Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:42 pm
Alice-Cullen-Vampire13
absolutely insist on having the red gatorade instead of the blue one

No way, I thought I was the only one that did this!! xD
Fruit Punch has now become one of my very favorite beverages...

Next to my own blood, of course >>;;  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:17 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Alice-Cullen-Vampire13
absolutely insist on having the red gatorade instead of the blue one

No way, I thought I was the only one that did this!! xD
Fruit Punch has now become one of my very favorite beverages...

Next to my own blood, of course >>;;

he he i love the taste of my own blood too... you aren't alone
well i thought that too! The funny thing is that when i go a day without it i get angry, very strange. Tonight when i was at in n out, i only asked for a soda cup and rushed towards the fruit punch! lol funny  

-The Missing Half-

allieballie17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:55 pm
stay in a town called "Edwards" and attempt to take a picture of the highway exit while speeding away from it at 75 mph and hanging out the window to get it..

hehe that was fun.. i'll post my awesome picture once i get it from mon camera smile

muahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:52 pm
Your obsessed with driving over 120 mph x3  

Nexri

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

kikatou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:56 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
♥ You start to unconsciously run your tongue over your canine teeth.
lol. you do that too?!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:47 pm
kikatou
XxfushigipinayxX
♥ You start to unconsciously run your tongue over your canine teeth.
lol. you do that too?!

Heck yeah, I was doing that all of today too xD

You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When...

♥ You become actively involved in Culenism, wearing red and black every Monday, lighting the candle, etc.

♥ You start telling people that it's your new religion. With a serious face.

♥ You start to buy clothes that remind you of something a character wore (i.e. I bought a blue sweater and tan long sleeve last weekend, even though it was 90 degrees out).

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Ok, ive got a new one. You almost forget to eat!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:32 pm
I know I am way too obsessed when my friends can name a page and I can recite it perfectly.  

vampire_lexicon

vampire_lexicon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:39 pm
complex_ity_
EASY!!!

1. You've listened to all the songs listed on Stephenie Meyer's site in the playlist section...and that's all, for the past 2 months (I actually have a playlist in my media player called Stephenie Meyer).
2. You made CDs of all the songs listed.
3. You keep Twilight and New Moon by your bedside and reread them every day.
4. You've preordered Eclipse and Breaking Dawn BEFORE THEY'RE PUBLISHED (it wasn't easy to convince my mom to order anything, let alone books, online. and i had to reassure her for three days straight that they wouldn't charge her for the books until they arrived).
5. You compulsively recommend the books to everyone you meet, bringing the topic up in conversations until you're sure they've started to read them.
6. You read (and reread) fanfics until 12am every day, stopping only because you need 7 hours minimum sleep to survive.
7. You lend out your books to people despite the fact that you HATE lending out books.
8. You check the lexicon and stephenie meyer's site everyday for updates and are INSANELY disappointed if there are none.

OMG MY OBSESSION TWIN!!!
I thought I was the only one who did that!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:22 pm
My friend told be about the book and I have read both now!

1. but when My friend and I KEEP talking about our favoite parts. biggrin

2. And when all I want to read now is either love or about vanpires!

3. Listen to the Playlist on Stephenie Meyers site!

4. When you dream about the story! lolz.

5. When you count down the days till The next book comes out!  

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:52 pm
- When anybody says the name Edward you perk up and stare at them.

- Relate everything to the book

- Have an imaginary friend Edward ( my friend has Japser)

- When a guy does something stupid to impress you, you say "Edward Cullen would never do something like that" or " You are not Edward-esque"

- When you are talking about a book in school and the characters names is Edward so your friend bursts out Edawrd Cullen in the middle of the descussion causeing you the sque and have everybody look at you funny.

- Write "Edward Sex on Legs Cullen" on the desks ast school then have someone say" Ashley did you write this?" a month later

- Getting your entire class to read the book and having a minimum of 8 copies of either new moon or twilght in every valss you go to

-Downloaing Claire de Lune even though you arent a big classical music lover and listen to it nonstop for a couple days

- Giving people in you grade twilight counterparts and calling them that, then them responding to it ( i call my friend ty jacob and he answers)

- Setting your computer background as edawrd cullen

- When your bored just say, in the middle of class, Edward Cullen and have every girl look up at you and start talking aobut Twilight

- Have a mental break down cause the left your copy in the science room and being to have a panic attack and start crying

...... My list goes on, but I am to lazy to type more. I need to go reread Twilight for the 10th time i havent reread it this week yet ( i normally do it twice of three times)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:05 am
♥ You wake up in the middle of the night with the stomach flu, and for a second, you're actually fine with it because that's just one more thing you can relate yourself to Bella with.

(Unfortunately, that was before I puked my guts out .__.)

♥ You've finally succeeded in getting your sisters to call you Bella and saying you have a boyfriend names Edward, to which your best friend (who knows nothing about Twilight) perks up and goes, "Since when did you have a boyfriend and not tell me?"

♥ All the playlists on your iPod are either fanmixes or one of the soundtracks.

♥ You're insanely happy whenever Supernatural decides to do an episode on vampires or werewolves.

(whoever watched last week's "Heart," I sobbed my eyes out, but it's my favorite episode now)

♥ Even though people have failed and complained about the class, you're seriously considering taking AP Biology senior year just to say you took the same class as Bella and Edward

(I should've taken it this year instead of stupid Physics!!)

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:59 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
♥ You wake up in the middle of the night with the stomach flu, and for a second, you're actually fine with it because that's just one more thing you can relate yourself to Bella with.

(Unfortunately, that was before I puked my guts out .__.)

♥ You've finally succeeded in getting your sisters to call you Bella and saying you have a boyfriend names Edward, to which your best friend (who knows nothing about Twilight) perks up and goes, "Since when did you have a boyfriend and not tell me?"

♥ All the playlists on your iPod are either fanmixes or one of the soundtracks.

♥ You're insanely happy whenever Supernatural decides to do an episode on vampires or werewolves.

(whoever watched last week's "Heart," I sobbed my eyes out, but it's my favorite episode now)

♥ Even though people have failed and complained about the class, you're seriously considering taking AP Biology senior year just to say you took the same class as Bella and Edward

(I should've taken it this year instead of stupid Physics!!)

lol, i got my friend the call me bella, we call one alice, one rolsile, one jasper, one james, one carisle, one esme (my friend matt lol), ect. every person in my direct circle has been given a twilight/new moon character name, we have every main character in boths books so a good percent of our grade will now answer to their twilight/new moon names we are losers  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:21 am
Okay, these are the things that made me know i was a bit obsessed (some can relate...)

You jump with joy when you realize that your middle name is
Rosalie biggrin !!!!! (No lie I seriously did!)

You can quote pretty much any line from Twilight and New Moon.

You see one of the Cullen cars and ask for a picture.

You threaten to join an angry mob if there is ONE slip up in the movie.

You have a sudden interest in classical music *cough claire de lune cough*

You randomly burst out with the phrases "Holy Crow!" "You won't find me betting against Alice" and "Shall we call you Jane?"

You get odd looks for the listed outbursts

Upon hearing news that a guy named Henry Cavill has been suggested for the movie you google search him and decide whether you find him to be an appropriate Edward substitute.

Upon hearing the news of a movie you run up to your mother and babble on about how you may have a heart attack thinking about it (insert mom's inquiry about possible medications she thinks you need here)

Reread Twilight and New Moon every week, resulting in the ever so asked question, "Umm....haven't you already read that?"

Insisting that you have a super hott vampire boyfriend named Edward, who drives a Volvo.

Insisting that said boyfriend "Is too real!!!!" to your parents

Insisting that if your annoying little sister says one more word said boyfriend will come suck her blood whilst she's sleeping.

Consoling her tears by saying, "Just Kidding!!! Edward's a blood vegetarian!!!"

Well the list goes on and on.....  

Mystifying Social Disease

BitchLord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:38 pm
quadrophenia555
- When anybody says the name Edward you perk up and stare at them.

- Relate everything to the book

- Have an imaginary friend Edward ( my friend has Japser)

- When a guy does something stupid to impress you, you say "Edward Cullen would never do something like that" or " You are not Edward-esque"

- When you are talking about a book in school and the characters names is Edward so your friend bursts out Edawrd Cullen in the middle of the descussion causeing you the sque and have everybody look at you funny.

- Write "Edward Sex on Legs Cullen" on the desks ast school then have someone say" Ashley did you write this?" a month later

- Getting your entire class to read the book and having a minimum of 8 copies of either new moon or twilght in every valss you go to

-Downloaing Claire de Lune even though you arent a big classical music lover and listen to it nonstop for a couple days

- Giving people in you grade twilight counterparts and calling them that, then them responding to it ( i call my friend ty jacob and he answers)

- Setting your computer background as edawrd cullen

- When your bored just say, in the middle of class, Edward Cullen and have every girl look up at you and start talking aobut Twilight

- Have a mental break down cause the left your copy in the science room and being to have a panic attack and start crying

...... My list goes on, but I am to lazy to type more. I need to go reread Twilight for the 10th time i havent reread it this week yet ( i normally do it twice of three times)

Hells yes. I miss my Twilight buddy! When the hell are you coming back to school?

There's also:

- You and your friend call a girl you know Lauren and tell her it's an inside joke. Then you have a mini panic attack when she actually reads the book, but thankfully she doesn't confront you about it.
- When your English teacher sees the picture of Edward Cullen on you and your friends' backgrounds in the Computer Lab and is all "I don't know who that man is but I don't want to see him!"
- When you got your (very cool) History teacher to read it and she loved it.
- When your friend has a mental breakdown because she left her copy in the science room, you run with her (yes, run) alllll the way from the first floor to the fifth floor with her, then alllll the way back to the first floor, and then alllll the way up to fourth floor where it turns out your other friend had picked it up and was holding it for her all along. And even though you complain about it, you know you'd do the same thing to her.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff