Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your least favorite character and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  <3
  <3
View Results

Pyro Metal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:36 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Pyro Metal
Shugo (i ******** hate his annoying voice)
I guess the same goes for Rena....

I'm also not a fan of Tabby either.

User Image I don't like them either. Especially in the anime with the "Shuuugooo!" "Reeenaa!" "Shhuuuuuugoooo!" "REEEEENAAAAA!1111 :B" Omg, stfu. Srsly.

And Tabby's just irritating. Her voice is so annoying. mad

I know. It's like Kagome and Inuyasha all over again >_<

As for Tabby.... well, she just came off as too childish for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:37 pm
Gaarita
My least favorite has to Sora from Sign cause my friend is uber fangirl over him. Not only is he is kinda ugly, but my friend has about 65 pictures related to him on her profile on Gaia, has the green hair on her avvie, the only art she gets on cons is Sora, she thinks Sora can beat any other anime character in a fight, the list goes on and on with her fangirlness. She just needs to chill out before smothering my friends and myself with him scream .

lol. I know how you feel.... sort of. My friend's the same way, but with different Naruto characters.

I, however enjoy Sora's antics. xd

But yeah... I'm sorry your friendis a mindless zombie fangirl. My condolenses...  

Pyro Metal

Jack2634

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:23 pm
*Sigh* Fangirls, just one more group that gives Anime/Manga fans a bad name.....though not on purpose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:21 am
Jack2634
*Sigh* Fangirls, just one more group that gives Anime/Manga fans a bad name.....though not on purpose.

User Image I know what you mean. Sure, I love some characters to death but I try my hardest not to be all squealy and obsessive over it. And the shrine on the wall of my room doesn't count... ninja  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Pyro Metal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:52 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
Jack2634

User Image I know what you mean. Sure, I love some characters to death but I try my hardest not to be all squealy and obsessive over it. And the shrine on the wall of my room doesn't count... ninja

lol. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:38 am
I don't know xD sweatdrop  

kissnici

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:30 pm
Gaarita
My least favorite has to Sora from Sign cause my friend is uber fangirl over him. Not only is he is kinda ugly, but my friend has about 65 pictures related to him on her profile on Gaia, has the green hair on her avvie, the only art she gets on cons is Sora, she thinks Sora can beat any other anime character in a fight, the list goes on and on with her fangirlness. She just needs to chill out before smothering my friends and myself with him scream .

Wow. I'm sorry. D:
I think if my friend obsessed over a character like that, I think I'd shoot them in the face. D:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:30 pm
Hmm...I'd hafta say Sora from .hack//sign = I didnt like him at all,thought he was really weird,and he'd kind of a bad guy anyways being the PKer of Carmina Gadalica and whatnot.  

yugu fang

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:12 pm
pet bunneh
Hmm...I'd hafta say Sora from .hack//sign = I didnt like him at all,thought he was really weird,and he'd kind of a bad guy anyways being the PKer of Carmina Gadalica and whatnot.

Really? I thought he was interesting and kinda cute in some odd way.
He was kinda mean though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:48 am
Vitamin_B_Complex
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O
XxGrieverxX
O_Asterix_O
Elk, cause he's a piss ant =/

D:

3nodding heart

How is he a piss ant? DDD:

He's a chicken wuss who balls haven't dropped yet >.<; I just dislike him with a bloody passion.

lol, wow, your nice.. xd
I don't think Elk is that bad..  

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:50 am
InuAmy
XD Racheal.. or however you spell her name.
Her voice @___________o; Uuuuuuggg.... it makes my ears bleed.
Some other random/non important characters from the original game.

Same, and for the same reason xd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 am
I guess... I don't like Atoli cause... she puts herself down alot... and also thinks she's the cause of everything... Also Elk is ok.  

-Blooming-artsit-

Ed the Third

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:20 am
I like Balmung. I mean, he's so serious, and then he's like "Getting drunk is a tradition!" Actually, he's not all that serious at all! But, he's strong and good looking to boot!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:37 pm
hiiragi  

Haseo The Terror 0f Death

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:38 pm
Master Yato
Why? Who knows. There's just something about him I hate.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff