Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:20 pm
She yelled then attack with anger, not trying to kill the girl she trusted her to the ground, her eye slighty bleeding. She bite into her shoulder and dragged her to a lake, her power stronger than before.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:30 pm
Seeing a chance, Karissa wrenched herself away from the wolf and dove into the lake - turning invisible once more. Vampires and wolves might have heightened senses, but even they can't find something that can't be seen or smelled in the water.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:33 pm
''Perfect! Right where I want you!'' Estelluna yelled. The pack entered the lake to the middle, the lake starting to glow a blue. A object in the sky started to glow, and they started howling, low then high, back in forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Karissa was unaware of what went on above her. "Luckily I don't have to breathe anytime soon." she thought, smiling grimly to herself.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:45 pm
The light spread to the depth and acroos the lake the holwing still rumbled. Ezradell lead the others to the pool, joining in the howl. Leaving the others paralized in amaziment at the beautiful song.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:57 pm
Laurence awoke
"Damn WOLVES"
he yelles getting up
his wounds had almost healed, he ran to the lake and saw Estelluna, he smiled evily and started to use his Powers, She opened her eyes to be surrounded by the cullens, she could only freeze in fear,,
"Leave now!"
thay all yelled at her
Laurence smiled at the fear on her face makeing her think that all her allies were dead  

Sora DoUrden

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:01 pm
Sora DoUrden
Laurence awoke
"Damn WOLVES"
he yelles getting up
his wounds had almost healed, he ran to the lake and saw Estelluna, he smiled evily and started to use his Powers, She opened her eyes to be surrounded by the cullens, she could only freeze in fear,,
"Leave now!"
thay all yelled at her
Laurence smiled at the fear on her face makeing her think that all her allies were dead

Hate to interrupted, but please be better with the text. Please use capsitals, and spell right, and no text talking. Continue.

Estelluna looked at them quickly, and went back to howling this time, the howling lounder, but more prettier than before, it held them for a long time. A girl arose from the water catching their attetion. She was different, she was Kris!? She lay their in mid air, and pointed upward to the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:03 pm
Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
Sora DoUrden
Laurence awoke
"Damn WOLVES"
he yelles getting up
"Leave now!"
thay all yelled at her

Hate to interrupted, but please be better with the text. Please use capsitals, and spell right, and no text talking. Continue.

Estelluna looked at them quickly, and went back to howling this time, the howling lounder, but more prettier than before, it held them for a long time. A girl arose from the water catching their attetion. She was different, she was Kris!? She lay their in mid air, and pointed upward to the sky.

(Sorry please continue without me, i am not a good RPer and i am sorry i interupted, have fun)  

Sora DoUrden

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:11 pm
Sora DoUrden
Sora DoUrden
Laurence awoke
"Damn WOLVES"
he yelles getting up
"Leave now!"
thay all yelled at her

(Sorry please continue without me, i am not a good RPer and i am sorry i interupted, have fun)

No, you don't have to leave, just saying. If you could make it a little nicer, most people here aren't used to RP, it's alright. Go one with the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:16 pm
Sora DoUrden
Laurence awoke
"Damn WOLVES"
he yelles getting up
"Leave now!"
thay all yelled at her

Okay, you're going to have to tell me what happens here. Post once more, and then I'll try to continue the RP.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:21 pm
The pack is howling, Ezradell joins in, I think the other boy quit, and the Cullens are just standing there, listening to the hwoling, very pretty. *Pant, pant*. And you are being lifted out of the water, and you are changing rapidly into a wolf.

They continued howling, the girl lifting higher and higher up. The song seemed to last on and on, but the Cullens didn't move. We it finished, they were dizzy and such. And the girl fell into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:37 pm
A wolf! ._.

Karissa temporarily forgot she was a vampire. When she plunged into the water, she stupidly tried to breathe - water filled her lungs.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:44 pm
Welcome to the side, you are still a vampire in a way, just, a wolf too. You can change back.

''What's done is done, now we must go.'' She picked her up in a werewolf form. Her body sleek and powerful. ''And you, Jacob is dying if you want to save him.''  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:56 pm
Jacob? I thought that was Laurence who was dying.

The Cullens stared helplessly as the wolves sped away. "What is going to happen now?" Alice whispered - and then she was overcome with a premonition.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:04 pm
No, I thought you said Jacob came after me, and are you unconcouis?

''We follow them, thats what!'' Edward sped after them. The other followed till they came to the beach of La Push, the moon full. ''Witness it, the moon. It will be soon for our world to die. Come here for a second, who is prescious to you? Someone you would easily give your life for? Love, is something that makes you weak, puh.. glad I killed my siblings. Got in my way, damn them. Glad I killed them, they left me, and he stopped me.'' She zoned out, her face still asking the who is dear to you question.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games