Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Rejected applications Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you find these applications?
  Amusing
  Disgusting
  Neither
  Both
View Results

Alien Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:59 pm
xXxXxXx

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:57 pm
I think I might be sick.  

Ashley Amnesia

heather_fish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:29 am
"i gotz gr8 grama!!!!111" HHAHAHAHA!!!! Stupid people are funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:58 am
Quote:
The Hack Monster wrote:wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

Wow. You guys are grammar nazis. You are all mean and I think you should all go to hell. Some people are retarded, you know. All Just because you are so "perfectious" on your words doesn't mean that WKRD (Radio station?) gives a damn. (Maybe he meant we're perfectionists??) All of you need to "chill" or I'll tell an administrator on you, you stupid bitches. F*uck you. I love Katie.

p.s.- For your information, I type well. I'm glad we had this talk. Goodbye. Oh no, wait. I want to say: All of you can go suck balls you f*ggots. Go suck a d*ck and die.

It doesn't matter if you know where all the letters on the keyboard are, if you can't put together a sentence. stressed
Maybe I should be a moron translator. 4laugh On that note, I did find a "1337" translator. It helps. http://www.writtenhumor.com/1337-translator.html  

heather_fish

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:29 am
Quote:
M47 wrote: What you are sayIng when you say capItalIes those I, Is a noncence thIng because look what happens!!

This person is so urking. (urk=annoy) He/She is making a grammar rule seem stupid by capitalizing every single STUPID "I" HE TYPES!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, got a little caught up there.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:31 am
heather_fish
Quote:
The Hack Monster wrote:wow u guyz r grammr natsees u r all men & i thnk u shukd allll goto hell some ppl r retdrd u kno adn all bcuz u r so PERFECTUOUS on ur wrds dosnt meen dat tha wkrd givs @ dam. u all lkie need 2 chiil or illl tell a admn on u u stpd bi*chz feck u <3 katie ps 4 uf info i type gud ok??????????????????????????????????????????????? ok glad we had dis tlk bi bi now o no wayt i wann say U ALLL CAN GO SUX BALZ U FAGATS GO & SUX A DYK

Wow. You guys are grammar nazis. You are all mean and I think you should all go to hell. Some people are retarded, you know. All Just because you are so "perfectious" on your words doesn't mean that WKRD (Radio station?) gives a damn. (Maybe he meant we're perfectionists??) All of you need to "chill" or I'll tell an administrator on you, you stupid bitches. F*uck you. I love Katie.

p.s.- For your information, I type well. I'm glad we had this talk. Goodbye. Oh no, wait. I want to say: All of you can go suck balls you f*ggots. Go suck a d*ck and die.

It doesn't matter if you know where all the letters on the keyboard are, if you can't put together a sentence. stressed
Maybe I should be a moron translator. 4laugh On that note, I did find a "1337" translator. It helps. http://www.writtenhumor.com/1337-translator.html

I used it. I typed in "Hahaha! You faggots!" and got this:

H4H4H4! Y0U f466075!

I also did "Oh my god! Go ******** yourself!" and got:

0H My 60|}! 60 ******** y0U|253Lf!  

Honeydukes Lover

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:21 pm
Translated for your convenience.

Quote:
Howdy! I'm new to this game and I have great grammar!!!

Please let me in. My friends are all in and I'm the only one that isn't so I feel very lonely at night when they're all playing.

I'LL DO WHAT'S TOLD AND FOLLOW RULES.

I am a strong and undefeated warrior. That is why I think I should be a guild.

This is a jokes I just wanna join 'cause it sounds stupid.

I love Gaia.
Great grammar my a**. "I should be a guild?" That sounds so effing ridiculous. And I'm not a fan of howdy.
Quote:

Tann wrote: Seriously, why do you all give a damn? Grammar isn't important! We can get through life without grammar! I mean it, why is everyone so dammed perfect? Get a life and you suck! Seriously! Seriously! Seriously! Go to hell! Go to hell!!! Can I join, please? [Big grin]
Grammar keeps us from sounding like total idiots. You fit the description. And "Go to hell," then ask to join?

Quote:

The Hack Monster wrote:Wow you guys are Grammar Nazis. You are all mean & I think you suck all go to hell! Some people are retarded you know and all because you are so PERFECT on your words doesn't mean that the world gives a damn. You all like need to chill or I'll tell an admin on you stupid bitches. ******** you. [Heart sign] Katie. P.S. For your info I type good, ok? Ok glad we had this talk. Bye bye now. Oh no wait. I wanna say YOU ALL CAN GO SUCK BALLS U FAGGOTS GO & SUCK A [Censored]
This made me wanna burst out in laughter. The way she misspelled even swear words makes him look pathetic.(Especially "feck") And tell an Admin?! That made me wanna laugh even harder... Too many harsh swears makes it look pathetic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:34 am
By "some people are retarded," I hope she was referring to herself. I have met many people who are below the normal IQ level that still have sound syntax. Granted this person only says the same things over and over again, but what he says is in good grammar.  

Niccea Majeare

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:06 pm
User Image
These are some truly Horrible applications and I am sorry for our guild moderators who have to actually read these and decline them. If they had bothered to read the rules at all it tells you there that you have to have good grammar and not 'txt' or 'l337' speech.

-Hugs the guild Moderators- I am sorry you have to go through all this.
User ImageSpread Your Wings....and Fly.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:15 pm
The poor thing, but I must admit they deserve to be rejected.

I was especially fond of the first one. Since the gaian really wanted to join, not because of his beliefs, but because of his/her friends!  

nessa7

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:21 am
The last one makes me laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 am
Zealot of Insanity
So you people want more of what we moderators get? Well, lets see.

Name: tan66
Purpose: trolling
Guild status: will be rejected

Quote:
Request from tan66 Accept Decline Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:30 pm

srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please? biggrin

No, lady, you're the one who should go to hell for making us read such a retarded guild membership request.

You know, the more that I see txt tlk everywhere, I think we should make a 'Gone With the Wind' script parody called 'Gone With the Words'.

I feel sorry that you have to put up with that sort of insanity.

And in honor of that movie.. "Quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."  

wolfen26

Conservative Werewolf

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Henneth Annun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:58 pm
I think stupid people exist just to provide the intelligent ones with endless amusement. lol

But really, how do people even manage to type like that? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:28 pm
Oh, wow...

Quote:
M47 wrote: What you are sayIng when you say capItalIes those I, Is a noncence thIng because look what happens!!

Can we say "dumbass"? Better yet - can we spell it correctly?
We go to school for seven hours a day for this reason. 0_o

Quote:
Tann wrote: srsyl y do u al giv a damm? grmmr iz nt imprtnt! we cn gt thru leif withut gramma! i meen it, y is evry1 so dammed prfct? gt a leif and u suxors! srsly! srsly! srsly! go 2 hell! gogogogogogo 222222 heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Can I join, please? icon_biggrin.gif

I like how he says to go to hell and then asks to join. At least he spelled the last sentence right.
"grmmr iz nt imprtnt". 0_o This answers its own question.  

ShastaBaer

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 pm
I'm just glad that I've only gotten one of these lately. Sorry I didn't save it for this, it completely skipped my mind...  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff