Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Anyone here not dress goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:23 am
i wear what i can get my hands on,usually black or camo jeans or shorts,a black band shirt or something with a skull on it.

as for makeup and jewelry i have my nails black often,but no eyeliner(i want to,but my mom wont let me) Im allways wearing my studded collar and a few studded/spikes braclets.

and pale?no.i would love to be pale,but im allways outside wit friends in the summer,and swimming ECT. so its hard to be pale.

So I think i dress goth,even if i dont wear HotTopic stuff(im not paying $50-$60 for ******** that.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:38 am
My clothing choices reflect my, then, current mood. If I feel secluded or angsty, I wear "gothic" clothing. If I feel open-minded or generally joyous, I wear bright clothing from some brand name store. Lastly, if I feel attractive, I wear classy/dresswear.

ieatyourtclol

D_D Laris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:54 pm

To me, I wear alot of black you could say. I'm just so used to wearing it, that I'm comfrontable with it. But I like to wear some other stuff too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:16 am
eh i have mix of clothing few things from hottopic (few things, yeah i feel ya im kind of big crying and hardly find anything that fits at hottopic and what almost $40 for one purlpe pleated skirt! stressed ) mom realy dosent like the whole goth thing so i mix it wink , halloween is just about the only day i can go full goth and mom not realy care sweatdrop  

NekoAngel3

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:23 am
I don't wear that much goth clothing exvept for what I steal from my brother.
I mostly wear whatever I can find that fits, but I do shy away from brighter colors.
I do wear make-up and wear nail polish though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:06 pm
I'm a bit fond of what I've seen to be "Visual Kei Casual", i.e., how major-label VK bands dress when they're not all dolled up. It's not particularly categorizable by any recognized subculture... I guess I could say it's a hybrid of Guns N' Roses and mallgoth.

It's cool, I'm bringing it back. Or... something, I don't know or care, all I'm sure of is that what most people look down upon as "mallgoth", I actually have taken a liking to.

I figure the fact that I know what I'm talking about lends me some credit.

-Isel-

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:05 pm
im pale but i love earthtones and bright colors.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:50 am
Death is Questing for the (Almost) Impossible

I dress like "me" sometimes goth, sometimes metalhead, sometimes a mix, sometimes like nothing.

I'm a bit on the chubby/fat side too, and I don't own anything from hot topic (we don't even have that store here), I buy gothy clothes here and there, the normal clothing shops normally has something that can be used. Other than that I go to thrift stores and such, redesign my own clothes etc.

Won't you help her get her OMG?

DeathIsInLoveWithMe

NightChild223

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:44 pm
yeah..me. i have to find the money and the places to get good stuff first. i do wear spikes and cat ears to school along with several rings and necklaces though.... to me goth is a mindset and a lifestyle, not just a fashion statement.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:14 am
I don't dress goth, it's not allowed in Colleges of my country. i do have multiple rings and dress dark most of the time though. and i have three piercings in my right ear.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Aislin Paine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:15 pm
I'm tan but I love darkness and black stuff, I'm hoping that i can get a black collor and when i run away from home im going to get a tattoo  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:48 pm
I don't dress gothic, but I do wear a lot of black. Usually dark blue or black jeans, or black dress slacks, with a black dress shirt or a shirt with a saying on it. I wear skirts sometimes, black and one brown.  

Sorinchako

fallen_moon_angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:59 pm
I do and I don't. In school we are not allowed to wear clothing like that, outside of school I do tho.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:49 pm
I don't dress goth most of the time. I just wear a lot of blues, purples, reds and black. If I do dress goth I get my things from Gabriel Brothers which a have a nice section of clothes from hot topic for like $10-20. The only thing get from that section is skirts and those funny saying shirts.  

NekoYasha09er

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces