Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
The Sims 3 (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ARE YOU EXCITED?!
  YESHH! O______________O
  Blegh. No.
View Results

Little Alphonse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:45 am
Not to be rude... but has anyone plaed SecondLife? Same graphics, same cubic shape. The graphics are going to get annoying, and the gameplay hasn't been released for it yet. The UI in the Sims2 was perfectly fine, same as the Sims1. Big deal, they made some stuff transparent, and changed the icons a little. The UI is probably going to be the same, just more "High-tech" looking in 3. Personally, I'm 100% satisfyed with Sim2, 75% satisfyed with 1, and 5% satisfyed with 3 by the looks of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am
I disagree about it looking like Second Life. Besides, its still in development and will be for the next year so their appearances could change by then. I think the game sounds ok but I'm not sure I'll get it no matter how tempted I am.
1. I don't think my laptop would be able to handle it.
2. I'd completely forget about Sims 2 (like I did with Sims 1) and so I would have wasted a lot of money.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:02 pm
I think Sims 2 sounds better... So I'll hold off on buying a new computer for now. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:25 pm
there is no need to buy a new pc or complain about all the money you spent on sims 1 and 2 you can either save up to get sims 3 or exchange the games you already have in shops(game,game station) for money like im going to do when the time comes and about the pc part the game should still be compatable with todays computers but if you want to splash out and buy a whole new set of pc kit to go with sims 3 go ahead it your choice, personaly im just going to buy sims 3 on its own because i have a very nice up to date laptop that can take all of the sims 1 and 2 software and still have room for other games on it !, im completely extatic about sims 3 and in going to buy it as soon as it comes out in sping (supposedly)2009 , i also have a wii and you are talking about MYSIMS not the sims 2 for wii, i have the sims 2 castaways and pets for wii castaways is brilliant but pets is just like it is on the computer only with a few extras
does anyone know yet the month it comes out in because im settimg up a count down on my bebo for it an i need the month before i can do anything !!!!!!  

ebony_t

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:24 pm
Completion is too far away at the moment for them to set a month for release.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:35 am
The Sims look really... just ick.
I wish they would've stuck with the way it is now.
gonk

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cuddlyinfection

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:54 pm
I just got my Games for Windows magazine and I personally think the Sims 3 is really cool (though I almost have all of the Sims 2 expansion packs and would have spent a LOT of money). I can't wait to see what other updates the official Sims 3 website will throw out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm
maggot disaster
The Sims look really... just ick.
I wish they would've stuck with the way it is now.
gonk
rofl in the preview they put on freetime the sims on it look like a kid in my school i was thinking that his father was a develepor or somethin  

a forgotten death eater

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:00 pm
I agree they do look.... ick! I do like how you can customize everything but still... sims2 is fine!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:04 pm
I hate how they look, but I am already saving for the base version... I am banning myself fromf buying EXP....

When they mentioned klepto, I LOLd. My friend is a Klepto.
It SUCKS though, that after S3 comes out no more Sims 2 EXPs wil come out...

men getting pregnant

a forgotten death eater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:48 am
Cuppycake Chicky
I hate how they look, but I am already saving for the base version... I am banning myself fromf buying EXP....

When they mentioned klepto, I LOLd. My friend is a Klepto.
It SUCKS though, that after S3 comes out no more Sims 2 EXPs wil come out...
freetime was the last exp pack for sims 2 cause now all the work theyre doing would be on ikea stuff(if the rumor is true) and sims3

*edit:apparently according to snootysims theres an 8th expansion pack buts its not comfirmed its called apartment life but im not sure if its true cause sims 3 is coming less than a year and the expansion pack will be too late  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:40 pm
I totally agree- It looks a lot like second life. I am still disappointed with the sims in this 3. And freckles, all I want is some freckles for my sims! (I'll probably complain about freckles until they add them, hahaha)  

The Extraordinary Lauren

a forgotten death eater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:23 am
The Extraordinary Lauren
I totally agree- It looks a lot like second life. I am still disappointed with the sims in this 3. And freckles, all I want is some freckles for my sims! (I'll probably complain about freckles until they add them, hahaha)
well if you leave a sims hygiene low for 5 days they get zits which look like freckles  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:20 am
a forgotten death eater

-getting killed by chuck norris(he comes to your house and punches you so hard you fly into a wall a die)
neutral
That's... odd.

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

B u b o o l s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:40 pm
I must agree with you's ... they look ick at the moment. But i remember the promo for the Sims2 and well i think its come a long way since then, so im gonna hope for the best outa the Sims3.  
The Sims 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff