Chouji
  Shikamaru
  Ino
  Hinata
  Kiba
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:09 pm
We haven't really seen enough of the non Team 7 characters to accurately judge what they're like now. He's still playing off their extremes to keep their personalities going.

Kishimoto emphasizes what he has to get get the character across.

Oh, that's weird how you say mine's unrealistic, because before you knew it was mine, you said it was vague, and it made it harder to get the answers people wanted! Or... are you suggesting you try to get Shikamaru? Wait, that must not be it; you don't do that.

I told you I have a good memory. And lol at refusing to notice stuff. You don't notice alot of things about the show either.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:11 pm
I didn't respond to your book on Shikamaru, because I addressed everything I felt needed to be addressed in my post. Would it make you feel better if I just included it in the quote? Because I can go back and do that. My response would still be the same to the entire thing, but I can totally change it if you're upset.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:19 pm
Captain Verd
We haven't really seen enough of the non Team 7 characters to accurately judge what they're like now. He's still playing off their extremes to keep their personalities going.

Kishimoto emphasizes what he has to get get the character across.

Oh, that's weird how you say mine's unrealistic, because before you knew it was mine, you said it was vague, and it made it harder to get the answers people wanted! Or... are you suggesting you try to get Shikamaru? Wait, that must not be it; you don't do that.

I told you I have a good memory. And lol at refusing to notice stuff. You don't notice alot of things about the show either.
I think that's a silly notion. There's a hell of a lot of information in 300 chapters.

No he doesn't. That is what makes his manga interesting. It is recognized world wide partially for the frank way it was, and is being written.

Use you're ******** head, girl. I wasn't talk about your stupid "theories." I was saying your quiz was unrealistic. Yours is unrealistic because all I had to do was say "I'm lazy" and "This is troublesome" and "Man homeworks sucks balls" And I got him like, 80% or something. And it wasn't hard. What I do with tests is that after taking them, I take the initiative to test the test. "I will go for Kiba," says I, and I take the test, going for Kiba intentionally. When the result is Kiba I know the test is too obvious. Also, no, I don't attempt to get Shikamaru, but I believe I have said it probably over 50 times in this guild that him and I not only share common interests, but tend to view real life situations in a similar or nearly identical manner. That is why I always get him on quizzes. They always involve situations, tasks, and feelings.

You do refuse to notice stuff. And every fact you tell me is redundant; in addition to what I have already said. xd It is you who refuses to see things. And don't even bring up the anime; everyone knows I refuse to watch it. Everyone who cares, anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:54 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Oh, very clever with the table there. biggrin

Honestly, out of the rookie nine who else could you get?
Though, uh... I only posted the table because I save all my quiz results. >_>;

Uh, anyone? Are you saying you believe I have nothing in common with anyone else there? >.>;

I liked how the questions were vague. Made it harder to get results people would, "want."
There you go, that's what you said. And FYI, I was talking about the quiz, not my theories.

Also, when I said we haven't seen enough of the non team 7 teams, I was talking about the time jumps.

What do I refuse to notice? I don't watch the anime either, so I can't call you on anything there, but I can call you on things just as I'm sure you can call me on things. That's a silly thing to say.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:48 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Oh, very clever with the table there. biggrin

Honestly, out of the rookie nine who else could you get?
Though, uh... I only posted the table because I save all my quiz results. >_>;

Uh, anyone? Are you saying you believe I have nothing in common with anyone else there? >.>;

I liked how the questions were vague. Made it harder to get results people would, "want."
There you go, that's what you said. And FYI, I was talking about the quiz, not my theories.

Also, when I said we haven't seen enough of the non team 7 teams, I was talking about the time jumps.

What do I refuse to notice? I don't watch the anime either, so I can't call you on anything there, but I can call you on things just as I'm sure you can call me on things. That's a silly thing to say.
With further investigation, I take that back. razz Looks were most certainly deceiving.

Well a lot of the stuff I post about Shikamaru you choose to ignore. A lot of it is fact. But you ignore it anyway. And go ahead and call me on things. I don't refuse to acknowledge fact PROVIDED it has EVIDENCE.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:12 pm
Oh, you mean refuse to agree on? I thought you meant like... refuse to notice stuff that happens just because we missed it for some reason. The stuff we don't agree on is just the stuff we don't agree on. You think it's fact, I don't, and vice versa.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:18 pm
Captain Verd
Oh, you mean refuse to agree on? I thought you meant like... refuse to notice stuff that happens just because we missed it for some reason. The stuff we don't agree on is just the stuff we don't agree on. You think it's fact, I don't, and vice versa.
No. I can agree with you on some things. They're just harder to see because when I do we drop it and argue about something...

I meant refuse to acknowledge something... I don't know. I can't prove everything. I'm just sick and tired of how, if it's not SOLID FACT, it's BULLSHIT. That hurts, you know. Takes us theorists hours to come up with this wild s**t... we don't base it off of crazy notions alone.

I must say, what you have said just now was very reasonable, CONTRARY to what I've been saying, but you disagreed POLITELY and MY GODS, do I appreciate it. Don't know if you did it on purpose or if your period JUST ended but it was... spectacular to see you be some sort of NICE.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:25 pm
I think the only time I've ever said something was bullshit to you was that thing about lifting 400 pounds.

Since you keep talking about my period, I think you should know I don't get cranky. Ever. I just sleep alot. The only reason I seem mean to you is because when I'm debating, I remove myself from any funniness or sillyness or niceness I have, so I can focus on what I'm talking about and proving my point. But um, you shoudl see me during abortion debates. I go off the ******** walls.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:28 pm
Captain Verd
I think the only time I've ever said something was bullshit to you was that thing about lifting 400 pounds.

Since you keep talking about my period, I think you should know I don't get cranky. Ever. I just sleep alot. The only reason I seem mean to you is because when I'm debating, I remove myself from any funniness or sillyness or niceness I have, so I can focus on what I'm talking about and proving my point. But um, you shoudl see me during abortion debates. I go off the ******** walls.
It's true. I swear my life on it. I just don't know HOW the hell I did it... gonk More than once, even.

Sorry, I realize that was a REAL cheap shot on my part. You have no idea how much this really takes a toll on me mentally... I got to go...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:37 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

It's true. I swear my life on it. I just don't know HOW the hell I did it... gonk More than once, even.

Sorry, I realize that was a REAL cheap shot on my part. You have no idea how much this really takes a toll on me mentally... I got to go...
I guess I don't.

Night.  

Captain Verd

ShigureAishite

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:07 pm
Im kiba as well  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:05 pm
I got Shikamaru. Hehehe. I so agree with them on that one. I procrastinate and daydream a lot (and yet I still get As, XD), and don't like moving around too much. Lol, I'm a lazy little person.

For example: Xanga (from a looooong time ago). I updated like once every 4 months or something (or when I remembered and felt like it, which was even less).

Lady Okori

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:20 pm
I somehow am affilated with Kiba... but Im not a dog person..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:16 pm
xRyuuki
I got Shikamaru. Hehehe. I so agree with them on that one. I procrastinate and daydream a lot (and yet I still get As, XD), and don't like moving around too much. Lol, I'm a lazy little person.

For example: Xanga (from a looooong time ago). I updated like once every 4 months or something (or when I remembered and felt like it, which was even less).
Just to let you know, Shikamaru was a flunkie. He didn't have As. He was either THE worst of the second worst in the class. I can't remember.  

Syndactyly

attila the fun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:58 pm
Shikalee
xRyuuki

Just to let you know, Shikamaru was a flunkie. He didn't have As. He was either THE worst of the second worst in the class. I can't remember.

A flunkie is a servant.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces