Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:59 am
"Wherever I won't be found by other people would probably be the best bet. Someplace warm too, a nice steady sixty- sixty five degrees is something that's needed." Jou commented, as he disengaged the circle.

"Time difference." He explained when Seto noticed that things didn't look too different. "One hour there equals one minute here."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:11 am
"That's... that's wonderful." Seto commented, the equations for figuring out the exact difference already going in his head. "Probably the library then. I don't let anyone in there, but I'm in there a lot myself, when I have the time, which will be a lot more I guess."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:16 am
Jou nodded. "That doesn't sound so bad..." He commented. "As long as you don't mind a mess." He added, as he helped Seto get Mokuba back inside the house from where he had passed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:22 am
"No, those books have seen everything. Besides, I keep copies of the rarest ones in my computer database. It works well that way." Seto put Mokuba to bed. "Are you hungry? You'll have to eat before this won't you?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:30 am
"It would be prefered to eat before hand, yes." Jou commented. "Not necessary though but seeing as afterwards I'm on a liquid diet for a while, I'd at least want one last solid meal before hand."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:46 am
"I'm sure I can think of something." Seto said. "I've got just about everything."
He led Jou down to the kitchen. "Anything in particular?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:48 am
Jou nodded. "Anything natural and not from the slaughter house." He commented, simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:52 am
Seto sighed. He was not giving up his favourite food. He did have a healthy supply of vegatables and things around and figured now was as good a time as any for toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, especially since the jelly was strawberry and strawberries were supposed to promote perfection.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:42 am
"There's one more reason why I really didn't want you to be around for this whole deal. But, I guess it would make sense to you though, I mean, butterflies don't emerge with cloths on either." Jou commented, offhandedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:02 am
Seto chuckled a bit. "You don't want me to see you naked is all? Jou, that's the silliest reason I've ever heard-"
Seto stopped short. He hadn't been using Jou's name at all, to keep from calling him mutt or one of his other little pet names for him, but now, he hadn't even thought about it, and here he was showing respect for the other...  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:09 am
Jou blinked at him wondered if he should say anything or not. His face felt warm at the fact that the other had used his name. "You know... Maybe I shouldn't eat beforehand." He commented, before an attempted retreat from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:11 am
"You kind of have to don't you? Besides, as soon as that timer dings, the sandwiches are done." Seto commented, that cocky little half smile appearing slowly on his face. "Besides, I'm not eating alone."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:30 am
Though, he hated to admit it, Seto was right and his flush had seemed to dissappear. "Alright. But right after I have to down that potion. And then, it'll be about a month or so before you see me at all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:36 am
"A month?" Seto asked. He was going to be lonely for a month without Jou around... he was kind of getting used to the idea of him being there. "I'm going to be without you for a month?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:46 am
"Hai, within a month my new body starts getting too big for the cocoon and you'll be able to see me somewhat through it. But, that's why fairies get killed by humans who know about their friends get killed so easily... They miss their friends and try to rush things a bit. It doesn't work like that." Jou commented. "We have to emerge on our own."

Jou was trying to be perfectly truthful. "I won't be speaking in tongues until a couple weeks after, only my native tongue about a week after. For the first week it's mostly eating and sleeping. I'll look different though, that's something that's cool about it, it's a physical indication of our element, mine being fire and my secondary earth."

Jou blinked at Seto's face, he looked blanched. "Seto? Are you going to be alright?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff