Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
No s**t, There I Was..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:39 am
Dema

hehehehee priceless, hopefully I'll have some more NSTHIW stories come next season since last season I only went to one f--king event >.<

biggrin I can't wait for your NSTHIW stories! rofl They're always the best!

You know, like that time Elexi *forgive me if I'm remembering it wrong* told you to commit seppuku because you stole his pepsi? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:34 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

hehehehee priceless, hopefully I'll have some more NSTHIW stories come next season since last season I only went to one f--king event >.<

You know, like that time Elexi *forgive me if I'm remembering it wrong* told you to commit seppuku because you stole his pepsi? rofl

Close, I wanted a drink of Daemons pepsi so I gave him puppy dog eyes and held out my hand and he wouldn't give it to me then Elexi asked for a drink and Daemon gave him one so I went into our tent and got my boffer dagger and killed him. Then our camp samurai brought him back to life and that's when he told me to commit seppuku. I was so mad LOL!! ^_^  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:38 pm
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

Close, I wanted a drink of Daemons pepsi so I gave him puppy dog eyes and held out my hand and he wouldn't give it to me then Elexi asked for a drink and Daemon gave him one so I went into our tent and got my boffer dagger and killed him. Then our camp samurai brought him back to life and that's when he told me to commit seppuku. I was so mad LOL!! ^_^

See? Dema you have the best stories! rofl heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:07 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

See? Dema you have the best stories! rofl heart

hehehe blaugh heart whee  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:28 pm
This, like my other NSTIW stories suck but oh well..

No s**t there I was portering by myself at a potreo war just before closing court, when a big van of people about 13-17 pulled up in a van. They were dressed up in star trek and star wars costumes and when I sat there staring at them they they finannaly said "were her for the Sci-Fi con" and I tol them "This is the SCA a medieval recreational society not A Sci-Fi con" so we argued for a little while and then I pointed out all the people walking by and said "Are any of them dressed up in space suits?" so then they glared at me then left. I couldn't help laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:05 pm
ResidentOfDarkness

No s**t there I was portering by myself at a potreo war just before closing court, when a big van of people about 13-17 pulled up in a van. They were dressed up in star trek and star wars costumes and when I sat there staring at them they they finannaly said "were her for the Sci-Fi con" and I tol them "This is the SCA a medieval recreational society not A Sci-Fi con" so we argued for a little while and then I pointed out all the people walking by and said "Are any of them dressed up in space suits?" so then they glared at me then left. I couldn't help laughing.

hahaha WTH?? thats weird but hilarious that they thought there was a Sci-Fi Con instead of an SCA event. I wonder where they got their misinformation LOL!  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

endragh

Friendly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:47 am
okay i have one

NSTIW....i had made a christmas wish list and put devil sticks. so i gave the list to my grandma and she read it. a few days later we were having lunch together and talking about our wish lists.
"there are somethings on your list i won't get you that are on your list" she said.
"well the only things that aren't books are devil sticks and a fate deck(something for writers)" i answered quiet confused.
"the devil sticks i am not buying you. i will not buy you anything that helps you with your cult." rofl rofl

i laugh for a while after that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:24 pm
endragh
okay i have one

NSTIW....i had made a christmas wish list and put devil sticks. so i gave the list to my grandma and she read it. a few days later we were having lunch together and talking about our wish lists.
"there are somethings on your list i won't get you that are on your list" she said.
"well the only things that aren't books are devil sticks and a fate deck(something for writers)" i answered quiet confused.
"the devil sticks i am not buying you. i will not buy you anything that helps you with your cult." rofl rofl

i laugh for a while after that.

*roffle* xd rofl That's great!! xd  

Naito_Mitsukai

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:04 pm
Dema
ResidentOfDarkness

hahaha WTH?? thats weird but hilarious that they thought there was a Sci-Fi Con instead of an SCA event. I wonder where they got their misinformation LOL!

yeah me too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:25 am
You know you guys leaked it. Someone posted the info on the trekie websites and then just waited for them to fall into the trap.....well done! ninja
lol  

BladeDeSoul

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:46 am
BladeDeSoul
You know you guys leaked it. Someone posted the info on the trekie websites and then just waited for them to fall into the trap.....well done! ninja
lol

hehehe well as I'd love to take credit for a prank like that I still find it weird cuz so far as I knew Sci-Fi cons don't take place in bum f--ked egypt like most SCA events do *giggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:30 am
Dema
BladeDeSoul
lol

hehehe well as I'd love to take credit for a prank like that I still find it weird cuz so far as I knew Sci-Fi cons don't take place in bum f--ked egypt like most SCA events do *giggles*
... Bum f'd Eqypt? eek ...

Please explain.  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Regular Polyhedra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:52 pm
Kittywitch
Dema
BladeDeSoul
lol

Please explain.

BFE.
Middle of nowhere; i.e. you might see confused wildlife. (What the hell are those furless things?!)
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:08 pm
UnseelieSidhe
Kittywitch
Dema
BladeDeSoul
lol

Please explain.

BFE.
Middle of nowhere; i.e. you might see confused wildlife. (What the hell are those furless things?!)
heart

*nods* that'd be the one, or places where the sheep hide cuz they see the scotsmen in their kilts HAHAHA (I live in Washington state so yes there are a few sheep farms in WA and OR)  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:46 pm
UnseelieSidhe
Kittywitch
Dema
BladeDeSoul
lol

Please explain.

BFE.
heart

Right. (Chalks up another joke east-realmers won't get)  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff