Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:41 pm
when I said ASAP o.o;; I meant right now. . but thats okies. You don't have too since your not prepare x.X and oh yeah, I add you in my YIM  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:33 am
Eva Edin
when I said ASAP o.o;; I meant right now. . but thats okies. You don't have too since your not prepare x.X and oh yeah, I add you in my YIM
oh then i'll go right now lol sweatdrop  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:26 am
grr...the 2 ninjas i sent...he killed them... evil however...they were my weakest at least... and he took my 2 katanas! lol i guess...i wasnt strong enough to attack him yet...i'm gonna do missions to recover what i have lost...and hopefully my ninja will become stronger... guess i should have listened to you...but at least...he doesnt know who took out his ninja...though of course it wasnt me...but ya know...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:55 pm
Well thanks greatly for the help hayabusa. I got your back.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:02 pm
Ribbin
Well thanks greatly for the help hayabusa. I got your back.
no problem...and thanks..i might need it if rangers decides to finish the job sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:28 pm
That sickening b*****d, bragging how he killed 13 ninjas x.X grrrr. And also I notices, Rangers havn't slander me every since the 8th, so maybe he learn from witnessing the downfall of Havik, Halycon, and Sausa, his trying to save his own a**?  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:39 pm
Eva Edin
That sickening b*****d, bragging how he killed 13 ninjas x.X grrrr. And also I notices, Rangers havn't slander me every since the 8th, so maybe he learn from witnessing the downfall of Havik, Halycon, and Sausa, his trying to save his own a**?
lol...he did kill my 2 ninjas... but as i said... they where my WEAKEST! heh...but im sure he could take out my main ninja too...since he took his weapons! lol rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:24 pm
o.o;;; Hayabusa, I got sickening news. Because you attack Rangers, now Sausa, who is with Rangers is planning to knock you out of the thousands. Jade is trying to talk to Sausa out of it, I just hope that it works. I rather tell you this as soon as I found out before it actually happens.  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:25 pm
Eva Edin
o.o;;; Hayabusa, I got sickening news. Because you attack Rangers, now Sausa, who is with Rangers is planning to knock you out of the thousands. Jade is trying to talk to Sausa out of it, I just hope that it works. I rather tell you this as soon as I found out before it actually happens.
heh...i do have kazekagure though...but if they do i wont go out without a fight...though i've lost some stuff...but even if they knock me out of the 1000s im still gonna come back...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:12 am
thats the spirit 3nodding  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:07 am
Eva Edin
thats the spirit 3nodding
yeah unlike how wind_nins got unmotivated for a while...i already know the more they keep me down...the stronger my ninja shall become while down there...so they are just doing me a favor and protecting me from other raids or slanders lol...because i wont be using the sentry option...they can take my st00f but not my ninja! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:31 pm
looks like it has begun rofl  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:22 pm
excatly o.o I havn't put my ninjas on sentry either when Rangers and Suasa was getting their slandering-spree, I just hope I can get my place again x.X  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:20 pm
Eva Edin
excatly o.o I havn't put my ninjas on sentry either when Rangers and Suasa was getting their slandering-spree, I just hope I can get my place again x.X
dont worry when i get kazegakure up and get hayabusa stronger i'll help as much as i can, though it may take some time  

squalltheknight

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:16 pm
I have been invited into Rangers alliance. I told him to let me take care of you. Of course I can't attack you. But, just stay off him for the moment and you should be safe.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff