Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:21 pm
Michiko noticed Caterina running by her classroom, clutching her sister against her. She raisewd her hand. "I don't feel good. Can I go to the nurse?" The teacher smiled kindly at her. "You go right ahaead dear, I hope you feel better." As soon as Michiko go out of the room she ran after Catarina. ] Michiko quickly caught up with her. "What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:46 pm
Lily was already there when Michiko found Caterina. In between Caterina's horrible sobs, she silently explained what happened.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:13 pm
Though she really was immersed in talking with Venus, Dion couldn't help noticing when the vampire - Michiko, that was her name - ran out.

At the same time Selana was woken by a mental jab from Sfyxa, informing her that the girl she was trailing, Caterina, was running. Assuming the worst, Selana thought her suspicions were confirmed when Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and the other new girl, Lily left her own class. "Excuse me, can I go to the washroom?" Selana's voice was filled with urgency, though the teacher assumed it was for another reason. "I'm sorry, I've already let three students go. I really can't have four students out of the classroom." she said kindly. Selana sat back down, fuming.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:15 pm
-brief summary about what Caterina tells them. She broke up with boyfriend, he got mad, killed family and burnt her house. Is now worried about her sister. Any questions just ask.-
"I thought I had got rid of him. I can't let him find me, he'll go after ELizabeth, I can't let her get hurt for something that is my fault." Caterina said after telling the whole story. "Come on, let's go back to class" Caterina said, shakily getting up.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:56 pm
Aysel was walking towards her next class when she bumped into Bella.
"I'll tell you later," she muttered briskly as she walked past her and into her next class and sat in a desk. I will tell you guys later! Is that too hard to understand!?! she sent a message to Lily and Edward, knowing one of them sent Bella.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:16 pm
Selana was relieved to see Edward, Bella, and Lily return to class. Though she didn't plan on hunting them, she still wanted to keep them within her sight. Her next class was study hall, but once she sat down she was too tired to do homework. Her exhaustion and stress caught up with her, and she fell asleep. She was so tired, she hadn't even assessed her surroundings - or who sat beside her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:12 pm
Venus sat there nodding and mummbling answers to the girl she had forgottens name. she had noticed the different creatures in the school, and had the mind to put up a sheld. Venus knew that the girl next to her was a Hunter and tried not to lead something to herself the she could link with her. Venus was also a bit disturbed about somethings though. like the dragon creature on the curb outside the school, and the shadow following some vampires. all she wanted was for the day to end. jeez im in hell! why are there so many different creatures im just trying to figure out myself now i have all these other people to figure out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:04 am
Dion politely said goodbye to Venus when the bell rang, and headed for her Physical Education class. It was her favourite subject - she could afford to show off, and she selfishly got satisfaction from being more fit and better at sports than the rest of the girls in her class.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:23 am
Aysel sensed the new creature but was thankful that it wasn't a vampire, since it seemed like Forks had enough. I don't know what i should do...should i tell them....or should i keep it secret? I don't know how they'll react. On one hand, they might not treat me different but on the other......they may treat me like the hunters. Can someone please tell me what i'm suppose to do? I've already lost enough Aysel was so lost in thought that she did have her barrier up, too worried about what the others would think about her true nature.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:02 am
Hey guys, I just joined the guild and I wanted to get into the RP. Here's my character.

Race: Human / Shaman
Name: Sen
School(please Forks High School): Forks High
Friends: none
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Family: Lived with mom in Seattle, but her mom took a job at the hospital in Forks so they moved.
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: none
Personality: Distant but always helpful, honest, and faithful
Height: 5’5”
Grade: 12
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): N/A
Eyes normal: Grey
Sixth Sense (special power): She can communicate with spirits, can sense auras, can use spiritual energy for various effects (i.e. barriers, summons, defenses)
Weakness: She doesn’t tend to trust people
Saying: Life goes on…
Favorite Music: Calming classical and celtic music
Other: She has spiritual companions that help her on occasion; Particularly, a shadow demon.
Musical Instrument: violin  

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:16 am
Mom and I had just arrived in Forks yesterday. We were currently at the Hospitol where we where being guided around by one of the doctors who will be working with mom. I didn't pay much attention to the tour, and from the moment mom laid eyes on the doctor, I don't think she was looking at anything else. But my reason was different, I could tell that he wasn't human. But what was a vampire doing working at a hospitol?

After the tour, mom used the restroom, and Dr. Cullen turned to me. "You are going in to the 12th grade right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"No need to be so formal, Sen. It makes me feel old" He said with a laugh. "Well, my kids are currently students at the school as well. I am sure you'll meet them." then he added in a quieter voice that most wouldn't have caught, "and, I am sure you realize what I am. so yes, my kids are special as well."

I tensed at his words, but otherwise, wasn't surprised. Nor did I feel threatened. I simply nodded my head in response, as Dr. Cullen relaxed and put on his kind face. "Your quite gifted yourself. I should like to see where you'll end up one day." He said kindly.

After that Mom and I went home. I would be starting at Forks High tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:31 pm
Lily almost flinched at the venom in Aysel's words, so she quietly retreated to sit with Michiko, Etsuko Daichi and Cho. "So, how did class go with you guys?" She murmered quietly.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:31 pm
gemini tisha
Mom and I had just arrived in Forks yesterday. We were currently at the Hospitol where we where being guided around by one of the doctors who will be working with mom. I didn't pay much attention to the tour, and from the moment mom laid eyes on the doctor, I don't think she was looking at anything else. But my reason was different, I could tell that he wasn't human. But what was a vampire doing working at a hospitol?

After the tour, mom used the restroom, and Dr. Cullen turned to me. "You are going in to the 12th grade right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"No need to be so formal, Sen. It makes me feel old" He said with a laugh. "Well, my kids are currently students at the school as well. I am sure you'll meet them." then he added in a quieter voice that most wouldn't have caught, "and, I am sure you realize what I am. so yes, my kids are special as well."

I tensed at his words, but otherwise, wasn't surprised. Nor did I feel threatened. I simply nodded my head in response, as Dr. Cullen relaxed and put on his kind face. "Your quite gifted yourself. I should like to see where you'll end up one day." He said kindly.

After that Mom and I went home. I would be starting at Forks High tomorrow.

Please write in third person! Otherwise, it's nice to have you in our RP! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:37 pm
When Selana woke up, it was with an uneasy feeling that somebody had been watching her asleep. She stretched, trying to get the tension out of her muscles. Suddenly her breath caught in her throat, because a female student across the room was staring at her. She had grey eyes and hair, but she was young, maybe a twelth grader like her. Unconsciously, Selana touched the pendant at her neck: it contained a part of Sfyxa. Her shadow spirit aided her willingly, but by keeping a part of Sfyxa with her at all times, they could maintain an empathic and mental bond. Selana felt for some reason that the other girl knew exactly what the pendant meant.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:47 pm
Caterina went back to class. "You alright?" the teacher asked. "Yeah, thanks" Caterina replied. It seemed like forever before class was over. Finally it was and she headed to the cafeteria. "I'm gonna get you" JAred whispered as he passed her. Caterina stiffened. "This is between you and me, you will not drag Elizabeth into this" she siad coldly. "I'll do as I please" he said and walked off. Caterina went to the cafeteria and found her friends. Caterina made sure to keep a barrier up but she was to tense to pass as relaxed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff