Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Tamiyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:46 am
Hello. I'm Tamiyo.

I love Twilight and New Moon. I read them both a few months ago, and then got recommended to this guild by rukiayuzu. But that was a while ago. I can't wait until Eclipse comes out~! I know it'll be awesome. It has to be. For some reason, Bella seems a bit like a Mary-Sue to me. I DON'T KNOW WHY. And this makes me not like her as much. And I think that Edward is awesome and all, but Alice has to be my absolute favorite. She's just so cute~! (Also, I'm a "Word Games" regular, now.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:39 pm
I go by Izume, and you will never know my real name! *evil laughter* I read Twilight and New Moon a couple weeks ago and fell in love with them! I began reading them, first and foremost, because I was told, "It's a vampire book." But I loooove them way more than any other vampire book I've ever read. Heck, I love them just SLIGHTLY more than Tamora Pierce's books! biggrin  

lady_ruler_of_the_zombies

Aekea Cleric

6,575 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bishoujyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:52 am
hi, im Catdodat and i just joined this guild today. i am 14 years old and i live in NY. i love to read, play soccer computer, hang with friends listen to music and dance. my mom read twilight first, (i don't know how she heard about it befor me..) and after she was done i read it. i loved it soo much that i've read it about 4 times now and New Moon 3. i LOVE Edward Cullen!!!!!! now almost all of the girls in my school have read it. lol. im dieing to see Twilight the movie and i think that Henry Cavill (i hope i spelt his name right) is PERFECT to play the roll as Edward! lol. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:57 am
Hi, I'm Somei Yoshino. I just read both Twilight and New Moon a couple of days ago, and I fell in love with them. I love to read and draw. I join this guild so I could meet other fans of the book.  

Somei Yoshino

insaneerin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:13 pm
Hi, my name is Erin and I'm a Twilight addict.

I enjoy reading and Twilight is at the top of my list of favorite books. I also enjoy music and putting together playlists to my different fandoms. I currently do not go to college but I work full time in a photo lab which is fun because I get to see everyone's photos (especially since my major in college when I went was Photography)

Feel free to speak to me anytime about Twilight or anything else you feel necessary. I'm friendly, I dont bite wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:22 pm
hi, i'm tsuki........

I'm not sure what I should say but oh welll  

-Papillon Sombre-

Iggie360

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:40 am
Hello my name4 is Iggie (Jessica)

I am a 17 year old girl living in WA. I just found out that my uncle has some land in the woods near Forks and my friends and I are going to go camping there this summer. I can't wate to take pictures.

I grew up in Alaska...

I love
music
reading
drawing
old movies
anything from Japan  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:05 pm
Hi. You can call me dragon or elf. I don't really care. I am 13 and almost going to turn 14. I loved Twilight and am currently reading New Moon. Some other books I love are books by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, Eragon, and most fantasy books. I can't wait for the movie to come out and can't wait to see who plays Edward heart  

dragonelf213

IthinkIbewup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:49 pm
Hello, my name is Desi0095. I found out about Twilight through a friend of mine from school who was reading it at the time. I started to read it about a month ago,and I finished New Moon about a week ago.I cant wait to see the twilight movie smile I love animals,shopping, learning new things,going new places & meeting new people.I'm a very friendly person once you get to know me. Im also turning 15 in the fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:39 pm
hi my name is kat.. I found twilight in my library at my school.. and been in love with it ever since..It took me a day to read it because it was that good.. And im a really fast reader lol which still shocks people today.. sory if it sounds like im bragging im not .. im just saying that im fast reader lol... it is my faviorite series.. and I never get tired of reading it.. and i thank you guys for letting me into the guild.. Twilight and New Moon are the best books ever and im counting down the days until Eclipse comes out! yay.. and if they do ever make it into a movie they better keep it the same as it is in the book instead of butchering it like they do most movies crying ... well thats all i have to say for now besides thanks again... smile  

Kaiya-San17

XxDemonSpawnxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:52 pm
Hi! I am XxDemonSpawnxX. Just finished Twilight... for the fourth time. I like Twilight and generally all vampire books, I have a slight obsession with vampires, okay maybe not so slight. But Twilight and New Moon are the best I've read so far. My grandma got it for me, for Christmas I think, and I've been obsessed since.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:04 pm
Hi. I'm Aurora Tate lol. I read the Twilight series after finishing Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I was cruising Barns and Nobles and found them and fell in love =3 Obviously I love reading, but I also enjoy writing, hanging out with friends and ponzing people in DDR twisted I'm a member of another guild called the Stephenie Meyer guild blaugh lol Uhh.. Idk what else to say so whee  

Aurora Tate

_velvet _fox_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:01 pm
Im name is oviously _Velvet _Fox_. I honestly don't know what day i started to read twilight. Some time im january. Ive read twilight twice and new moon one. Incase someone didn't know, if you go to stepheniemeyers.com you can read the first chapter of midnight sun which is twilight told from edwards point of view. I liked it and ive read it twice so far out of pure impacience for the next book in the series. Theres also some other good stuff on that sight so check it out.

Back to me. I lurve to read. My parents tell me i read way to much. Im telling you i probably have the only parents in the world that would threaten to take there daughters books away. *shudders*. Besides twilight i also like the harry potter books, and the icemark cronicals. What a geek i am. My only other hobbie is horsebackriding.

Im clumsy and uncordinated just like bella. Gym class is a nightmare If you want to talk to me know more, or just talk about twilight you can pm me. Oh yeah, im terribly jealous of bella.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:07 pm
Hi, my name's rainbow_xx_zombie. If you wish to know my real name, send me a PM. wink
I believe I first read Twilight last..October? I can't exactly remember! But I finished it over the course of several weeks, thanks to school. As soon as I finished Twilight, I immediately rushed out to buy New Moon. I was done with it within a day or so. 3nodding
All-in-all, I'm just another Twilight obsessed fan! whee
peace out!
rainbow_xx_zombie

Price of Living

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:20 pm
HELLO ALL! My name is Ginakage Uchiha, but you can call me Kage.

I read the book Twilight in less than 12 hours, but it took 3 days. *shrugs*
Right after that, I got the book New Moon back from my cousin and I read that in 8 hours, which also took 3 days.

I am a yaoi fangirl >.< and I love reading books, manga, watching undubbed animes and Animal Planet. I also watch Cartoon Network.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff