Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
ABR ArtJam: February 2008 [OPEN] First post edit. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:32 pm
XD Yes you make up your own Street Fighter character. Or Darkstalkers character. Or Rumble School. Just as long as the character fits into their world. Like for Rumble School, you could create some kind of computer nerd fighter. Or if you wanna make a Darkstalkers character, you could create some kind of fighter from a folklore that hasn't been in their list of fighters yet. Or a Street Fighter character that involves...Street Fighters. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:59 pm
riiight, specific characteristics. That's what we're looking for 8D

i fink i have an OC to fit the bill... 'The Imp' hasn't been overused as a nom de plume, has it, by the way? I can't think of anything specific that used it first...

Grimma

Forgotina

9,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:50 pm
DrunkenStyle
I clearly said Street Fighter/Darkstalkers/Rival Schools as the Capcom games you make an original character out of. It's nothing complicated. XD

AKA, make up your own Street Fighter character, or Darkstalker character, or Rival Schools character. You can click on the link for reference since that's where I stole the idea off of. It doesn't have to be Capcom style, since there's various artists that work on the 3 different games. Just...make up your own character..off the three games. And by the three games I mean Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, or Rival Schools. And by those three games (Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, or Rival Schools), I mean they are developed by Capcom. And by Capcom, I mean the company that makes the three games. And by the three games, I mean Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, or Rival Schools.

Why do you guys make my descriptions sound so complicated? XD You guys make my English sound so bad. T3T
Maybe if you spoke it without such a bad accent we might understand manz

And I dont think I'll enter I didnt play the game enough lemme know when the next one is =p  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:19 pm
Ooo... This one seems like fun. cx  

Abused Mule

Dedicated Medic

artemismeow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:40 am
DrunkenStyle
XD Yes you make up your own Street Fighter character. Or Darkstalkers character. Or Rumble School. Just as long as the character fits into their world. Like for Rumble School, you could create some kind of computer nerd fighter. Or if you wanna make a Darkstalkers character, you could create some kind of fighter from a folklore that hasn't been in their list of fighters yet. Or a Street Fighter character that involves...Street Fighters. XD
gonk
but i still dont get it.
can you make your explanation a little clearer ?
... just kidding dont ban me.
crying

*gets to work on it* but i hope to get it done before we finish moving since it might take a while before i get my internet connection back once we move in to the new house.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:49 am
artemismeow
DrunkenStyle
gonk
but i still dont get it.
crying

*gets to work on it* but i hope to get it done before we finish moving since it might take a while before i get my internet connection back once we move in to the new house.

NOPROBLEM. TAKEYOURTIME. I KNOW I WILL.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

artemismeow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:51 pm
DrunkenStyle
artemismeow
DrunkenStyle
gonk
but i still dont get it.
crying

NOPROBLEM. TAKEYOURTIME. I KNOW I WILL.

the darkstalkers character is not coming out at all the way i had wanted him/her to come out. so i am going to stick with my original idea of making a rival schools character.

rival schools united by fate xp

@badeye please reconsider participating i loved your artwork in the year of the boar jam.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:22 am
Interesting...street fighter...I am getting Guilty Gear mixed up with Darkstalkers XD
*goes to look up Darkstalkers*
I know Morgana is in Darkstalkers though...and I think that one zombie girl that wears clothes kinda like the girls gung xi outfits on gaia that has the long arms with the big claws..is she in darkstalkers?  

wingedprinceofdarkness

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:59 am
i have an art jam this weekend .. ill see what i can do :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:11 am
wingedprinceofdarkness
Interesting...street fighter...I am getting Guilty Gear mixed up with Darkstalkers XD
I know Morgana is in Darkstalkers though...and I think that one zombie girl that wears clothes kinda like the girls gung xi outfits on gaia that has the long arms with the big claws..is she in darkstalkers?

Yeah. Hsien-Ko. Darkstalker characters are pretty much characters made from folk tales. It's a pretty interesting concept, though I'm more of a classic Street Fighter guy. xD  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:51 pm
DrunkenStyle
wingedprinceofdarkness

Yeah. Hsien-Ko. Darkstalker characters are pretty much characters made from folk tales. It's a pretty interesting concept, though I'm more of a classic Street Fighter guy. xD
no s**t ?? i never noticed that about u drunken surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:10 pm
About what? O:  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:41 pm
*looks at examples of thingys to mix together like*

ZOMFGOFALMIGHTJESUS!

DISGAEA! *swoon & faint*

(I AM A DISGAEA ADDICT, ive been playing it for about 4 years NON STOP.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:30 pm
*wander by*  

Grimma

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:26 am
DrunkenStyle
About what? O:
" though I'm more of a classic Street Fighter guy. xD" xd  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items