Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Arcade~* (fun & games)
You know someones a FLUFF BUNNY when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tharkun-kazad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:40 am
You know you're a Fluff Bunny when your athame is "Sting" from LotR/Hobbit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:19 pm
you know someones a fluff bunny when they are convinced that you are the greatest witch in the world cause your the only one they know  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Tharkun-kazad

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:22 pm
You know you're a fluffy when your wand says "Made in China" embossed on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:54 am
You know you're a fluff bunny when someone calls you a fluff bunny, and you quickly check yourself for bunny ears and a cotton tail. ninja  

Meilos

Timid Genius

-Cupcake Nemesis-

3,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:09 pm
Dude these things are hilariouse! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:35 pm
WitchyBoy
you know someones a fluff bunny when the pentacle that they wear is the size of a small hubcap!

Ick, I saw one of those at Spencer's once. o.O  

Meilos

Timid Genius

Meilos

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:37 pm
You know you're a fluff bunny when you call male witches "wizards". -.-;  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:39 pm
Twilight-Archer

You know someone is a fluff bunny when they read the Sweep series and start telling everyone they're a blood witch.

I am t3h Woodbanez. Phear meh. domokun  

Meilos

Timid Genius

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:17 am
you know someones a fluff bunny when they cross themselves before entering a church!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:02 am
[LadyRaven]
I didn't come up with these myself, but found them other places and thought they were cute:

You think the number of Wiccan books you own is far more important than the number you have read, regardless of the fact that most of your books are for beginners.

You've won an argument by referencing "Drawing Down the Moon," knowing darned good and well they haven't read it either.

You've ever had to go along with someone's ludicrous story because it was twice as likely to be true than most of the nonsense you spout.

You complain about how much the Native Americans copied from Eclectic Wiccan Rites.

Someone has had to point out to you that you do not enter a circle "in perfect love and perfect lust." (Score double if you argued the point.)

You claim yourself as a witch because how early you were trained by the wise and powerful such-and-such of whom nobody has heard.

You claim to be a famtrad (hereditary), but you're not. (Score double if you had to tell people you were adopted to pull this off.)

You claim to be a descendant of one of the original Salem Witches.

You think it's perfectly reasonable to insist that, since every tradition is different, and no one tradition is right, there's no reason not to do things your way.

You talk to your invisible guardians in public. (Score double if you have met the Vampire Lestat or Dracula, triple if you got into a fight and escaped.)

You've ever confused the Prime Directive with the Wiccan Rede.

You've suddenly realized in the middle of a ritual that you weren't playing D&D.

You've failed to realize at any point in the ritual that you weren't playing D&D.

You've suddenly realized that you are playing D&D.

You hang out with people who each match these traits.

You recognize many of these traits in yourself, but this isn't about you. But, boy, it's right about those other folks.

You ask your bank for a VISA Gold Card with Stonehenge depicted on its face.

Ritual was canceled because the CD player is in the shop.

You have not read The Spiral Dance and are waiting for it to be made into a movie.

Your ritual tools are itemized on your homeowners insurance.

These are mine:

You are convinced the $52.99 degree you mailed in for is all you need to prove you know more about magick than someone who was raised on it.

Your allowance/paycheck is blown on candles, incense, and herbs you don't know what to do with.

You buy your ritual tools at yard sales so they look ancient.

You are wearing so many pieces of pentacle jewelry you can barely move.

You use "Lady Pixie Moondrip's Guide to Craft Names" to find ideas for your own. (If you haven't seen it, you should.)

You go to the local book store to buy a book on turning your Ex into a toad when they dump you, and believe it will work.

You wonder at what part of the degree system you will learn to fly a broom.

Your BoS contains every spell you've seen on Charmed.

You've been a "witch/wiccan" less than a year, and are already looking for your first book deal.

Ahahaha, I love the D&D ones. That'd probably be me. Lol.  

silverwolf1985

2,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:21 pm
you know your a fluff bunny when youre rituals are three pages long and taken from cheesey old charmed and hjex episodes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:27 am
you know youre a fluff bunny when you own every season of buffy and charmed and they are the reason you became a witch.

(oh and btw, my last name on here the malfoy part is because my mom checks all my nicknames and wouldnt let me put blackclaw... she said it was too devil worshiper *ignorant* and that i should use something more common and not a freak name)  

SakuraMalfoy

SakuraMalfoy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:50 am
oh.. one more.
you know youre a fluff bunny when you thing magick is spelled wrong. lmao.
i had some girl supposedly wiccan, yell at me because i wouldnt fix the spelling she said it was spelled wrong and i told her it wasnt and that i wasnt going to fix it so she stared yelling at me.
i thought it was hilarious.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:58 pm
you know youre a fluff bunny when you think its okay for you to tell people what coven youre in and who all is in it.  

SakuraMalfoy

*~Arcade~* (fun & games)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces