PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
=O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THAT-- ISN'T--

NARUTO GEKITOU NINJA TAISEN EX...

IS IT?! D:

*steals image*

I luuurve that picture on the bottom. >O<;;
Oh man I'm gonna CRY if that's for Japan region only.

I think the RD is March 2007...Aww, man I want a PS2 D=, or a GC, gosh why are those things so ******** expensive?!!

I think the games is Narultimate Ninja 2...which I think is better. =/
That's not what I asked. D:<

The Naruto PlayStation 2 games SUCK because you need either:
a. A Japanese PlayStation 2 or
b. to MOD your PlayStation 2 so that the disk OPENS at the top so that a Disk Loader for foreign games can be removed WITHOUT the system restarting itself due to the open CD rom.

No way in HELL will my brother let me mod his PlayStation 2. And Japanese Regional import systems cost extra for the import fees!

I got a GameCube for 50 bucks. They are cheap as hell right now. I don't even think it was used.

Anyway, I'm hoping it's NOT that game, though according to the screenshot, it LOOKS like it could be for the Wii... unless the PlayStation 3 has motion detectors as well... which, as I hear, the PlayStation 3 will be region free, solving my problem. xd I sure hope it is so I can play those games.

Yeah right...Shikalee got a GC for 50 dollars...>.>...
I've to pay at least 10 times that for a GC here >.<
I didn't know that MOD shitty thing...that's just stoopid...regional codification? FTW?

I read it was for PS2, you can use it with PS3 (obviously), and Wii's also probable.

I doubt the fact that Narultimate Ninja 2 would be for Wii, since Wii is Nintendo and Narultimate Ninja 2 is made for PS2, but I don't know crap about this things >.<...the latest console I have is an N64. XDD
What the hell? What kind of ******** up planet do you live on? D: The GameCube has got to be at least 5 years old... xd : Yes, I got it for 50 bucks. It's my second one.
It just doesn't "compute" with American systems. It'll say there's no disk in there unless you get a loader. It acts as a "decoder" of the Japanese version.

So is it PS2 or not? You sound unsure.

I never said that Narut... Whatever, would be. I'm saying it's possible that this isn't that game. Look at that picture! Those white things...

I live in the land of injustice and corruption, and ridiculously high prices. (weird, I was talking about this last night at my friend's party, well I was more like listening, cause I got really into it XD) But that's another topic >O<.

Your country is one of the strongest in the whole ******** world. If you say we have to pay 10 times that, we'll (or hell we will) buy it for 10 times it's price. Or Japan, W/e -___-.
It's PS2, PS3 and Wii. There you go.

That's how it's going to look for sure in the anime, it resembles the type of quality of the teaser.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:04 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
I live in the land of injustice and corruption, and ridiculously high prices. (weird, I was talking about this last night at my friend's party, well I was more like listening, cause I got really into it XD) But that's another topic >O<.

Your country is one of the strongest in the whole ******** world. If you say we have to pay 10 times that, we'll (or hell we will) buy it for 10 times it's price. Or Japan, W/e -___-.

That's how it's going to look for sure in the anime, it resembles the type of quality of the teaser.
I FORGOT! You're not in America... D:

I keep forgetting that America is a goddamn... well, power nazi. xD
Seriously? Those three? Phew.

What, that really gay picture or how the game looks? Because the game looks... AWESOME! But that picture has some problems. >_>; I REALLLY like that bottom picture. >O<;; <3  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:10 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

What, that really gay picture or how the game looks? Because the game looks... AWESOME! But that picture has some problems. >_>; I REALLLY like that bottom picture. >O<;; <3

Let's not talk about how America divides itself...it'd be just more pointless and troublesome discussion. XO
The ''gay'' picture and the game look both amazing, BUT, if we are going into little details, then his hand looks a little bit...shrinked? .___.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:32 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Let's not talk about how America divides itself...it'd be just more pointless and troublesome discussion. XO
The ''gay'' picture and the game look both amazing, BUT, if we are going into little details, then his hand looks a little bit...shrinked? .___.
u_u;

I really don't like that picture! D:< I like the game, though.

And his ponytail looks funny... His eyebrows... xD;; Are, well... not right.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:02 pm
Boo America! That is all neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:19 pm
churrlo

Northern America?

Or America in general?  

Pekora

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:43 pm
churrlo
That hurts Daddy, man. Besides, MEXICO?!???!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:50 pm
America is not all that bad. sweatdrop We get some props for living in america. Even though Japan is Ten times better! heart  

Ladyshion

attila the fun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:36 am
America is awesome and Mexico is awesome. Japan would probably be awesome, but they've been infected with Gackt for years. sad

/LOL OT.

eta By America I mean los Estados Unidos. XD Although I have nothing against any other part of it, North or South.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:53 pm
attilathefun
America is awesome and Mexico is awesome. Japan would probably be awesome, but they've been infected with Gackt for years. sad

/LOL OT.

eta By America I mean los Estados Unidos. XD Although I have nothing against any other part of it, North or South.
Oh god oh god IT'S SPREADING!  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:37 pm
xd I just dislike the narrow view of many Americans, keeping in mind that there are many who are rather well educated ^^ I know you're not all the same biggrin And well I'm Mexican, Italian, and Swedish! razz So still boo America and idc about Mexico xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:27 am
churrlo
xd I just dislike the narrow view of many Americans, keeping in mind that there are many who are rather well educated ^^ I know you're not all the same biggrin And well I'm Mexican, Italian, and Swedish! razz So still boo America and idc about Mexico xd

I just call them Yankees sometimes. =/  

Pekora

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:09 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
churrlo

I just call them Yankees sometimes. =/

Damn Yanks. scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:31 pm
surprised Yankees rule blaugh  

churrlo

Sinthys

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:19 pm
I love shika...*does the shika shake* lol  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff