Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Should we fear Death? (opinion) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Promise to only state your opinion, no arguements?
  yeah. =)
View Results

Mistress Pandemonium

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:01 am
Its natural for people to fear death.

But to be honest its not really death that people fear but what happens after death they fear.

If a person is truly good then there's a likely chance that the person does not fear Death.

But if that person whose bad and knows their bad will fear death knowing that they are going to Hell after death.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:03 pm
Personally I don't see the point in fearing death. After all, it's something you can't escape no matter what. It's fearing HOW you die that should scare you in my opinion.  

jessi exstasi

ataraxia_18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:56 pm
i think death should be feared. it should be feared because with out the threat of death there is no reason to live. but there is no reason people should over obssese with it. it is enebidable that some day we will met the reaper. you can be afraid, that's just natural. you should also be accepting too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:54 pm
I can understand why people might feel death, but I myself do not fear it. To me, if I die, I die-there's nothing I can do in the matter. However, I don't go seeking death, I just accept it when it comes. If people accept that they just won the jackpot, why can they not accept this? Winning the jackpot is a surprise, but everyone knows they must eventually die, so why be scared of something that you know must come?  

music_of_shadows

Cluttered Genius

Em!ly [the_strange]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:40 pm
It depends on how one dies.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:04 am
i dont fear death... i fear the way im gonna die  

doom1000

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Capn Cyrenaic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Never fear death. Only fear that he will reap your soul before your time. There is a lot to be done on this earth and there is nothing worse than your time being up before your done. That is why everyday you should tell your friends and family how much you love them. You should be nice to strangers and never leave anyone in a mad mood. Just be an overall good person. Because you never know when your number is up so you should live everyday like it is your last. That is just how I feel. I never have feared death and I don't think I ever will. I keep on living because there are people for me to take care of, friends that need attention. love to give, people to help, and of course my girl who always needs me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:07 pm
[x..Asphyxia..x]
Personally I don't see the point in fearing death. After all, it's something you can't escape no matter what. It's fearing HOW you die that should scare you in my opinion.
By asphyxiation my dear x..Asphyxia..x?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Capn Cyrenaic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:24 pm
XWraith_LordX
[x..Asphyxia..x]
By asphyxiation my dear x..Asphyxia..x?

Dying due to no air say like drowning or things of the such is actually one of the most peaceful ways to go. Near death victims that were pronounced legally dead for seconds to minutes say that it becomes really peaceful but it does initially suck. But due to the lack of oxygen to the brain it would produce a kind of spacey euphoric feel. However I still don't like the idea of drowning. I am one of the odd people that would prefer burning to death than drowning.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:48 pm
Hello room whats up domokun bites all around.  

Evil_lil_vamp

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:49 pm
I think death shouldn't be feared and people who are interested in death shouldn't be put to shame because of there interest. It just means they like something most others don't and it doesn't mean there interested in dieing either. I HATE it when my mom looks at me and my interest in death and think I'm interested in dieing. I just feel more in touch with the dead instead of the living for some reson.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:15 pm
fear of death is human it's a primal fear that is inescapable that is why fights to the death are always more fun they both don't want to die so no matter what happens they'll get up and fight on  

deadtothecold

Raveney

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:56 pm
i actually do not fair the idea of death but the idea to leave behind people i love. That is actually what i fear most.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:06 am
I admit... I fear death deeply. but, not my own. I mainly fear the deaths of the people around me. I always think to my self, "make every moment count. you'll never know when they'll be gone, and out of your life" And I'm always carful about what I say before I go away from the people I care about.I don't want the last thing I say to somone to be something hateful that make me feel gulity after they're gone. But, your right. Death is part of life. it has to come eventually.  

TheDezPez

5,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hockeydreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:40 pm
I kinda do, partly because death has happened to people and pets i cared about and i'm not even out of high school yet. it's not a bad thing if you are.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff