Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:27 pm
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Symphonia's okay. I hate it how coms can run around enemies like in Abyss. evil

I'm waiting for the second OVA of Symphonia to come out though. whee

So the first one has come out?! Was it subbed? Where did you see it?

I just went on Youtube. All subbed. 3nodding

I watched it! It was so freaking awesome! I loved it. Colette was kawaii! And Kratos was hot..... I like Kratos. And Zelos...... And Yuan. I am a part of an outside forum. It's called Tales of Namco. It is for all 4 Tales games. If you want the link I could give it to you.

I hate Kratos' Japanese voice. Zelos was in there?

I thought that Tales of Namco was in Japanese only.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:28 pm
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Sticky~Rice
Maybe.

I've been watching Gundam Wing lately if you're wondering.

I used to watch that all the time. Though a lot of people I know hate it. I just don't understand Gundam Seed.

I don't understand why they'd hate it. I hate Gundam Seed. Looks retarded.  

Sticky~Rice

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:06 pm
Fighting robots ... Weird.

Gundam Wing had a lot of politics and super-powered Gundams which made it cool. =o

I saw a model kit at the mall that I wanted but it was $50.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:55 pm
I remember those toys. My brothers made me and my sister wait outside their room because they were trying to build it. They didn't want any noise to bother them. Which was odd. confused

I just got a Wii. surprised  

Sticky~Rice

Julia-san86

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:40 am
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

I watched it! It was so freaking awesome! I loved it. Colette was kawaii! And Kratos was hot..... I like Kratos. And Zelos...... And Yuan. I am a part of an outside forum. It's called Tales of Namco. It is for all 4 Tales games. If you want the link I could give it to you.

No, Zelos wasn't in there yet..... I just think he is hot....

I guess the forum I am apart of is different than what you are thinking of. This is a fan based discussion board. I found it when I went to e-mail someone that had reviewed my story in ff.net. It is hosted by Invision or something like that. Oh sorry, the name of the board is The Tales of Namco. Here is the link if you are interested.

The Tales of Namco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:05 pm
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

I guess the forum I am apart of is different than what you are thinking of. This is a fan based discussion board. I found it when I went to e-mail someone that had reviewed my story in ff.net. It is hosted by Invision or something like that. Oh sorry, the name of the board is The Tales of Namco. Here is the link if you are interested.

The Tales of Namco

Zelos is funny. He has one of the coolest personalities just like Jade in TOA.

Oh. I see. I thought you meant a video game. There was one called something with Dungeon in it. Had a lot of Tales characters in it.  

Sticky~Rice

Julia-san86

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:45 pm
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

The Tales of Namco

Oh. I see. I thought you meant a video game. There was one called something with Dungeon in it. Had a lot of Tales characters in it.

Zelos is a pervert. He he. I have heard about that game. I also heard that they are making a Tales of Symphonia 2. It will only be for Wii, Which I don't have.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:32 pm
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

The Tales of Namco

Zelos is a pervert. He he. I have heard about that game. I also heard that they are making a Tales of Symphonia 2. It will only be for Wii, Which I don't have.....
There's Tales of the World for the PSP. I don't think that one's good. confused

It's weird how they're making a TOS2. It's based two years after TOS and that just sounds odd to me...for some reason. I don't really like how the new characters look like either. But, we'll see how it is when there's more stuff to TOS2.  

Sticky~Rice

Julia-san86

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:20 am
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

The Tales of Namco

It's weird how they're making a TOS2. It's based two years after TOS and that just sounds odd to me...for some reason. I don't really like how the new characters look like either. But, we'll see how it is when there's more stuff to TOS2.

I haven't seen anything on it. My friend was telling me about it. I am actually excited. I am a big TOS Fan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:17 am
Wii!

All the good PS3 games are coming out this fall. I'm excited.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:14 pm
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

The Tales of Namco

I haven't seen anything on it. My friend was telling me about it. I am actually excited. I am a big TOS Fan.

I don't like Kratos. I only like Raine and Zelos for some reason. TOS was a pretty good game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:15 pm
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Wii!

All the good PS3 games are coming out this fall. I'm excited.

The Wii hurts my arm. crying

What kinda games?  

Sticky~Rice

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:34 am
Sticky~Rice

What kinda games?

You're pathetic. =(

Games like ... the good games!

Need For Speed: ProStreet

Haze

And some others, I forget.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:00 pm
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Sticky~Rice

What kinda games?

You're pathetic. =(

Games like ... the good games!

Need For Speed: ProStreet

Haze

And some others, I forget.

So what? Who said I was fit? I quit playing DDR.

Those games suck.  

Sticky~Rice

Julia-san86

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:05 pm
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

I don't like Kratos. I only like Raine and Zelos for some reason. TOS was a pretty good game.

I like Kratos and Zelos. Hot..... I like Sheena, too. She is a ninja. I like Ninjas. She is my on screen avatar all the time.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff