Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:51 pm
LAurence reached for the phone and picked it up "Hello Laurence speeking."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:20 am
"Hey Laurence it's me Arianna" she said, a but shyly. 'Why did I do this' she thought to herself. Am I really that lonely?' and the answer to that was Yes she was.  

Arriana_lynn

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:43 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

Raine abruptly became alert after hearing a knock on the door. No one ever came there. She slowly opened it, and smiled when she saw who was standing there. "Hello," she said, "What brings you here?"
"Lonliness," he said honestly, returning her smile, "and anxiety." He chuckled. "It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too," she said. Then realizing he was just standing outside said politely "You're welcome to come inside."
He seemed to perk up a bit, "Thanks!" He slid past her slowly, looking into her eyes as he did so, then looked around the room once he was inside. He seemed impressed, though unable to find words for it. "Beautiful..." was all he managed to come up with, as that was as far as the english language would go.

"Yeah well it's like you said, jobless vampire. I needed a hobby and the house was so empty..." her voice trailed off as she looked at the room. It only made since it be beautiful, she'd spent many of her sleepless days and nights working on it, as with most of the rooms in the nearly finished house.
"Do you mind?" he asked as he motioned for him to proceed, to discover what other lovely things she had hidden away. He seemed very curious, almost like a small child at christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:39 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

Raine abruptly became alert after hearing a knock on the door. No one ever came there. She slowly opened it, and smiled when she saw who was standing there. "Hello," she said, "What brings you here?"
"Lonliness," he said honestly, returning her smile, "and anxiety." He chuckled. "It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too," she said. Then realizing he was just standing outside said politely "You're welcome to come inside."
He seemed to perk up a bit, "Thanks!" He slid past her slowly, looking into her eyes as he did so, then looked around the room once he was inside. He seemed impressed, though unable to find words for it. "Beautiful..." was all he managed to come up with, as that was as far as the english language would go.

"Yeah well it's like you said, jobless vampire. I needed a hobby and the house was so empty..." her voice trailed off as she looked at the room. It only made since it be beautiful, she'd spent many of her sleepless days and nights working on it, as with most of the rooms in the nearly finished house.
"Do you mind?" he asked as he motioned for him to proceed, to discover what other lovely things she had hidden away. He seemed very curious, almost like a small child at christmas.

She laughed at his obvious curiousity with all of the delicate antiques she'd spent her years as a vampire collecting. She had things from all over the world. Things from the places she'd been, the places she still wanted to see. Her eyes wandered over to a painting of the Eiffle Tower, in the background stood a man. He was tall, blonde, and his ruby eyes were glittering. He obviously wasn't standing outside in the sunshine, his skin would have been glittering. Her face became sad as she looked at those eyes, wondering where he'd gone. And then she smiled and said, "You like it then?"  

Mystifying Social Disease

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:40 pm
Karissa finished her book just as dawn started to break. But today was the beginning of the weekend. "I must be the only vampire who misses school right now," Karissa sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:49 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She laughed at his obvious curiousity with all of the delicate antiques she'd spent her years as a vampire collecting. She had things from all over the world. Things from the places she'd been, the places she still wanted to see. Her eyes wandered over to a painting of the Eiffle Tower, in the background stood a man. He was tall, blonde, and his ruby eyes were glittering. He obviously wasn't standing outside in the sunshine, his skin would have been glittering. Her face became sad as she looked at those eyes, wondering where he'd gone. And then she smiled and said, "You like it then?"
He chuckled, delighted with the sights, "That would be an understatment." He turned to her, seeming to have to peel himself away from everything else. His eyes were soft, bright. "I take it you like to travel," he stated, letting his eyes wander to the items again. The painting caught his attention and he moved toward it, his fingers rising and moving over the painting bjut never actually touching it. He had noticed the man, but only his eyes made him hesitate before he moved on, assuming he had been an old love, something he didn't wish to know about.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:06 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He chuckled, delighted with the sights, "That would be an understatment." He turned to her, seeming to have to peel himself away from everything else. His eyes were soft, bright. "I take it you like to travel," he stated, letting his eyes wander to the items again. The painting caught his attention and he moved toward it, his fingers rising and moving over the painting bjut never actually touching it. He had noticed the man, but only his eyes made him hesitate before he moved on, assuming he had been an old love, something he didn't wish to know about.

"Yeah. I used to go a lot of places before I came here," she said looking at all of her souveniers. "France was always my favorite though." Her eyes strayed back to painting. "It's such a beautiful place. Have you ever been there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:10 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Yeah. I used to go a lot of places before I came here," she said looking at all of her souveniers. "France was always my favorite though." Her eyes strayed back to painting. "It's such a beautiful place. Have you ever been there?"
"I have..." he said quietly, his expression unreadable. He then turned a smiled, "I'm sure your visit was much more exciting."  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:15 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"I have..." he said quietly, his expression unreadable. He then turned a smiled, "I'm sure your visit was much more exciting."

She thought back to all of the things that had happened while she was there. "Yeah, it probably was." Then she turned her attention to all of the other things in the room. She had yet to find places for everything in the large house yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:36 pm
Arriana_lynn
"Hey Laurence it's me Arianna" she said, a but shyly. 'Why did I do this' she thought to herself. Am I really that lonely?' and the answer to that was Yes she was.

"hello there" Laurence said into the phone. "Ya, i guess that i will have to take you to school tomarro because of your car."  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:37 pm
"It's alright. I can walk" Arianna said. "It's so lonely here, I just called because I need to hear at least someone talking." Arianna admitted.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:01 pm
"you live alone?" Laurence was curios, it seemed people without a group did not last long in this town.  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:05 pm
"Family died in a car crash" Arianna answered. "Why?" she wondered.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:20 pm
"um" Laurence was caught of guard "well....i was just......wondering i guess"  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:23 pm
"It's alright. Want to come over to my house after school?" she asked him.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff