Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:30 pm
So the ninja's enter the village and found a suprise
"Uh Sabrina I think I should look with the Sharingan to look firs...? HOLY RAMEN the whole village is in there on the other side hiding" Said Itachi scream eek exclaim burning_eyes cheese_whine ninja 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:10 am
((Sorry sweatdrop ))
"You can put me down Itachi." Hinata said.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:14 am
"Well look Sabrina Hinata is awake and finally I can stop carrying her biggrin well the party looks like its gonna start" said Itachi  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:32 pm
((Itachi ..I meant this one...but it looks like your hinata..oh well.......is there a sakura?!? there probably is and I'm not lokking close enough...... sweatdrop sorry, I'm posting this on the board, but my pm wasn't sending cause my computer is being stupid......lol.........))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:18 am
((No I don't believe we have a Sakura. You can be her!))

Sabrina smiled at Hinata.
"Glad you came back to the land of the living." Sabrina laughed and patted Hinata on the back. "*sigh* Itachi...you scared the village...now their all hiding...what am I going to do with you..." Sabrina rolled her eyes and started to walk to the other side of the village to explain everything and then stopped cold.
"Wait...Naruto wouldn't be scared of Itac---" She was cut short by clones of Naruto jumping out from all around, ready to attack Itachi.
"Waiiitttt!!! Naruto!!" Sabrina yelled making hand signs and making some of the clones light on fire and then puff into smoke. "Itachi...Naruto can whoop your butt here to the Rain Village, so I suggest you start explaining to him, why your good now!!" Sabrina yelled at Itachi while blocking some of the clones that were trying to get to Itachi.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:18 pm
*Sigh, "Naruto, since when do you start attacting randomly?" Hinata asked with a lugh jumping off Itachi's back.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:05 pm
"Hey naruto would you like to know why i'm good now o0r just kill me" Said Itachi  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:58 pm
Sakura was off in the distance when she saw the Naruto clones attack Itachi and Hinata and Sabrina. "NAR--U--TOOO!!" she yelled angerily, "WHY DID YOU JUST RANDOMLY ATTACK THEM WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!??" she just then sighed and mumbled, "your hopless" and walked over to Hinata, Itachi and Sabrina. "Hey, you okay?" she said to Itachi, Sabrina and Hinata with concern in her voice. "sorry, Naruto can be so annoying sometimes........." then she laughed nervously. "sorry about that Hinata-chan, Sabrina-chan, Itachi-kun"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:43 pm
"It's cool well at least he still like the twelve year old from way backtehn sometimes.." Hinata said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:11 pm
"Yeah, at least we know that being Hokage hasn't gone to his head." Sabrina smiled at Naruto. "So, what's up, Naruto-kun?"

"You brought Itachi here? HERE, SABRINA-CHAN??? TO KONOHA? How could you?" Naruto shouted at Sabrina in her face.

Sabrina raised an eyebrow.
"Didn't you get the letter saying he had changed?" Sabrina asked slowly.

"YES! But he KILLED Sasuke's family and his ENTIRE CLAN! HOW CAN I TRUST HIM? HUH? HOW, SABRINA?" Naruto face was red with anger.

"I don't know..." Sabrina said in a small voice.  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:51 pm
"Look Naruto I didn't enjoy killing my family or having killed anybody at all, but I had to do it to get into akutsuki do you think you'd still be alive if they thought that it was easier to get to you when you were younger huh I spent days convincing them to postpone attacking you" said Itachi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm
Naruto stared at Itachi glaring and walked up to his face.
"You have ONE chance to redeem yourself Itachi. One chance, you hear me? Otherwise, I'll kill you in front of them---" Naruto motioned to Sakura, Sabrina, and Hinata. "and the whole village." Naruto turned and walked away, fuming.

"Well...I say that went nicely. What do you all think?" Sabrina made a face and patted Itachi. "Hey Itachi...welcome back to Konoha."  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:00 pm
"Hey naruto where is my little brother at huh?" Said Itachi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:54 pm
Sakura looked at Sabrina, Hinata and Itachi "That's Right! I remember seeing that letter! Naruto was probably off at the Ramen shop with Iruka sensei or something, either that or he's being just plain stupid......." Sakura said, trying not to laugh,then she looked at Itachi with an excited look in her eyes, "so.......you wanna see Sasuke-kun, hmm? I'LL TAKE YOU TO HIM!" she grabbed his wrist and almost practically dragged him to the training grounds where Sasuke was practicing his nin-jutsus. she waved wildly at Sasuke, "SASUKE!! I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU! COME HERE!!!!" she shouted excitedly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:59 pm
"Well hello foolish little brother" Said Itachi
"Hel... wait what the hell are you doing here Itachi?" said sasuke  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games