Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
MY LIFE IS A BURNING BLACK ABYSS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NINJA SAD STYLE:
  BOO HOO NO JUTSU.
  STFU EMO NINJA.
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:54 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
No, I just love making you feel useless. It had nothing to do with your English statement.

You know, I have a life. Unlike you. So I'm going to go have it now. Bye-bye then.

Oh, and Mofo, sorry if I flustered you. By no means did I mean to INSULT your mom, but what you were saying didn't make much sense, still doesn't, but she made a CHOICE, and that's her complete right.
What are you talking about? What did you tell me about? Am I supposed to feel useless? I think I must have missed something then. sad
As usual, a lucid b***h. :]
Oh, that was actually supposed to be insulting. I thought you were trying, but I didn't want to assume and just laugh in your face. I'm sorry, you can try again if you want. Go on, take it with baby steps now. I want to see you succeed. Just keep pedalling! I'm gonna let go of the seat in a second, so don't forget to keep your balance! 4laugh

EDIT: I'll have to teach you how to ride a bike some other time. My cookies are almost done, and they need frosting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:57 pm
Okay. Sounds fun. I might need bigger training wheels. cool  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:58 pm
I will say your comeback was rather well-thought out. Almost too original. It's lack of class made it seriously crash and burn.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:00 pm
In the respect that the best insult you could come up with is comparing me to a child... It was pretty much pathetic in all simple said words.  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:03 pm
On a scale of 1-10, you get a blank card. It is not your option to fill the card.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:16 pm
I don't really think about my insults, they just flow naturally from the twin fountains Awesome and Win. heart

EDIT: Considering you are, in fact, a child, I'd say it makes alot of sense.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:30 pm
Captain Verd
I don't really think about my insults, they just flow naturally from the twin fountains Awesome and Win. heart

Bullshit. xd I won't say I'm an adult, but I'm not a child, either. You should know, Dunce Lady, that teen years and teen years and kid years and kid years.

Not to mention your analogy to children was entirely false; I bike quite well and am into the hip, "BMX."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:33 pm
...I completely forgot about this thread and went to get drunk instead. Whoops.

Yes, Shikalee, my mother is a lazy genius. That's what I meant when I emphasised choice all the time, i was trying to imply she's lazy. She's just like Shikamaru. Since we all know it comes down to that in the end.

Ahahahahahasakjdasldj

I FILL THE CARD WITH A TEN. VERD IS AWESOME AND WIN. THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL.  

mofoslotmachine

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:38 pm
mofoslotmachine

Yes, Shikalee, my mother is a lazy genius. That's what I meant when I emphasised choice all the time, i was trying to imply she's lazy. She's just like Shikamaru. Since we all know it comes down to that in the end.

Ahahahahahasakjdasldj

Honestly?
The drunk part. To be off topic, I highly recommend Sake in the blue bottle if you haven't tried it. xd

A pity.

I knew resorting to stupidity would be the only way she could win.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:44 pm
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine

Ahahahahahasakjdasldj

Honestly?
The drunk part. To be off topic, I highly recommend Sake in the blue bottle if you haven't tried it. xd

A pity.

I've never been that big on sake. Besides, I'm not sure I could evenn get it since I live in ******** nowehre. Whiskey is my hard-hitter of choice.

askldjalsdj sarcasm. gonk

Not stupidity, awesome. cool  

mofoslotmachine

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:50 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine

Ahahahahahasakjdasldj

Honestly?

A pity.

I've never been that big on sake. Besides, I'm not sure I could evenn get it since I live in ******** nowehre. Whiskey is my hard-hitter of choice.

I wouldn't know. I'm a minor.

I figured.

Fine. But I'm only giving you this benefit because I like YOU. *gives Verd a cold, long stare*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:52 pm
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine

I wouldn't know. I'm a minor.

I figured.

Fine. But I'm only giving you this benefit because I like YOU. *gives Verd a cold, long stare*

Aww, you like me? heart  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:52 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Bullshit. xd I won't say I'm an adult, but I'm not a child, either. You should know, Dunce Lady, that teen years and teen years and kid years and kid years.

Not to mention your analogy to children was entirely false; I bike quite well and am into the hip, "BMX."
CHILDREN = ANYONE UNDER 18 SO UM TECHNICALLY YEAH UR STILL A CHILD EMAIL YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION AND GO TO WWW.IMSTILLAKIDDO.COM TO FIND OUT ABOUT OTHERS WHO ARE SADLY MISTAKEN ABOUT THESE THINGS.

LOL MOFO U CRACK ME UP GURRRL.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:55 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

CHILDREN = ANYONE UNDER 18 SO UM TECHNICALLY YEAH UR STILL A CHILD EMAIL YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION AND GO TO WWW.IMSTILLAKIDDO.COM TO FIND OUT ABOUT OTHERS WHO ARE SADLY MISTAKEN ABOUT THESE THINGS.

...I'm so disappointed that that isn't a REAL website. gonk  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:57 pm
mofoslotmachine
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

...I'm so disappointed that that isn't a REAL website. gonk
It should redirect you to Toys R' Us.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out