Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:27 pm
huh..swim oh yeah at that waterfall place we can go for a dip. the dragon flies through a cloud and then begins a slow descent to the side of the stream which the water fall pours into. the whole time dameon continues to hold polio's hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:34 pm
wait...going down...wait dameon...*screams her head off* dameon i told you to wait......i hate doing trickcy....*heras her headtbeat really fast* OMg i was soo scared..*a few tears came out of her eyes* eh..swim...but..but...nvm...  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:39 pm
"Looks at the ground as they make the decent and loosened her grip on Dameon's waist but stops realizing he was holdng her hands still, a small blush crossed her face. She paused and sat there quietly before glancing over her shoulder at Cherry. "You okay?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:46 pm
dameon smiled." all right we are here." he jumps off the dragon.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:47 pm
im alright polio *shivers and whip tears off her eyes**jumps off the dragon* * sees a waterfall* AH..i love the water....thanks for the ride dameon *runs towards the water*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:49 pm
"Alright..." she smiled watching Cherry hurry off as she climbs off the dragon, "Yea thanks for the ride Dameon." she smiles at him.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:49 pm
dameons smiles then leans on a tree." this place is turning out to be real nice..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:51 pm
*stops* eh..you guys aren't coming?....eh..my clothes are going to get wet.. T.T  

cherryblossom_chan

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:52 pm
dameon jumped on a rock that was in the middle of the stream and sat down. his eyes were closed for meditation unaware of what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:53 pm
"thats good..." she noded at Dameon then looked at Cherry, "I'm comming.." she hurried over to her and stopped. "So, swim with your clothes on?" lol  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:54 pm
he hears her comment." well then take them off." he pulls his headband over his eyes so that he can't see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:00 pm
dameon rips his shirt of his chest then jumps in." wow, this water is cool. ahh i can't see."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:03 pm
*runs towards a big bushy bush and takes off her clothes to a pink bikini* *truns towards the water* the water is great polio..come on in ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:06 pm
hellspawn~lucien
dameon rips his shirt of his chest then jumps in." wow, this water is cool. ahh i can't see."
*walks up to him* *slids his headbadn up* there better..?...  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:07 pm
Watches Cherry and Dameon in the water. "Fine, fine." she hurries off into the bushes and takes off her cothes revealing a dark blue bikini. Hesitates for a moment, blushing. "Actully i'll pass." Waves a hand at them from behind a tree at them.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games