Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:11 pm
Joa-Boo
Arthien
((Hey. Chris and I have already roleplayed how we met. I'm now at Toru's castle, and already have my new weapons.))

Helena gingerly fingered her new bow. It felt alien in her hands, something that she wasn't used to having with her, but it's efficiency was vital in these new dangerous times. Reaching back, she pulled out one of her new arrows; the tail no longer had the black and burgunday feathers she was used to. They were blue and white. She wandered around the training area in the royal quarter for a while, getting used to her new armaments before deciding to make herself useful. She remembered Sogue being in contact with a Theestral named Vossler. Perhaps she would have some sort of job for her to take care of.

((lol...Vossler is a Clestral slightly diffrent, there like angelic humans with wings and halos.))
The castle was hecktick and on the move. Every soldier around seemed to have a job and was working visously to finish it by sun down. Off in the distance, form the tower veiw you could see the fire uproaring from the fight that had just begun at the front lines. The small white camp ground was over whelmed with a black ebys(sp) suronding it slowly. Vossler was near by and on top the tower watching in inticeapaction as the front lines fought heroicly about 3 miles from the castle walls. He had already demaned for the kingdom to be on lock down and to frezz all comerse untill the threat had been extinguished. The catupults set up along the walls started to fire and could reach about 5 miles out. This would be the biggest and one of the only advantages to the fight as long as the Dark Hand is unable to set up their artilary.

((chris told me vossler was a thestral. and sorry it's taken so long. i was in a creative slump, still not quite out of it, however.))

Helena stood in the courtyard below the main tower. Looking up at the sky, wondering the time of day, she glimpsed a shadow on top of the tower. A hunch told her that it was who she sought. She scaled the side of the wall, using windows and jutting bricks as foot- and hand-holds and utilising her claws. In time she reached the top. Vossler was staring out over the battlefield, observing the troops. Helena stood behind the stoic Clestral and asked, "What would you have me do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:07 am
SkittleScion
((Using my claws and mouth, not my sword))
Sogue ran sidways to avoid the blast, moving with his vampiric speed, and using it well. He ran toward Ifrit's flank, hoping to rip a side out of the beast's stomach.

((ahh sorry I must know...but when has vampires ever had any speacil speed abilitys, because as far as I know, they don't. Technicaly Ifrit is faster then you by race))
Ifrit was cut slightly around the shin and spun again as Sogue came up near him blasting the entire groudn around him to bits. the whole camp was now on fire and huge stacks oif smoke grew into the air. It could be seen all the way form the castle as a huge black cloud formed from out of the ground.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:13 am
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
((Hey. Chris and I have already roleplayed how we met. I'm now at Toru's castle, and already have my new weapons.))

Helena gingerly fingered her new bow. It felt alien in her hands, something that she wasn't used to having with her, but it's efficiency was vital in these new dangerous times. Reaching back, she pulled out one of her new arrows; the tail no longer had the black and burgunday feathers she was used to. They were blue and white. She wandered around the training area in the royal quarter for a while, getting used to her new armaments before deciding to make herself useful. She remembered Sogue being in contact with a Theestral named Vossler. Perhaps she would have some sort of job for her to take care of.

((lol...Vossler is a Clestral slightly diffrent, there like angelic humans with wings and halos.))
The castle was hecktick and on the move. Every soldier around seemed to have a job and was working visously to finish it by sun down. Off in the distance, form the tower veiw you could see the fire uproaring from the fight that had just begun at the front lines. The small white camp ground was over whelmed with a black ebys(sp) suronding it slowly. Vossler was near by and on top the tower watching in inticeapaction as the front lines fought heroicly about 3 miles from the castle walls. He had already demaned for the kingdom to be on lock down and to frezz all comerse untill the threat had been extinguished. The catupults set up along the walls started to fire and could reach about 5 miles out. This would be the biggest and one of the only advantages to the fight as long as the Dark Hand is unable to set up their artilary.

((chris told me vossler was a thestral. and sorry it's taken so long. i was in a creative slump, still not quite out of it, however.))

Helena stood in the courtyard below the main tower. Looking up at the sky, wondering the time of day, she glimpsed a shadow on top of the tower. A hunch told her that it was who she sought. She scaled the side of the wall, using windows and jutting bricks as foot- and hand-holds and utilising her claws. In time she reached the top. Vossler was staring out over the battlefield, observing the troops. Helena stood behind the stoic Clestral and asked, "What would you have me do?"

"OH...who is this....Sorry little lady, don't know if I've meet you before. You look capable but I can't be just giveing any one orders around here." Vossler said looking down at the girl asking for his atention. His arms where crossed and a anyoed look on his face. He looked back over the walls and towards the battle outside. It was hecktic and there didn't look like much hope.
Just at that moment Another smaller girl apeared at you side and tugged at you clothing.
"excuse me miss, but I couldn't help but notice. You have the look of destiny upon you. Is there somthing I could help you with?" the young girl said standing back and watching you intently. Vossler turrned at the voice of the second gilr with his eyes raising unexpectently.
"Toru, is that you....ah yes you are back....We have needed you." He said almost falling to his knees before this little girl.
"it is ok....Ive brought those rienforcements."
((will come back too))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:58 am
((Always thought vampires were fast. Ever seen Underworld?
Besides, not to be underhanded...but Joa-Boo is a bit beefed up, mabye, you think?))

Sogue was blasted back by the intense heat.
He slid across the ground, confused about how to get through to Ifrit.
He widrew his pistols, firing short concise bursts at the beast.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:47 am
"Sorry, I though Sogue may have informed you of me. I am Helena Edhellen. Sogue told me to come find you." Helena looked down at the girl tugging on her dress. "Sogue said to find Vossler and Toru and ask them to give me orders. I'm sure he meant you two. Now, destiny, I have no idea what you mean by that," Helena said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:56 am
SkittleScion
Besides, not to be underhanded...but Joa-Boo is a bit beefed up, mabye, you think?))

((Heck yes he is.......if you guys had been any one diffrent he is so God modded....but thats for the sake of a story line...he must be super craxy humungajunga good. The biggest thing that I add to him to make him unstopable is all the diffrent things he can cats and do.....hes amazing souly(sp) because he dose or has so many diffrent ways to beat a person. But thats just who joa Boo is, a very well rounded person with a few tricks........the thing is he wins most of the time because of other people faults. they make a mistake or he tricks them.))
the bullets seemd to do some damage. It was to dangerous to get near him but the gun fire seemd to have him in a daze. Ifrit backed off a bit and threw both arms up over him to creat some kind of cover. The biggest weakness to this giant was his defense. Ifrit retaliated by throwing another series of meteors and then rolling oevr toward you to get closer into an attack.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:06 pm
Arthien
"Sorry, I though Sogue may have informed you of me. I am Helena Edhellen. Sogue told me to come find you." Helena looked down at the girl tugging on her dress. "Sogue said to find Vossler and Toru and ask them to give me orders. I'm sure he meant you two. Now, destiny, I have no idea what you mean by that," Helena said.

"oh but yes girl. I can see it in your future. You will change many things in todays world. what your changein, I dont know, but I can feel its nothing small." Toru added giving you a smile and just before hugging you.
"NO I have not heard of you but that is not needed. I can tell you must have somehting to do with the reapearence of Sogue yes. Ahh well then you must be wanting to assist him in his efforts out on the feild of battle. I can say that would be much apreceated and if your willing, be my geust to fight out untill your heart is content. I would also like to inform the of the stakes out there. Sogue is an amazing fighter, but even he dosen't know what he is doing out there. Stick to a higher comand and we will bring much success to you. That is entierly your choice dear." Toru said then after steping back and motioning ot the huge flames rising out on the battle feild. Whatever was going on out there wasn't good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:40 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

((Heck yes he is.......if you guys had been any one diffrent he is so God modded....but thats for the sake of a story line...he must be super craxy humungajunga good. The biggest thing that I add to him to make him unstopable is all the diffrent things he can cats and do.....hes amazing souly(sp) because he dose or has so many diffrent ways to beat a person. But thats just who joa Boo is, a very well rounded person with a few tricks........the thing is he wins most of the time because of other people faults. they make a mistake or he tricks them.))
the bullets seemd to do some damage. It was to dangerous to get near him but the gun fire seemd to have him in a daze. Ifrit backed off a bit and threw both arms up over him to creat some kind of cover. The biggest weakness to this giant was his defense. Ifrit retaliated by throwing another series of meteors and then rolling oevr toward you to get closer into an attack.

((Well, glad you're awknowledging it. It's fine that he's pumped up for the story...I just wish Sogue had some kind of superpower thing, like the White Runestone, but we still haven't figured out what that would do.))
The meteors were easily dodged. Ifrit was so confused by the accurate gunfire and rapid reloading that the Meteors weren't extremly spot on either. Sogue continued to move, firing more and more rounds into the dog monster's unarmored shoulders and arms.
He reloaded clips with quick decisive movements. His body had been trained at reloading almost on instinct.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:39 am
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

((Well, glad you're awknowledging it. It's fine that he's pumped up for the story...I just wish Sogue had some kind of superpower thing, like the White Runestone, but we still haven't figured out what that would do.))
The meteors were easily dodged. Ifrit was so confused by the accurate gunfire and rapid reloading that the Meteors weren't extremly spot on either. Sogue continued to move, firing more and more rounds into the dog monster's unarmored shoulders and arms.
He reloaded clips with quick decisive movements. His body had been trained at reloading almost on instinct.

Ifrit rolled over and into the spot Sogue was in to swoop him up. He grabed at the ground and crushed it to peices by throwing it up into the air and clawing away at it. Sogue had to be somwhere within the crumbled rock.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:55 am
As Ifrit lifted the loads of rock above his head, Sogue was within them, bouncing and vaulting from rock to rock. As soon as he had enough space to him he quickly holstered his pistols and drew his blades, letting gravity carry him toward Ifrit's head.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:03 pm
SkittleScion
As Ifrit lifted the loads of rock above his head, Sogue was within them, bouncing and vaulting from rock to rock. As soon as he had enough space to him he quickly holstered his pistols and drew his blades, letting gravity carry him toward Ifrit's head.

Ifrit continued into the rool and back out at the other side of the small camp. He was so sure that he had torwn Sogue to peices that he turned back to Epocolypse and began to walk away. The battle feild looked nothing like it had before the fight started and blood along with bodys layed fragmented and stained, littered across the vast floor. The wave of seige machines had finaly made its way on top of the hill and almost in place ready to be rebuilt for the main attack. You could here the commands of the gangs of troops behind you locking on to your possition and readying to exterminate. With all that gun power, it could very well be that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:36 pm
((Sorry. I thought I was still fighting Ifrit. I'm confused as to what's going on. I was in the pile of rocks that Ifrit had in the air and then I fell from them, trying to slice his face open.))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
SkittleScion
((Sorry. I thought I was still fighting Ifrit. I'm confused as to what's going on. I was in the pile of rocks that Ifrit had in the air and then I fell from them, trying to slice his face open.))

((well while ifrit was in the rool it was kind of like a slow yet extremly fast on going movment. he first duginto the ground around you and spun into a rool, tossing it into the air. While he was faceing upwards with the rock above him he clawed at it and basicly mutilated everything within it, then came back out of the rool on the other side of the tents. he was pretty sure he had killed you so went back to his master and just leaving you. thats where the rest of the descriprtion come from.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:50 pm
--Ifrit rolled over and into the spot Sogue was in to swoop him up. He grabed at the ground and crushed it to peices by throwing it up into the air and clawing away at it. Sogue had to be somwhere within the crumbled rock.

Sogue fell behind Ifrit. He had teleported out of the middle of the rocks. He had his guns out once again, firing volleys of bullets into the dog's poorly armored back.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:06 pm
SkittleScion
--Ifrit rolled over and into the spot Sogue was in to swoop him up. He grabed at the ground and crushed it to peices by throwing it up into the air and clawing away at it. Sogue had to be somwhere within the crumbled rock.

Sogue fell behind Ifrit. He had teleported out of the middle of the rocks. He had his guns out once again, firing volleys of bullets into the dog's poorly armored back.

((actualy the back is ifrits most defended spot....lol....ever wandered why when he pops out of the ground when he is summened hes all crunched up and in a ball....Its because he like a bolder...thats why hes always rolling around....lol...good try though))
Ifrits eyes narrowed as he lokoed over his shoulder at the thing that still persued it. It gave out a loud cry of anger and then tossed another few meteors.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff