Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:04 am
Shinta, this is what I'm like ON anti depressants.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:23 am
Shinta Himura
Anti-Depressants, anyone? Keep ya'll calm and un-argumentative, they will.

And as for Spysweeper, it does that with Norton, too. Norton decides a couple times a week to tell me that it's blocked a few worms while I'm playing a game, and it's like, "Hey thanks! Now I just got killed while trying to take out a mob single-handedly in Lineage 2! WOOH!"
Even try to bring any of that s**t around me and I'll break your damned arm off. Not break your arm, no no.

I'LL SEVERE IT OFF.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:05 am
You see why this kid gets to me?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:22 am
Cale Darksun
You see why this kid gets to me?
For once we agree on something.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:12 pm
Celestia Whitesword
*sobs, crying as she types this*

Her brother just told me ... she passed away a couple of hours ago ...

This can't be ... this never should have happened ... why ... ?

*cries!* crying
I am sorry for your loss. I to have lost another one special to me, god bless you. *hugs her tightly* I know, as much as anyone elese, that she is in a better place now, and she will be looking down upon you. Do not grieve the dead, yet rejoice, for they have found life in eternal paradise, and she would have wanted you to be happy. Please, feel free to lay your burdens down a while, you can use my shoulder to cry on anyday. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Hey, thanks. ^^ *sheepish smile*

My head's still in a weird place, so I probably won't be back to farting rainbows and sunshine just yet. sweatdrop

Still, I thank you. ^^ It will take some time before I'm back to "normal". Well, as normal as such applies to me, anywho. ^_~  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:35 pm
"Farting Rainbows and sunshine"........
Yeah I'm never gonna look at that stuff in the right way again....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:31 pm
So I just found out that Wizards is pulling the plug on the "Dragon" and "Dungeon" magazines in favor of online content. All I have to say is screw Wizards. I have been ok with most of what they have done with D&D but this decision pisses me off. Why the hell pull the plug on such a long standing magazine in favor of paid online content? Looks like it's about time I find a new High Fantasy RPG to play.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:12 pm
Damn you Adventure Quest! Monsters should not be able to block 60% of my attacks! Fix the Dice set! I've spent the last 6 hours trying to get to this one guy, and you're making it impossible! I'm 10 friggin levels higher than I should be for this!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:33 am
Stupid zapdramatic.com. 1st they have barely 4-5 free-play episodes of the Ambition series games without having to be a paid member. Then, they suddenly create the last episode, put parts 1 and 2 of it up for free, then take away all but the 1st episode and make the rest for paid members only.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Padme18

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:34 am
Why is college tuition so expensive??? One local U is affordable, and the next is through the roof just because it's a private institution. And let's not talk about the price of text books. I paid over a hundred bucks for mine and only got fifty at book buy back. And room and board is even more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:12 pm
I paid 700 and only got 100 back for mine. And of course, private schools are always more expensive because they don't get state funding. I know, cause i'm out-of-state and still go to a jesuit private school... 32k a semester.. Thank god for scholarships... But they stil ripped me off on my meal plan...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:33 am
Ugh meal plans suck. Even off-campus students have to have one at my school. And private schools are expensive as Hell. The motto among many at my school for the future is "Well educated but poor."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:06 am
I don't think the ones I'm looking at require meal plans, but the seem like a good idea. My current school gives half back at book buy back, but since I need the Spanish book for next semester I didn't sell it back. And I'm stuck with a speech book and a stats book because the school changed the edition and won't buy it. If it wasn't for scholorships, I wouldn't be in college.  

Padme18

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:22 pm
Damn job. Found out yesterday that I have to work overtime Saturday for five hours. Now normally I don't complain about working but it's hard to keep up beat when I am already working overtime everyday of the week on some tedious factory job and the line that I work on is the only damn one that is forced to work overtime. God I am glad it is only lasting until I go back to college.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff