Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:54 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda hears the call for food downstairs and stands up. "What do you guys want, I'll go and get it for ya." She offers a wink to the Dragon and Wolf and heads towards the door, already planning on a large order of pancakes herself.

"I'm not hungry. If you don't mind, I think I'd like to get a little sleep. Could one of you stay here and watch the door, just in case? I don't care if you guys eat in here or anything. I should have my energy back in the morning," he says as his eyes close quickly and he falls asleep.

OOC: I gotta go. I'll be on tomorrow to see what's happened 3nodding . Later.  
OOC: LOL! Thank you all that have come in and are interacting. I just needed to break in real quick and see who here wants a job around the bar. I am acting as hostess and I have down a bartender and cook so far. We still have openings for waiter/waitress and bouncer. Can use more than one in each of these posistion, for when one or the other might not be on. Please respond in PM if you are interested.  

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

MellyBean
Tae poked her head out of the kitchen and looked around asking loud enough for anyone in the common/dining room (Whatever ya wanna call it) to hear her, "Does anyone want something to eat? I'll whip up some food quick if it's asked for!" She stands in the door waiting for the chorus of voices telling her yes or no

the new bartender looked at the mouse, nodding with somewhat of a desesperate look "-ANYTHING- he called out, then laughed "no, really, just anything to chew on would be okay by me, thank you! any drink you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:56 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
Cade noticed one of the waiters looking around and raised an arm to signal for some service, "ah there we go, now just to figure out what I want to drink." he laughed at the realiziation he hadn't thought past asking for service.

Alexander layed down his little papers and walked over to Cade.
"'Ello. What can I get you?"

Cade looks up at him, "oh yes, Can I have a bottle of beer and a mug to go with it please?" Cade licked his beak at the thought of some beer to end his day with.  

Vashyyk

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:57 pm
Vashyyk
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
Cade noticed one of the waiters looking around and raised an arm to signal for some service, "ah there we go, now just to figure out what I want to drink." he laughed at the realiziation he hadn't thought past asking for service.

Cade looks up at him, "oh yes, Can I have a bottle of beer and a mug to go with it please?" Cade licked his beak at the thought of some beer to end his day with.

"Absolutely. I'll get right on it."
Alexander walks over to the bar, "Kuro! One beer, one mug."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:57 pm
Lloxie
Kleah blinks as Kuro knocks over the thing of vodka and sniffs it. Almost immediately he reels backward and almost falls off the stool. He steadies himself after a moment, then grins and laps up the alcohol, having never tasted anything like it before. he yips between sips. Once he's lapped up all the drops he's found on the bartop be blinks and sways some, feeling something he'd never felt before. Drunkenness. He burps lightly and looks around, a drunken grin on his muzzle.

Kuro's ears lowered - oh no..... drunken canine...- Kuro gulped down, backing up against the bar, lauging nervously "ehhh... you... you shoudn't be drinking that so fast you know...."  

Kuro Netsune

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:58 pm
Kuro Feuer
MellyBean
Tae poked her head out of the kitchen and looked around asking loud enough for anyone in the common/dining room (Whatever ya wanna call it) to hear her, "Does anyone want something to eat? I'll whip up some food quick if it's asked for!" She stands in the door waiting for the chorus of voices telling her yes or no

the new bartender looked at the mouse, nodding with somewhat of a desesperate look "-ANYTHING- he called out, then laughed "no, really, just anything to chew on would be okay by me, thank you! any drink you want?"
Tae laughed softly and nods, giving a little mock salute, "One anything coming right up!" She disappears back into the kitchen laughing softly and soon the banging of pots and pans can be heard and savory aromas eminating from the kitchen as she make a simple, yet filling and delicious meal for the masses that visit the inn..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:58 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda hears the call for food downstairs and stands up. "What do you guys want, I'll go and get it for ya." She offers a wink to the Dragon and Wolf and heads towards the door, already planning on a large order of pancakes herself.

OOC: To blink is to be lost in this thread! Slow down, I wanna post! XD

"Could you see if they have a couple of steaks? And some more water would be nice as well. Here, let me pay for our meals, since you helped me out so well." He dug in a pouch and offered her a large silver coin. "I hope this will be enough to cover it. Tell the owner that I'll be taking a room up here as well; I'll pay for it when I see her next."  

DracosBlackwing

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:01 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk

"Absolutely. I'll get right on it."
Alexander walks over to the bar, "Kuro! One beer, one mug."

the Catfox nooded, moving quick, but not as quick as to startle Kleah, getting up a tray and quickly placing the mug, very cleanly filling it with the beer, making sure the foam doesn't spillls, and sets the bottle on the tray, handing it over to Alexander "beer, coming out!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:02 pm
DracosBlackwing
Manda_Tifa

"Could you see if they have a couple of steaks? And some more water would be nice as well. Here, let me pay for our meals, since you helped me out so well." He dug in a pouch and offered her a large silver coin. "I hope this will be enough to cover it. Tell the owner that I'll be taking a room up here as well; I'll pay for it when I see her next."
Manda nods and takes the coin downstairs, where she hails Artemis and gives it to her. "Dracos and I will each be taking rooms as well...Do, er, employees get free board?" Remembering Dracos' order, she rushes to the kitchen and is alarmed to find a little mouse chef. "Er...a couple of steaks for the Dragon upstairs please?"  

Manda_Tifa

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:05 pm
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kleah blinks as Kuro knocks over the thing of vodka and sniffs it. Almost immediately he reels backward and almost falls off the stool. He steadies himself after a moment, then grins and laps up the alcohol, having never tasted anything like it before. he yips between sips. Once he's lapped up all the drops he's found on the bartop be blinks and sways some, feeling something he'd never felt before. Drunkenness. He burps lightly and looks around, a drunken grin on his muzzle.

Kuro's ears lowered - oh no..... drunken canine...- Kuro gulped down, backing up against the bar, lauging nervously "ehhh... you... you shoudn't be drinking that so fast you know...."

Kleah glances over at him and gives a half-growl, then chuckles and slumps to one side of the stool. He gets cut off as he slips off the stool and flops on the floor. He rolls over and tries to stand up, but only stumbles and finds himself toppled over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:06 pm
((I'd like to join, but I have a bit of writer's block at the moment...))  

NewAgeLink

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:06 pm
MellyBean
Kuro Feuer
MellyBean

Tae laughed softly and nods, giving a little mock salute, "One anything coming right up!" She disappears back into the kitchen laughing softly and soon the banging of pots and pans can be heard and savory aromas eminating from the kitchen as she make a simple, yet filling and delicious meal for the masses that visit the inn..

Kuro lowered his ears, wincing at the noises -what have I done.. I should have just ordered for a sandwich...-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:07 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda nods and takes the coin downstairs, where she hails Artemis and gives it to her. "Dracos and I will each be taking rooms as well...Do, er, employees get free board?" Remembering Dracos' order, she rushes to the kitchen and is alarmed to find a little mouse chef. "Er...a couple of steaks for the Dragon upstairs please?"
Tae looks up when Manda enters the kitchen and nods hearing her request, "Sure thing, I'll send em up after I'm finished with this," She gestures to a mass of food thats ment to feed everyone who's not picky about what they eat (It's like a ricey soup with veggies and meat with buns for dipping.) She finishes something on the tray and looks over at Manda again, "I'll get right on it now." She smiles and pokes her head out the door yelling, "Lemme know how many want grub, and I'll dish it up when it's done cooking!" She disappears back into the kitchen and pulls out a pair of steaks for the dragon, "Hey! Manda! How does he want em done??"  

MellyBean

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:08 pm
DracosBlackwing
Manda_Tifa

OOC: yeah, could we breath and count 10 seconds before hitting the 'submit' button? XD;

BIC: Kuro stretched, looking around, preparing the bottles and glasses for the next round, helping himself with a cold lemonade to keep it up  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff