Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

IntotheDestiny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:37 am
Edward didn't die!!! He left Bella..that meanie hot hot hot sexy sexy sexy...*sniffs* I can't believe I'm calling him this...b*****d! HE LEFT HER...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! crying crying EDWARD YOU SEXY MORON! HE'S MADE FOR BELLA! (and me too..lol)

Evil..Edward..Evil....but then in the end of the book, Bella was about to get yelled at by her dad, Charile. I don't like Charile. Hes mean about Bella and Edwards relationship...hater...XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:20 pm
I was actually really surprised at my reaction to this part. I knew it was coming, and I cried for quite a while. (like silently as I still read) It might have had something to do with it being midnight, but I was pretty upset @_@

Kellkolo

Shameless Lover

11,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

misohead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:03 am
i was mad when he left but i was crying my eyes out at the end! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:07 am
I was pissed more than anything. I was almost hoping whe wouldn't take him back....
But then she did and I was like, "Yes!".  

octopus umbrella

Copacetic Gloom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:39 am
I didn't cry just really pissed off which to be honest is probably why I didn't cry and when he returned I was thrilled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:36 pm
Oh YEAH! I was reading it during my homeroom...and my back was to everyone in the corner, and all you could hear were my soft sobs. It was funny though, cause everyone started to ask, "What's wrong?" But then they saw the book, and they backed away... sweatdrop

But, once i read that they got back together....I started to jump screaming "YES!!" heart 4laugh  

Riri_Benihime

lady_ruler_of_the_zombies

Aekea Cleric

6,575 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:16 pm
OMG!!! I was bawling so hard I couldn't read the book and had to put it five feet away from me so it didn't get DRENCHED!!! And I was angry!! Very angry!!! *starts bawling over it again and then realizes they got back together so does a happy dance instead*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:14 am
I didn't cry but I was just like: GRR!!!! YOU WON'T DARE TO THAT!! scream
But it was at the start of the book so I was hoping all the way for him to come back, and that the bond between Jacob and Bella won't get more than "being friends".
But I was quite releaved that he came back! WHII! whee whee whee  

Sensaina

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:27 am
I did cry by the things he said 2 her like he wuz saying them 2 me. and b/c he left but I kind of got used 2 Jake in a while  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:21 pm
I didn't cry, but I felt like Bella did. It felt like my chest was caving in from a hole that had been ripped in it. Then I slammed the book shut, and didn't read it for over a month. It took my friend that long to get me to read it again. Even then I had to flip to the back to see if Edward came back.  

Delusive-Verity

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xMarionette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:41 am
ohmmmgee! i totaly cried it really pissed me off then i went to my friend who alredy read it and was like "how could he do this!' i was yelling on the phone pretty weird lol xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:42 am
NightDarkling13
I didn't cry, but I felt like Bella did. It felt like my chest was caving in from a hole that had been ripped in it. Then I slammed the book shut, and didn't read it for over a month. It took my friend that long to get me to read it again. Even then I had to flip to the back to see if Edward came back.

i kinda did that i read it then when he left i stoped reading for about a week then my friend was like you need to read it it gets really good.  

xMarionette

Xyziick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:24 pm
I cried almost the whole book I felt so bad for Bella but when he came back I was so releaved. I was screamed when he asked her to marry him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:38 pm
I pratically fainted lol when he asked her that  

niecerpiecer

Sensaina

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:12 am
no that was really sweet actually, I just didn't really understand why she didn't take it seriously. Because she said in Twilight that she "wished" if it was possible for them to get married 3nodding  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff