Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:20 pm
Nektaro looked at her."I've said too much already..."He stopped playing and stood up."You don't know where your from do you?"He turned and looked at her."You don't remeber anything at all do you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:00 pm
OOC//: YAY! Home & school are settling down so i may be able to get on more often... my character shall randomly re-appear somewhere in a day or so seeing as she is lost at the moment

AnimeAvatar

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:29 pm
((AnimeAvatar-san: Glad to hear things are settling down for you! Yay!))

Where I'm...from? Kei looked genuinely puzzled now. She shook her head slowly, black tresses obscuring one side of her face.

"No, I...my parents...I never really knew them. They...died. A long time ago" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to stop any images from coming into her mind and distracting her. "A-And the only thing I remember from my childhood is... growing up... an outcast in an orphanage somewhere. I ran away when I was twelve and...I've been on my own ever since..."

Another deep, shuddering breath, and then Kei exhaled quickly. Remembering past incidents always had a...less than desirable effect on her, so she usually refrained from doing so. And now, so she wouldn't have to think about it anymore...

"Anyway, can't you at least tell me who sent you...or whom you're to protect me from?" the brunette persisted, trying to turn the topic of 'conversation' away from her and her past. "It would help clear some stuff up...I think." She tucked the loose strands of hair back behind her ears; the tickling sensation of the ends brushing against her skin had become irritating. "And it's something I'd really like to know..."

((Ooh, blackmagic5-san, you've just added intrigue to this RP. Kudos to you! Can't wait to find out what exactly is going on...well, in this scenario.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:36 pm
(thanks.)
Nektaro looked at her."I don't know....I recived this message when I was growing up..it said that when I grew older to look for a vampire like you..Thats all I know."He turne and looked out side.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:51 pm
There was a sudden flash and he stumbles bac slightyl and shook his head"..huh were they go?.." he felt light headed and noticed they were long gone..." did i just suddenly space out or something?..." he rubs his head feeling slightyl fuzzy..".. damn... i need to find her and tick ..i jsut hope she is stil ok.." he told hims elf as he sniffs ou the dragons sent  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:59 pm

"A...message?" Now Kei was even more curious. "Vampire...don't you mean a 'half-vampire' like me?" Okay, that was just stupid; she shook her head quickly.

"Never mind..."

For a while, the half-breed teen fell silent. And then she remembered the events that had brought this...vampire-shapeshifter to her.

Rathke.

"Um..." Kei ventured finally. "I hope you don't mind my asking but...Did you attack Rathke - the silver-haired lycan you fought back on the plain - because you thought he was a threat to me? Or was it something else entirely?" She looked down at her lap, her fingers twisting the edge of her rather long shirt, waiting for an answer.

If any were to come.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:14 pm
Nektaro stared outside."Yeah...."He leaned aginist the wall."I was from a group of people who were ordered to protect you....but there all dead now..I'm the last one."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:30 pm
He follows it smell for a few miles and find him self in a relatively new town..". hm.. looks liek its almost new.. must have been build not to long ago he told himself as he slowly rides in and looks around.."...i just hope i find her..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:49 pm
((yay, re-entry point!))

~Aniis sat alongside the small beaten path as the man road by. the strange machine smelled familiar but she didn't know him. he appeared to be looking for someone...but who? being curious again Aniis slowly stood and carefully followed the man~

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:57 pm

"You're...the only one left...?" Kei was genuinely sorry to hear this.

"I-it must have been hard for you...knowing that you were...the last one..." she went on. "A-and I guess I...owe you an apology..." Her hands stopped playing with the edge of her shirt, and she laced the fingers together. "I mean I...I yelled at you for attacking Rathke, and then I stabbed you in the foot when you were in your dragon form...when all this time, you were only trying to do your job..."

She glanced up at the shapeshifter. His back was to her, but she could still see how...lonely his stance looked; the way he leaned against the cave wall...it conveyed the need to lean on someone - or something - else other than himself. After all, the burden of protecting someone was not to be borne all alone.

"By the way..." she began again, after a few more minutes of rather uncomfortable silence. "My name's Kei, and..." she took a deep breath.

This was probably the first time in years that she would initiate a proper conversation - complete with introductions of sorts - and she was surprised by her own actions. But she'd said too much anyway - she'd mentioned her past already - to go back to being quiet and withdrawn. Besides, she couldn't say she wasn't curious about this vampire-shapeshifter and the instructions he'd recieved - and the others in his group, whoever they may have been. She started again.

"My name's Kei. As I said before, I'm really sorry about what I did to you earlier...and...thank you for trying to fulfill the instructions given you. Trying to protect me, I mean." She wrung her hands nervously. "M-maybe if you...talk about what happened to you and your group a bit, you'd feel better? You were instructed to protect me and...I suppose I could...listen to your problems in return?"

She gave a small, forced laugh. "I know, it seems such a small repayment for you risking your life for me, but it's the only thing I could think of at the moment and..." The brunette sighed. Why bother? She was never good at this conversation thing, anyway. "Never mind...just...forget what I've said..." And she turned away, facing into the cave.

Secretly, though, she was hoping the shapeshifter would open up a bit. Now that she learned that there was - rather, had been a group of people tasked to protect her, she was curious, especially since it seemed to concern her past and her parents' death.

((Ahaha! Long post again. xd ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:43 pm
He turned and sat outside of the cage."My name is Nektaro.....I come from a group called the Vampire knights...There were al least ten of us..we had to protect the kingdom of Terrasor.The king was a powerful man who abused his power..he killed the inoccent and tortured the outsiders..."He stood up."The kingdom had a rival kingdom called Nerradon...it was filled with Lycans..powerful and deadly.The only way the king could keep control was to keep the Lycans away.I found out that he was bribing the Lycans with vampire blood..we evacuated all the citzens and threw were only us,the king,And his army....we called the entire army...but th king was too powerful..."he turned away with tears in his eyes."...he killed all of the knights....I had to watch my friends die..I manged to escape from him..."He sat back down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:48 pm

Kei pondered the vampire-shapeshifter's name, but it didn't ring any bells. Neither did the tale he'd just told her. But she could see the pain in his eyes while he was telling her what had happened. "Nektaro...I'm sorry if I asked you to bring that up. But at least now I know why you attacked Rathke; seeing as it was partly the lycans' fault your friends were killed, you were liable to be hostile towards those of their kind..."

"But..." she trailed off. She hated forcing an issue, but she still hadn't gotten the answers she wanted. "I'm sorry; I still don't understand. What does all this have to do with your protecting me? And my parents, whoever they were, what does it have to do with their deaths?"

She glanced up, towards the view outside the cave; all was still dark, and so only the faint outlines of trees could be seen, nothing more. "I'm sorry if it seems like I'm forcing the issue, but...these questions have been lurking in my mind for as long as I can remember, and you...you're the first one I've met who is capable of answering them, so I..."

Suddenly, a realization hit her. "Wait. My parents...were they..." She took a deep breath and started again.

"Were my parents among the citizens of Terrasor, among those who were killed that day?" she ventured. It seemed a bit far-fetched; after all, what would a couple like her parents - a vampire and a human - be doing in a whollyvampire kingdom? But at the same time, it wasn't entirely unlikely.

((Wow. A storyline within a storyline... sweatdrop ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:05 am
nektaro looked outside."Its ok...you have the right to know....As for your parents.."He looked down at the ground."I know what became of your father...he was a vampire..the king killed him and your mother....."he looked at Kei."..Things are better left unsaid....I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:20 am

Well, that was an unexpectedly straightforward reply. Kei blinked, a bit surprised at this new information, and then gave a small, albeit sad smile.

"You don't have to apologize. What's past is past; what matters is the present...and the future, if we allow ourselves to look that far." Again, the half-vampire shocked herself with what she'd said. They weren't her own words, though; she'd read them in a book somewhere, but that information was irrelevant in this situation.

The brunette glanced at her surroundings, as though noticing for the first time that she was in a cage. "Uh...Nektaro? Would it be too much to ask that I be let out of this cage? I'm not your prisoner, am I?" She smiled again, another attempt to break the dreary mood; it was getting to her. When she was dreary and in a bad mood, it was fine with her because she was usually alone. If she was with others and they were dreary...well...it was a different story.

((Still looking for a way to put Rathke back into the story. To fellow RP-ers: I apologize if we're kind of leaving you guys out of the story... sweatdrop Can't help it, though; blackmagic5 came up with an interesting twist to Kei's past, so...))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:25 am
(Thanks.)
Nektaro smiled."I was just going to do that."He walked over and opened the door."I suppose you want to go back to your friends right?"he held his hand out offering to help her up.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff