Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:57 pm
"What!? No, I just brought you back to life and I don't have enough chakra to heal you." Mizuumi looked at Atekeru as if he were crazy. Do it, you know you want to. No, I'm not as heartless as you. You are me. No im not, shut up! Do it. No.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:59 pm
"Fine. I'll do it myself." He backed away, took a kunai, and stabbed himself in the heart. No blood came out when he took it out. "Nope, I don't feel anything. At all."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:07 pm
Reks just stared in awe. What... What the hell is going on?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:09 pm
Mizuumi was shocked when he stabbed himself but was even more so when he didn't bleed. "Oh no. What have I done?" She sat there staring at her hands. Hahaha, you fool. You should have never tried to bring him back now look what you did. He can't die! No, no, no. I-I didn't I couldn't have. But you did! You made him undieable. That's why it is FORBIDDEN!! But...but...I-I couldn't help it. I can't just let someone die like that.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:10 pm
"I am dead. But I am alive at the same time.. I feel nothing, but I think I feel emotions, for the first time in my life. Awe. Suprise. Freaked out. I also sense worry in you. Don't. We are... friends. I will not hurt either one of you, or your friends, or any innocent soul again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:12 pm
Mizuumi covered her face with her hands as tears started to well up in her eyes. "What have I done?" She asked herself, shaking her head. "I'm sorry. I'm trully sorry."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:18 pm
Atekeru reveals his face. He takes off his bamboo mask, and the bandana. I can see? Without the bandana? He moves over to Mizuumi, trying to comfort her. "Please, don't cry. I remember my family. It is you, and Reks. You are my brother and sister, although different last names. Don't think I am crazy. I'm not."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:26 pm
"I don't thin you're crazy. I think I am foolish. Foolish, for trying to bring you back to life...even if it did work. And....I have no last name, but I still concider my friends my family as you and Reks are my brothers." Mizuumi smiled and wiped the tears away.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:28 pm
"You did the best thing in my whole life... you gave me... feelings. Okay, so what shall we do now?" Atekeru said as he picked up his hat and bandana.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:30 pm
"I want you to drink something." Mizuumi left and returned quickly with a cup of sparkling waters. "It will help you." She said handing it to him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:34 pm
"Okay. I will." He took the cup of water into his palms and drank the water. "Shhh... someone's coming. Get down!" He whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:37 pm
"I can't hear anything." Mizuumi did as Atekeru said anyways and took the headband off her head again, her ears fluffed up and stuck out. "I hear it." She put the headband around her neck. "But who?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:40 pm
"I don't know. It looks like a villager." Atekeru said, knowing it was Itachi. He didn't want to scare her. I could take him no problem now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:45 pm
"A villager? Why would a villager come out here? This is the forbidden grounds of the Hidden Waterfall Village. No one comes here but me." Mizuumi thought it was suspicious that Atekeru said it was a villager. b*****d lied to you! Don't call him that! He just doesn't want me to worry too much about whoever it is. He lied to you! Punch him in the face, do something. No.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:50 pm
Three kunai flew through the air, and quickly jumped up throwing his own kunai at the figure. He then drew his sword and landed. More kunai and shuriken flew through the air, and so he blocked them with his sword. "So, Itachi. It's about time you got here." Itachi replied, "I had some... things to take care of. Now I finish you!" Atekeru started to run towards him, sword ready.

((Dramatic music plays in backround))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces