Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Boys reading Twilight = bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pathetic alcoholic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:41 am

User Image

You're fabulous, babe!
4laugh

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:00 am

Epitaph of the Twilight

I'm a boy, and slot of people say it's wrong for a boy to read Twilight and New Moon, but I read them, and enjoyed them. Do you think it was wrong for me to read them?
Epitaph of the Twilight

no, not at all! look at me, im a guy who has read both books as well and i decided to roleplay edward cullen here so what's the problem? im actually happy that it's not ALL books talking about romance that are only made to be read by females

Edward_Eclipse

SaveraOwnsYou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:12 am

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

I think its great =D

What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:14 pm

No, I don't think its weird that boys read this novel. Sure its about romance. But so what. Can't a boy read a romance book once in a while? It's not a crime.

miz_understood09

falloutboy lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:52 am

Epitaph of the Twilight

I'm a boy, and slot of people say it's wrong for a boy to read Twilight and New Moon, but I read them, and enjoyed them. Do you think it was wrong for me to read them?
Epitaph of the Twilight

i dont.
i think its cool that you guys actually read the books instead of playing video games 24/ 7
lol
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:24 pm

i think it is cool that this guy can read it and admit it out loud !!!!!

the1orlylover

Cyanide_Moofin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:30 pm

Oh wow. If you read Twilight you must be really cool. PM me sometime, i'd like to get to know you!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:18 pm

I dont think its just 4 gurls guys can read it 3nodding

niecerpiecer

Zelky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:37 pm

Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

Twilight and New Moon are not just for girls. I actually think its good that boys are reading it. There not listening to what others say. So, no, there is nothing wrong with boys reading these books.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:47 pm

Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

no i think its cool that guyes read twilight and its evan better that you didnt stop reading it be cuz people made fun your an ok guy look on the bright side your not the only one

GreenEyedKatt

x-always-winter-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:45 am

nope, it's not a bad thing. it's a good book! razz
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:25 am

Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

no. I tried forcing some of my friends to read twilight. *sheepish grin*

night-owl123

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:08 pm

I tried forcing one of my friends to read it, only to find out later that he had already read it, having been forced by others.
Epitaph of the Twilight
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 pm

There is nothing wrong with it! scream well, I've been trying to get guys to read it. Just the guys near me are umm...lets not go there. it doesn't seem like they would like it but oh well

Zirumi

Dancingonairwaves

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:16 am

Okay firstly, if I saw any guy reading Twilight or New Moon (or the rest to come) I'd be instantly like "Ooh, which part are you at?" heart lol
Anywho, stay indifferent because I think it's awesome you read them even though some guys who are too scared to read them put you down for it. You sound like a pretty cool guy to me.
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff