Submit

Do you like Sakura?
Yes she is the best character!
27%
 27%  [ 32 ]
No, she is worthless!
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
No she is not worthless...she can umm....uh.....ummm...
18%
 18%  [ 21 ]
Gold? I get gold for doing this right?
11%
 11%  [ 13 ]
Ugh she should really stop chasing sasuke, stupid girl.
36%
 36%  [ 42 ]
Total Votes : 116

Jacky-chu

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:29 pm
I think sakura is ok but annoying sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:35 pm
Honh
fantasydreamer74
I don't know about you guys but she really doesn't have much going for her except her intellegence. She sucks at combat and then all of a sudden bam! Two years later she can actually do something? How does that work!?

Because Tsunade-sama worked her a** like a motha? Hahaha, yeah, seriously, it's thanks to Tsuande.
yeah.... true i like your avie itz hair looks like gaara's  

final_hiroshi

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:08 pm
So Sakura has definetly changed, well the strength part anyway. But I don't think she will ever get over Sasuke, stupid girl. Anyone up to date on the manga?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:42 pm
sakura is an okay character, of course, it would have been much more interesting if, she "accidently" was pushed off by rock lee, then, she would ahev "accidently" falled down and landed on a bunch of conviniently placed exploding notes, and then rock lee would be real sad, but the he got a call from shikimaru and told him he would be there in five minutes, for no apperent reason. but still, she's pretty cool  

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

ItamiOfKasai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:36 pm
Although sakura was really annoying in the begining, she got cool later on after she got her traning from the 5th. Now, shes acually strong and more mature where as before....yeah..useless  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:03 am
I don't like Sakura at all. I like Hinata.  

aRCie

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:53 am
Hey everybody you think Sakura would still go for Sasuke if Orochimaru took over Sasuke's body? Who do you guys think Sakura will end up with as a lover? Rock Lee and her deserve each other! Ah yes I agree, Hinata is definetly better than Sakura, in my opinion anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:42 am
well, at first i thought she was annoying going "sasuke-kun" 24/7, but then later you kindda learn to like her.  

invisibIe boii

Atomic_Bomb_45

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:39 am
Sakura definately got better after those 2 years, but that's only because she trained under Tsunade. Anyone notice that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are each being trained bye Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru?
How obvious. And I like Sakura more than Hinata now, because sakura actually got strong enough to do something, and Hinata is still her shy old self, and it doesn't look like she improved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:41 am
And she's not over Sasuke, she'd probably love him even if he killed Naruto....  

Atomic_Bomb_45

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:52 am
Sakura- smart, but hopeless, Sasuke is out of her league
Inner Sakura- i like *Cha!*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:47 pm
I like Sakura. She's pretty cool, except that she doesn't do much fighting, but then again I've only seen the TV series, which I'm sure leaves out alot. And I do get tired of her going "Sasuke!!" the whole time, I mean chill out. oh well, hopefully she'll get over him or just mellow out  

lnkmstr10

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:28 pm
If Sakura was more like her inner self she would be kicking butts and taking names  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:17 pm
I didn't like Sakura at the beginning, because of her obsession with Sasuke...

But after the Chuunin Exams, and definitely after the arc, she got cool. xD

Anyway, she's a pretty cool character who's matured a lot during the series, and has some crazy strength.  

AZNpyro04

Sakura Latte

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:11 am
I like Sakura. biggrin  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items