Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:56 pm
"Oh come on Rose, I know you can hear me in that store of yours, as much as I love that kind of thing, you should at least get one! It could be black and as scary as you want!" Ella just knew there were some dresses out there that Rose would love. Whether or not she knew it. Laughing, she knocked on Linnea's dressing room door. "Hey Lin, you come out with that dress on ok? I'm going to see how Michiko and the others are doing."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:02 pm
"Oka-ay." Linnea drew her answer out, suddenly nervous. As she stepped outside the changing room and looked into the mirror though, she had to admit, Ella was right. The dress was too beautiful not to buy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:42 am
"Wow, Linnea, you look great!" Michiko said, smiling. She walked over to the mirror to see how the dress she had tried on fit. It was black, with a diagonal silver stripe across it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:45 pm
"You guys are too beautiful! I think that this was a great idea! Do you guys want to find any other dresses? Or are we done..." Ella laughed, knowing Linnea, as she was beginning to, they were probably done.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:39 pm
"Done with this store, at least." agreed Linnea smiling. She went back into the room and changed to her regular clothes. As she brought the green dress to the cashier, she dug in her wallet for cash. "Here," said Ella, extending a handful of bills. "I only need twenty dollars more." insisted Linnea. "I don't want to use any of your money until mine runs out, that'll be the earliest time."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:09 pm
Michiko quickly changed back into her clothes and, along with Cho, who had bought a dark green dress wih pale green butterflys on it, payed for the dress. "Wheee, this is so fun!!" exclaimed Cho, laughing. "I haven't been shopping in forever, much less dress shopping!"  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Ella faked outrage. "I thought this trip was my treat!" She quickly, before Linnea and Michiko could object, paid for both dresses. When they looked at her, Linnea shocked, Ella responded "Can you conjure up more money at will?" Linnea rolled her eyes and reluctantly let Ella pay.
"Come on, lets go get Rose and Daichi. This is going to be fun, we've got a man to dress up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:25 pm
Linnea laughed when Ella put things like that. "You do have a way with words," she said to her new friend.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:32 am
Michiko giggled. "Oh god, Daichi's gonna freak! But oh well....he wouldn't defy a bunch of shopping-crazed girls! Come to think of it, NO ONE would, they'd have to be insane." Cho was practically hyperventilating "Sorry, but ahahahaha when you said 'dress up' ahahahahahhaa I imagined Daichi in ahahaha in a DRESS!" She collapsed in fit of laughter. Michiko started to laugh too. "OMG, I think we did that once, remember when he was knocked out and we put a dress on him and did his make-up?!" Cho nodded, still laughing. "Oh, oops, I don't think we were supposed to tell about that....oh well!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:52 pm
"Look, there he is!" said Linnea, still giggling. Daichi's eyes were quite alarmed as he saw them coming.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:24 pm
Daichi's eyes widened as he saw the girls coming towards him, there eyes twinkling evilly. He turned and tried to run, but Michiko grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?" she asked oh-so-innocently.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:45 pm
[Race: Vampire
Name:Gaz
School(please Forks High School):Forks High
Friends:not very many, you could count them on one hand
Appearce: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: none are known
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: none
Personlity: Sarcastic, whiner, caring to people she knows, and kind of cold to strangers
Height: 5'3
Grade: 9th
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): purple
Eyes normal: grey
Summary: Recently exscaped from her fallen master, She has never seen the sun nor the moon. Is fasinated with nature and is willing to keep an open mind to anything. Is sort of a cave person when it comes to technology other then her CD player.
Sixth Sense(special power): Sensing ghosts, talking to them and having a far away connection to them
Weakness: Chains, reminds her of her old master
Saying: "Rain washes away the impurties, and makes the true beaty sparkle..." and "When the world is woe and hope is dumb, the world says go the grave says come"
Favorite Music: My Chemical Romance, Slayer, Slipknot, Underoath, Hawthorne Heights, Panic! At the Disco, AC/DC, Blacksabeth, Aerosmith, and others
Other: grapefruit?
Musical Instrument: Guitar ....yeah...I just joined...]  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:27 pm
Ella fluttered her eyelashes. "Pretty please?" She pouted. Guys were easy enough to manipulate. "It'll be real fun..." Daichi let his guard down for only a moment, and Ella took it as a chance to grab him and pull him into an America Eagle style store.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:28 pm
"Oh GOD, what have I gotten myself into?!" Daichi yelled, struggling to pull his arm out of Ella's grip, but damn, she was strong. "Oh come on, Daichi, it'll be fun!" grinned Cho, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind. "Gur, get off me! And maybe it'll be fun for you, but not for me. "So?" she asked, not letting go. "Ha, I'm just kidding. But seriously, we won't get too crazy. And you need a new outfit, all you have is basic black stuff. Puh-leeeeaaase?" She gave him the puppy dog eyes. Oh god, she was not giving him the puppy dog eyes. Yup, she was. All of them could do that, it was his one weakness. He hated the puppy dog eyes. He sighed "Fine." and let them pull him into the store.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:33 pm
"Thank you thank you!" Ella bounced up and kissed Daichi's cheek. He looked shocked. Ella smirked and picked up shirts at first, flinging them at Daichi. They were mostly dark colours, greens, blues, reds, and then she continued on to the pants. She threw jeans of every size and shape at him. She laughed when she realized that everyone else had been doing the same thing. Daichi looked like one big stack of clothes, let alone a person. "Ok, now go try them on! Like now! Or I will make you!"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff