopard shook her head slowly. "I-I dont know. I mean...isnt it special to you?"  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:13 pm
Zylo smiled, "Not really." he said simply.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff