Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:35 am
Sounds like fun....where do we start. *laughing*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:44 am
Flamer42
Sounds like fun....where do we start. *laughing*
the Idea is that we hunt down star wars ultra nerds and set their houses on fire. the idea is that only these guys would want a copy and have hidden it from Lucas's Stormtrooper extraction teams. If we burn the whole house down, not only will we get the "HS" copies, but by enflaming their collectible, our own collectibles will skyrocket in value..  

Sol Walker
Crew

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:50 am
I like this plan, I like this plan a lot. Where do you want to start?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:55 am
Flamer42
I like this plan, I like this plan a lot. Where do you want to start?
its going to be difficult. first, we need to develop software that will alow us to follow someone's computer conection and discover their address. then we infiltrate the other starwars guilds on Gaia and use our software on them. thats who we start with. thus we will also succeed in becoming the greatest star wars guild on the face of gaia. now I must laugh manaiacally. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:58 am
*decides to join in the laughing and starts laughing along with Cale*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:00 am
Lucas must not ever know of our actions. otherwise he will send his stormtroopers after us.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:01 am
I have not practiced with my lightsaber for no reason at all, but I agree, we must keep our secracy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:30 pm
[storms in stressed ] DAMN THAT MAN!!!!! i know this has already been covered, (probably multiple times) but i have to publically desicrate GL's image for putting Hayden Christensen where Sebastian Shaw used to be! scream

[stabs a full-size iflatable GL doll)
doll: *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*  

Aelis Mikilai

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:32 pm
DarthTyphoon
[storms in stressed ] DAMN THAT MAN!!!!! i know this has already been covered, (probably multiple times) but i have to publically desicrate GL's image for putting Hayden Christensen where Sebastian Shaw used to be! scream

[stabs a full-size iflatable GL doll)
doll: *squeeeeeeeeeeeee*
fear not this is a subjuect that has wounded many and has cuased a great disturbance in the force. you are not alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:32 pm
*blinks* Use this lightsaber it will make you feel a bit better...I hope. *hands DarthTyphoon a lightsaber*  

Flamer42

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:38 pm
[curtsies and takes lightsaber] why thank you 3nodding [ATTACKS GL DOLL!!!!!!!]

doll: fizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:42 pm
Better? *under breath* I hope.  

Flamer42

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:54 pm
[jumps up and down on remains of doll] ahh whee much better. but...... THAT WAS JUST SO WRONG!!!!!! scream
i wonder how Sebastian Shaw feels about being edited out...... is he tstill alive? he should be..... o_O  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:56 pm
DarthTyphoon
[jumps up and down on remains of doll] ahh whee much better. but...... THAT WAS JUST SO WRONG!!!!!! scream
i wonder how Sebastian Shaw feels about being edited out...... is he tstill alive? he should be..... o_O
I think He would force choke GL if he had the chance.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:59 pm
after all, it was his only chance in the movie (well, ALL of the movies) to appear as Anakin without looking like a frozen, thawed, rotted, then refrozen tomato crying  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff