Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and New Moon
  Yay!
View Results

-EmO_-_cOOkIE-_-qUEEn-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:13 pm
-EmO_-_cOOkIE-_-qUEEn-
i bought twilight at a book fair on a friday i finished at midnight-ish = about 6 hours
that weekend nearly killed me! i hate cliffhangers!
new moon i bought the monday after and i finished around 10 = around 5/6 hours
eclipse took me 3 days but only because i had a lot to do with exams coming up and stuff but it totals up to about 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:45 pm
Twilight took me two full days to read. I mean in daytime. We were on a roadtrip and were going through forests so i thought that was a bonus for me :3  

Zirumi

Queen-of-Sarcastica

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:22 am
About 3 hours.....I average 150 pages an hour depending on font size.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:44 pm
It took me 2 days to read Twilight, 2 days to read New Moon, and about 13 hours to read Eclipse!  

MyLycanJacob101

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:17 pm
I bought the whole series and didn't stop reading it! I read Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse all from 3:30 pm to 11 am  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:35 pm
It took me about a day and a half on a weekend with twilight. New moon and eclipse took me 2 days each but was during the week so they probably only took me about 12 hours at most since I couldn't get much reading done at school.  

Non Timebo Mala

Calamity Rose

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:02 am

Twilight took two and a half, New Moon took three, and Eclipse took three and a half. Maybe Breaking Dawn will take four...Then I'd have a freaky pattern going on. Anyway, I read really quickly (and I even have remarkable comprehension).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:47 am
It took me about 7 hours not taking out the breaks that I did it probably took me about 4 hours not including breaks so yah I'm a fast reader because I read the charlaine harris books in about a day averaging two a day and they are about as thick as twilight.  

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

iSydneyy Cullen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 pm
ok so i was sick with the stomach flu and had to stay in bed allllll day so i made my mom go buy twilight, new moon, and eclipse. then i started twilight finished in two hours. read new moon in one hour and forty-five mins. and then read eclipse in two and a half hours. needless to say i am a scary fast reader and am beyond the Twilight point of no return.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:02 pm
i started twilight before bed and read the first half of the chapter, i was intruiged but uncertain so i went 2 bed
then the next day i kept reading and finsihed it that day, it was during Christmas break
and then i forced my mom to drive me to barnes and noble the next day 2 buy new moon
thank god i had money! and then i had to wait an excruciatingly long time 2 get eclpise from the library because i was bored
im reading it again right now YAY lol  

LexiLu Latte

sanitylovesme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:28 pm
im not really much of a reader and considering i got the knowledge of twilight in january of this year it took me about 2 weeks to read them. like i saisd im not much of a reader, thats the first series of books i've actually read.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 pm
Twilight: 3 days
New Moon: less than a day
Eclipse: reading right now  

xXSakura_ForeverXx

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:38 pm
I finished the entire series in five days.

Twilight in two days.
New Moon in one day.
Eclipse in three days.

and this was all in the same week.
it was one book after another.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:55 pm
My friend took 3 months!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

EverybodysFooled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:21 pm
I can read them in about a day each, but on school days it could take about three days each.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff