Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:23 pm
"Do you want me to go get the items or do you want to come with and grab anything that looks extra sweet?" Arianna teased the girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:28 pm
Raine laughed and walked over to Arianna, beckoning for Aysel to come with them. "Here's our list so far," she said, handing it to Arianna. "We still need to see what Mirri wants, since technically this whole party is for her."  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:36 pm
"Just call me on my cell when you find out what Mirri wants" Arianna said taking the list. Unlike other vampires Arianna could only drive human speeds she hated going far over the speed limit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:42 pm
"Happy granny driving!" Raine joked as Arianna went to her car. "We'll call you as soon as we find Mirri." Knowing Mirri, it could take a while. Raine decided to try calling her to them with her mind. Mirri! We're looking for you...she thought, hoping Mirri would catch on.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:05 pm
Alessandra had left to find Mirri while the others debated over what food to bring and what not to bring to the party. "Hey, we've got a great idea for your party! We're going to buy all these foods that we used to like as humans! It'll be kind of like a celebration - of the person you were as a human, and the one you are now, as a vampire with a special new power." Alessandra smiled wickedly. "That's great!" said Mirri enthusiastically. "But what are we going to do with all the food after?" "We can donate it to the food bank," Alessandra shrugged dismissively.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:18 pm
Arianna playfully smacked Raine. "Shut up!" Arianna yelled at her. "At least I drive safe and know I'm not gonna kill innocent people"  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:22 pm
Alessandra and Mirri came back to the others just as Arianna started up her car. "Safe driving!" they both wished her, teasing. She just shook her head at them and drove off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:26 pm
"There you two are!" Raine said. "We've been looking everywhere!"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:38 pm
"Sorry!" they both chimed in. And that was enough. They were all good enough friends that they understood each other - Aysel was the only newcomer. "So is she in?" Alessandra asked Raine, talking about the party. "I don't know," said Raine. "She's still a little worried about being called to the office." "Don't worry about that," interrupted Mirri. "I just said that to get you out of class."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:42 am
At the store Arianna went decided to look for soda. After getting a few different types of soda's Arianna went to the gummi worms(or whatever).  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:39 am
Aysel glared at Mirri.
"Gee thanx. I was just thinking that it had something to do with my aunt and i found out it's a hoax, lovely!" she grumbled. I hope that cow doesn't do anything stupid tonight when i get home. I HATE her! I can't believe that i have to live with her now! Can this nightmare get any worse?!!? Aysel followed the girls to where ever they were going, still curious to why they were going to have a party and include her. Hopefully i don't cause anything to move on it's own, i don't want any accidents. Besides, if i'm right about these girls and my mistake causes blood to show....... Aysel shuddered at the thought, hoping the other girls didn't notice.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:19 pm
Mirri noticed the shudder but decided to pick up on something else. Aysel was right there, on the verge of knowing what they were. But anyways...
"Your aunt really bugs you that much? If it doesn't work out you could come live with us, we share a house." She nudged her.
"Don't worry about that." She winked knowing that Aysel would understand. She flipped out her cell phone and called Arianna.
"I've always been partial to potato chips."  

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:49 pm
Raine laughed, and turned to Aysel,"But seriously, if it gets to be too much, we always have an open room somewhere in that big place." It was the honest truth, the ginormous house was fit for a king, or rather queen, considering they were girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:56 pm
They all had had seperate houses, but decided it wasn't practical to have them.
"Come on Aysel, let's go, we'll head over to our place, and maybe if your lucky, you won't get home untill after your Aunt is asleep. If you really want to you could stay over, we've got plenty of unused beds." Mirri chuckled at her own little joke, Aysel probably wouldn't get it, but Raine certainly did.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:01 pm
"Hey, I figured you'd be calling. Whaccha want?" Arianna asked Mirri. After getting her answers she got those and got in line to pay. After paying Arianna went back to the house to wait for the girls, setting up streamers and balloons and whatnot. After all, she decided, this was a party. And it's also my birthday too. Arianna thought.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff