Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:52 am
"But, I already caught his scent and know where to go here smell this" Jynx said as he pulled out a ripped piece of clothe "this is part of the coat he was wearing when he attacked me and my brother"he said as he gave her the clothe "It'll about 4 months before we make it to the land of ice and an extra 3 if we go to Burkaqua village from there so we should take another route which will take about 5 months, but will keep us undetected from the Akatsuki clan"he said as he looked at the map "and I also heard of a good ANBU case that offers 700 million zen, and to tell you the truth we're broke" he said while shruging his shoulders and walking

later that day................

"Its about time to set up camp he said as they stopped in a forest Now were pretty close to our first stop the village shadowed by pain  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:13 pm
"Ah, this is so ungodly slow!" Alkaid whined for the 100th time that day. "If I didn't have to wait for you two, I would have been halfway there!"
Alkaid was bored. Very, very bored. Jynx had said that they were going to do some type of bounty hunting since they had no money, but they had done nothing, and Alkaid was all syced up for a big fight.
"We could have had money if you had let me go home to get some..." She muttered to no one in particular.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:15 am
"I hear something" he said while looking around suspiciously "Its him the Phantom Ninja" he said as he jumped in the air and threw 8 kunai all in different directions  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:15 pm
"About damn time!" Alkaid said as she shot up into the trees.
I don't care if you do call yourself a phantom, nobody can hide from my nose! She thought. She saw somebody in the shadows and transformed quickly into her wolf form. She lept at him and slammed him into the ground.
"Amatuer..." She said triumphantly.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:42 am
"Your the Amatuer, why do you think he's worth so much he wouldn't just attack a person recklessly"he said angrily "Me and Meso didn't jump to attack so quickly be cause were surrounded by clones, and not just any clones, Exploding Clones!!" he said knowing by personal experience in battles. 5 seconds later the clone blew up on the eager Alkaid "I told you he said trying to see if the Phantom planned to attack any time soon "Look out he said as he jumped in the way of a shuriken coming straight for Alkaid "His shuriken jutsu is pretty weak" he said not feeling anything from the shuriken "try to get him to throw more shuriken so Me and Meso can ambush him"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:08 pm
"Tch, somebody could have told me sooner..." Alkaid said smugly as she formed handsigns. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" She yelled.
Hundreds of clones appeared in the clearing. "That enough for you?" She asked as she sent the clones into the trees. Her real body went with them.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:43 am
"Thats a great idea" he said as he started making hand signs "Shadow Clone Jutsu" Jynx yelled as clones started forming "Tey call me the Phantom for more than 1 reason" the Phantom said as he started to do some never before seen hand signs "Destruction jutsu" he said as vines came up from the ground and grabbed everything in sight "the clones are disappearing" Jynx said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:13 pm
"Two can play the exploding clones game, Moron." Alkaid muttered under her breath.
Hundreds of explotions echoed throughtout the area. One of the clones threw a smoke bomb and the billowing smoke blinded everyone.
"Now'll he'll have to rely on his nose." Alkaid grinned. "Our turn to take the offensive."
I hope Jynx is using his head on what I'm doing. She thought.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:20 am
I get it shes trying to do the same jutsu's she done on me but its not going to work "Alkaid he's from an animal clan like us that was dumb!!!" Jynx yelled as he dodged a hit from as clone kicked it and backed away from the explosion. "Look behind you" the Phantom said as they looked and seen five clones "One of these clones is the real me but can you figure it out" he said before he stared laughing. Jynx started to smell and found that none of them were him he started running in the direction of the real one who was trying to escape "Don't attack them thier all fakes" he said as he was runnig through the fog Alkaid had caused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:34 pm
"Jynx, use your damn head! That's what's it's there for, moron!" She yelled at him. Use your Sharingan! She thought. Alkaid pulled out long threads and started to jump around the area, effectivly trip wiring the entire battle ground.
She then sent out large amounts of chakra into the strings, making them harder than steel. She clapped her hands together, did a few random handsigns, and the wind picked up.
"Wind Scythe Jutsu!" She yelled.
If it hit the Phantom, he would fall into the threads, and they would have their money. But Alkaid knew it wasn't going to be so easy.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:35 pm
"I can't, when I sealed you, and Meso I had to seal one of my jutsu's for a 2 week period, if I used them I could kill everyone because then I wouldn't be able to transform.........thats it, transform" Jynx said as he then released his wolf demon chakra to gain incredibly enhanced senses. he then could see the phantom perfectly and threw a giant black kunia at The Phantom "Too slow" said the Phantom as he dodged the kunia, but got hit by Alkaids Wind Scythe jutsu.
Later..........
as they approached the village Jynx was holding The Phantom and just bursted out and said "Good Job, Everybody"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:55 pm
Alkaid yawned. "See? I'm not a one trick pony." Her stomach growled. "But I am hungry..." She muttered.
She glanced down at the Phatom. "So, you're one of us?" She asked casually.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:00 pm
"Maybe" said the Phantom "don't get too close to him he might try something" said Jynx as they walked into the village shadowed by pain as they walked in they seen everything was black and most of the people looked depressed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:04 pm
"Wow... I've seen more cheer in a grave yard." Alkaid muttered under her breath sarcastically. Finally, the station loomed infront of them, and if anything, it looked more haunting than the rest of the place. A scream was heard from inside of the building and Alkaid narrowed her eyes before looking back to Jynx.
"I think I've just lost my appetite..." She murmured.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:55 am
"This is the building where we turn him in" Jynx said as they walked in "The reason this village is so depressing is because the Hokage's wife died recently and he went into denial" Jynx said as he put the Phantom down and pushed him up to the receptionist "This is the Phantom Lumiounious Koplor" said Jynx "we wondered when someone would catch him, he killed the first lady or our Hokage"said the receptionist depressingly "What are your names and occupations"
"This is Alkaid Nagarashi, thats Meso Hoshinaga, and I'm Jynx Lakito for now were bounty hunters" Jynx said "We'll heres your reward Mr.Bounty Hunter"said the receptionist handing Jynx the money "Come again" she said as they walked out  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff