Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Beat fights Harder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG!!!!!My brain pretty much just exploded, so i'll ask you guys whatcha think about this...SasukeXAyona. (Not all fanfictiony. but just a crush...)
  Don't care, your story.
  NO! THAT'S JUST WEIRD!
  That would be cute ^-^ *nods*
View Results

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:19 pm
nice chapter! i'm so bored right now i can't even think about anything else to write....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:48 pm
I see, I see... So they've come to an understanding... Ayona-san might just have a harder time killing Orochimaru than Sasuke will killing Itachi...  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:56 am
Ayona shoved her face into her pillow, Stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid!! I hate him, right, no! Not anymore…I’m not ready to face the chunnin exams not knowing who my team mates really are, moreover, who I am !

In the afternoon Ayona met with Hinata at the usual place.

“Hinata, did you know about Sasuke wanting to kill his brother, and all about what happened to his family?” Ayona sat on the grass as she asked.

“I had heard something like a massacre had happened, but you know my dad’s paranoid. He never let’s me know anything.” Hinata sat as well. They both stretched out, legs, arms, and torso.

“He’s an avenger, Hinata. What can I do? I don’t know who my team is and I don’t even know who I am anymore!” Ayona stood. She tried a messy back walkover. Then a nicer one.

“Ah, now we have a identity crisis, we all have one,” Hinata said sarcastically.

“Hinata!” Ayona half said half growled.

“Just think about it, if some pretty boy can make you this distressed, then your unstable,” Hinata said as she started a long complicated Hyuuga fighting dance.

“I AM NOT UNSTABLE, HINATA!”

“Here we go again, if you keep denying your problem you’ll never fix it. Besides when have you ever really known who you where? You're just one huge identity crisis!”

“I need my music.” Ayona muttered as she put on her MP3 player.

“Aha, that’s the answer! You’re a wonderful guitar playing singer who’s obsessed with beats, rhythms, and her music,” Hinata said.

“I guess you’re right.”

“Well, duh. I’m ALWAYS right,” Hinata said, apparently in a sarcastic mood.

“You’re no help.”

La da da la la la
La da da la la la
La da da la la la la la
It took too long
It took too long
It took too long for you to call back
And normally I would just forget that
Except for the fact it was my birthday
My stupid birthday
” A smile appeared on both girl’s faces.

I played along
I played along
I played along
Rolled right off my back
But obviously my armor was cracked
What kind of a boyfriend would forget that?
Who would forget that?
” Hinata was trying very hard not to laugh, as was Ayona. Ayona was falling instep with the beat. She was doing a dance similar to Hinata’s only slightly more gymnastics.

The type of guy who doesn't see
What he has until she leaves
Don't let me go
Cause without me you know you're lost
Wise up now or pay the cost
Soon you will know

You're not living
'Til you're living, living with me
You're not winning
'Til you're winning, winning me
You're not getting
'Til you're getting, getting to me
You're not living 'til you're living, living for me

This is the potential breakup song
Our album needs just one
Oh baby please
Please tell me

We got along
We got along
We got along until you did that
Now all I want is just my stuff back
Do you get that?
Let me repeat that
I want my stuff back

You can send it in a box
I don't care
Just drop it off
I won't be home
Cause without me you know you're lost
Minus you, I'm better off
Soon you will know

You're not living
You're not winning
You're not getting

You can try
You can try
You know I'd know it'd be a lie
Without me you're gonna die
So you betta think clearly, clearly
Before you nearly, nearly mess up the situation
That you're gonna miss dearly, dearly
Come on!

You're not living
You're not winning
You're not getting

This is the potential breakup song
Our album needs just one
Oh baby please
Please, tell me

This is the potential make up song
Please just admit you're wrong
Which will it be
Which will it be

La da da la la la
La da da la la la
La da da la la la la la
” by the end of the song both Ayona and Hinata were straight out laughing. Whether it be for the stupid boyfriend or the seriousness of a silly song.

“I’m giving up on this work out,” Hinata said, as she tried to stifle her giggles.

“Ditto, why (giggle) don’t we just run? To the waterfall?”

“Sure, last one there has to dunk their head in!”

They both started running.

As she grabbed her MP3 player and ran up the slowly steeping mountain Ayona thought, that water is COLD!…know that I realize it I am just a wonderful guitar playing singer who’s obsessed with beats, rhythms, and her music, except I’ve also got a great best friend, one who can totally turn me up-side-down when I’m being mopey, and we can help each other through what ever fate throws at us, whether it be lemons, limes, or a really cold head dunking in a mountain stream…

Song; Aly & AJ- The potentail Beak Up song  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:44 am
i like how you have Hinata acting..it's alot better than they shy Hinata in the anime/manga  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:29 pm
Xxrokixx, that link in your sigi is pure evil. scream lol xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:06 pm
Thank you!!! cool  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:11 pm
Just want to let you know that I've got a big chappie on the way, waiting for comments from other users...probably in like two days.

It's two and a half pages, still growing. by end it'll probably be atleast three or four, so get ready and COMMENT!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:18 pm
cool, i heart long chapters!! have you noticed that no one seems to be reading my second fiction?? sorry that was random....anyway can't wait for the chapter  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:27 am
ur second one??oh! is it "A Perfect Little Tradegy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:30 pm
yeah that one  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:42 am
i got it...

PEOPLE NEED TO COMMENT!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:40 pm
I have returned! All the way from two weeks in PA!
And nice chapter. I'm glad Hinata could cheer her up.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:33 am
Ayona shot bolt upright in her bed. “Stupid, stupid, stupid. Stupid dreams, stupid night mares, stupid past.” Ayona muttered as she got up and through on her hoodie over her pajamas. She put on her hard bottomed slippers and walked out of her room. Walking outside while shoving her house keys in the hoodie pocket Ayona noticed a distant crash of thunder.

Tomorrow was the only day before her life changed forever, she’d be joining the chunnin exams and things would be different. Thinking about the types of tests they’d give Ayona walked down the street by the light of the almost full moon. No matter what she sang, said, or thought everything came back to tomorrow. There was no denying, she was nervous. What if she failed? What if she wouldn’t be strong enough next time? Next time she would make sure of it. No more slack. No more skipping afternoon work out. That’s it. It’s time to get hard.

She walked to the training ground at the academy. Walking up to the punching log, firmly planted in the ground. She took out her things from her pockets, house keys, three hair bands ( she put her hair up in the black, thin one), and her practice kunai.

She decided on a work out they used at the end of academy training, and doubled all the numbers. She began her punches, using the same trick she used when she was a kid, hate. After about twenty or so, it began to drizzle, but no weather would stop her from this work out. She needed to be stronger. By fifty she was soaked.

“one…hundred…,” breathing heavily Ayona moved on to kicking, one hundred kicks. Then she would get her kunai exactly on target 50 times from 40 feet away, fifty crunches, then twenty push-ups,. It’s an excruciating, work out, but she would do it. For all that hatred that simmered in her heart. And the love that had destroyed her, drove her quite literally insane.

They say freak,
When you're singled out…
The red…. well it filters through.

Listening to the pit and pat of rain on the ground she found a steady sound within all the other sounds, the rain, the wind, her kicks hitting the target. Like e heart beat. Where had she heard it before? It was like déjà vu. The rain began to pick up, no longer a drizzle. After a while, she finished her kicks, now her hands were bruised, along with her lower body. Her arms began to ache. She took off her hoodie, now that it was just added wait, and through it to her other things. She grabbed her kunai, and the stash the teachers kept hidden in the back of the target.

So lay down, the threat is real,
When his sight goes red again.
Seeing red again,
Seeing red again.

By the time she actually got a kunai in the target fifty times, from forty feet away, it was a straight out down pour. She’d get a cold for sure. For Carmine…

This change, he won't contain,
Slip away, to clear your mind.
When asked, who made it show,
The truth, he gives in to most.

Entirely numb, she started her crunches. Pain seared through her entire body.

Gritting her teeth, Ayona changed position so she looked at the ground. She started her push ups.

Seeing red again,
Seeing red again,
Seeing red again,
Seeing red again,
Seeing red again,
Seeing red again,
Seeing red again,
Seeing red.…

She had done fifteen. Five more! Then…then… you’re done. Just go! Come on! He killed Carmine!…

They say freak...
When you're singled out.
The red, it filters through…

She finished her last push up and collapsed, and fell asleep.

The next morning Ayona awoke to the sun in her eyes. Groaning, she got up and realized were she was. Mumbling about the drug of a full moon and sore muscles, Ayona grabbed her stuff and headed home at a trot, though her entire body protested the movement.

Ayona went to her room and changed into her real clothes. She went downstairs and started making herself scrambled eggs, she made four, she was starving!

Sasuke ambled down the stairs, hair only half brushed.

“Eggs?” Ayona asked as she scraped the edges of her pan, making sure the eggs didn’t plaster themselves against it.

“Please, but I’ll cook ‘em. It’s my shore and all.” Sasuke mumbled as he walked into the kitchen area.

“Nah, I’ll cook, how many do you want?”

“Three,” Sasuke said as he slumped into his chair at the table.

“NARUTO!!! GET UP!!!” Ayona yelled up, seems she was always his alarm clock.

Putting his head in his hands, Sasuke said, “Where did you go last night, I heard you leave?”

“Out.”

“More specifically….?”

“I’m not dead, so chill. Are you gonna do the Chunnin Exams?” Ayona changed the subject as she sat Sasuke’s eggs in front of him and sat herself.
“Take a wild guess, of course!” Sasuke said as Naruto trudged down the stairs.

“No eggs for me?” Naruto asked as he walked over to his team.

“I figured you would want Ramen, as a treat, for good luck at the chunnin exams.” Ayona said as she started to shovel her eggs in her mouth.

“Really!? You’re letting me have ramen, for BREAKFAST! I haven’t done that since I became a real ninja!” Naruto exclaimed as he grabbed one of his instant ramens and began to prepare it.

“You’re letting him have it?” Sasuke asked, raising an eyebrow. Ayona had sort of become the mother of the team, making sure everyone ate their veggies.

“Sure, it’s our last day of freedom for God knows how long,” Ayona said, slowing on the eating.

“All too true,” Sasuke said as he got up and stuck his bowl in the sink, to wash.

The day continued normally, until around two or so,

Ayona was sitting on the roof (as it had become habit for her to think there), thinking. Sasuke called down from bellow, on the ground, “Hey! Ayona, let’s go for a walk.”

Ayona tumbled down, doing a flip at the end, to land on her feet facing him, putting on her best plastic smile, Ayona said, “Awesome! Let’s go!”

They walked together until they reached a small clearing in the woods, it was about three o’clock. Sasuke turned to Ayona and said, “ The bottom line is, I really don’t think you should do the chunnin exams. They’re dangerous and frightful.”

Ayona looked shocked and said, “B-but Sasuke! The joke was over when you first called down to me, Iruka- sensei.”

Sasuke “poofed” into Iruka, “How did you know?”

“You were our sensei when all the other girls didn’t know anything but that they loved Sasuke, I was never one of them. You never really understood that I didn’t like him. The real Sasuke would have also said something about the way I fell from the roof, he doesn’t know about my gymnastics much. You where foolish,” Ayona said as she turned around and started walking toward the house, “Besides, this morning Sasuke said he was looking forward to the chunnin exams, and they are un-attend-able without a full team, which means he needs me to go.”

“Oh.”

“Good-bye, Iruka.”

She found Naruto on her way back, he was playing with a bunch of seven year olds. And here came some other ninja. She was sometimes embarrassed to be around with him.

"Hey punk!" one of the ninja walked up to Naruto and grabbed the kid he was with, holding him up by the top of his shirt, he looked at him.

"Oh. leave him alone," Ayona grumbled as she walked up to the other ninja.

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so." ayona swung her leg out and croucthed to get better balance as her leg slammed into the back of his knees as he fell ayona grabbed the little boy from him and placed him on the ground. "And when i say to do something, you do it. comprendo?"

When Ayona got back to the house she decided on a daily workout (even if it would be slightly interrupted by the chunnin exams). She would get up early and do twenty push ups, fifty crunches, and a mixed chakra control exercise, then she’d take a shower. After that, she’d start her day. At the end of whatever she was supposed to do for ninja work she would meet with Hinata and do some work out, what ever they decided. On her way back she would do her morning’s exercise at the academy. Then take a shower and sleep. That was her promise, and she kept her promises.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:26 am
That was really good. I loved how Iruka was trying to be Sasuke....  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:02 pm
Eh, so no Gaara stopping Kankuro? I find that a bit of a pity... but oh well, it's your story.

Did you write that song, or what? The lyrics are pretty cool. Naruto's Kyuubi-red eyes, that's the connection I find.  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games