Reply Naruto Guild
Maito Gai: IGNORED?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:14 pm
Oh, I haven't actually read any of this besides the first post and last page because it was tl so I dr. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WANTED SRS REASON.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:15 pm
Captain Verd
Oh, I haven't actually read any of this besides the first post and last page because it was tl so I dr. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WANTED SRS REASON.

No. We basically think Gai is hot and laugh at those who dont, and think they are of low intelligence, and their life value is lessened.

Like if two people were hanging off a cliff and one person thought Gai was ugly and one person thought Gai was hot, I'd probably let the first one fall to their death.

It's been scientifically proven that if you think he's ugly you're ten times less likely to have lasting relationships.  

EwYouNerd

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:22 pm
That must be why I'm so successful. I named my p***s Gai.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:26 pm
EwYouNerd
It's been scientifically proven that if you think he's ugly you're ten times less likely to have lasting relationships.
LOL!  

Syndactyly

EwYouNerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:26 pm
Captain Verd
That must be why I'm so successful. I named my p***s Gai.

..... eek heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:55 am
Am I the only one that finds it amusing that Neji is more tolerant than Gai? Yeah. heart  

User_1426750

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:52 am
Neji supports immigration!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:08 pm
Captain Verd
Neji supports immigration!
And freeeeeedooooom! mad  

User_1426750

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:19 pm
Neji's totally scottish, throwin logs around and wearin skirts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:09 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Am I the only one that finds it amusing that Neji is more tolerant than Gai? Yeah. heart

Dude, that's why Gai is a better leader. He doesn't take bullsh*t and he's strict, and he doesn't leave much room for excuses. He's a hard*ss neutral

Neji's weak. He's a little wuss that bends to the will of others. A pawn in fate's bigger game.  

EwYouNerd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:57 pm
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage

Dude, that's why Gai is a better leader. He doesn't take bullsh*t and he's strict, and he doesn't leave much room for excuses. He's a hard*ss neutral

Neji's weak. He's a little wuss that bends to the will of others. A pawn in fate's bigger game.
Oh no you didn't... e_e  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:00 pm
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage

Oh no you didn't... e_e

I bereeve I did :B  

EwYouNerd

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:19 pm
THat guy scares me......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:37 pm
Friendstar
THat guy scares me......
You don't mean the really hot manly man that this thread is about, right? I'm quite sure you couldn't mean that.  

kimmiepoo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Okay, I have to disagree with some things.

I like ANBU. I think it's just elaborated and overused a bit.

Neji is awesome.

Like Shikamaru, and everyone else you mentioned.

That picture is odd.

And Gai is awesome. I love him to pieces. I mean, LOOK AT HIM! I love him so much. -Huggles- And that's probably what Bruce Lee looks like. Just shorter. xD And you can't say he's not powerful, either. I mean, I think he hit a sound or sand shinobi through a huge wall like a crater.

About the bishounen thing...please. Sasuke-->Total Bishounen. I hate him to bits. D<

That's why I'm not fangirl or what to 'go out' with any characters. They wouldn't look right.

I mean, hey, I never thought anytime in my life, that pixels were hot. Or ink on paper was hot either. Sure, it can be adorably cute and almost huggable, but no. Hot? I think not!

So the point slash moral of the story is?

Gai is awesome.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces