Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:09 pm
Kohaku walked 'home' from school happily, hugging her fox tightly. Iruka let her bring it and even better, he bit Sasuke! Today is a good day. Shizume the ice queen wasn't there either. She sighed ignorantly. Oblivious to the fact that she was going the wrong way, but it didn't matter that much. She had always gone where ever the road may lead, and a new town wasn't gonna change that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:11 pm
"I just hope Kohaku didn't do anything mean...I wounder why she hates me though." Shizume said with a sad look on her face.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:14 pm
"What do you mean?" he looks at her concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:26 pm
"Huh, nevermind, anyway here." Shizume said passing Ryo a cup of lemon tea. "Well how about we go train more while I get caught up on my school work alright?"Shizume said after taking a sip from her cup.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Finally Kohaku realized where she was going and turned around, practically running to the forest. She forgot that she had left her stuff in the forest so she needed to get there as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:41 pm
"Thank you" Ryo takes the cup of tea and sips it. "Ok, let's do that." He nods and smiles at her again.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:44 pm
"Alright, we'll leave as soon as I get ready." Shizume said taking her cup into the bathroom so she could finish it. Shizume was still very tired but she has to help Ryo train.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:45 pm
Kohaku found her stuff exactly where she left it. She smiled and searched through it and pulled out her precious Needles. She picked out 3 and stood in front of a tree. She made the correct hand signs and threw the needles at the tree, she redirected her hand but they just hit the tree as always. Thats what you get for making up a jutsu She told herself pessimistically.  

tetrapeptide

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Ryo sat down in a chair waiting for Shizume to get ready and continues to sip his tea. This tastes great. I will complement her on this when she comes back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:56 am
Shizume came out of the bathroom then went to the bedroom to put on one of her favorite dresses she sometime used to train in then went back into the bathroom and put her hair up in the way she did when she was young and finishing the rest of the tea. "Ready?" Shizume said comming out with her ninja tools.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:48 am
Mizuumi finished her drawing and she looked at it studing what she drew. It was of a little girl crying by a tree, mizuumi noticed it was her after the accident happened. "Oh well,It..."She stopped sensing someone nearby. I wonder who that is. An enemy or ally? Mizuumi thought. She walked towards the forest that the old road led to and stopped at the edge. Mizuumi noticed a girl training with needles and a young fox. "Maybe she could be the first friend that I make."Mizuumi whispered to herself. Mizuumi took a step, but then the fox started to bark. "Uhoh." She quickly jumped into the closest tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:51 am
Ryo finishes his tea. "I'm ready. Let's go. Oh, and the tea was great." He stood up and waited for her at the door.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:02 am
Kohaku looked around, startled at Kyuubis bark. She saw a person hiding behind the trees and she smiled. "Its okay, he doesn't bite unless I tell him to." She said, cursing at the fact that the needles kept hitting the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:24 pm
"Thankyou it's my special lemon tea. Well you ready to go she said opening the door and sliding down the raling landing on her feet. "I love doing that"She said to heself.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:56 pm
"That looks fun." Ryo jumps on the railing with his feet and put some chakra at the bottom of his feet and rode down the railing. He jumps off near the bottom. "Let's go train some more."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff