Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Naruto Yaoi Guild
You know you are addicted to Naruto yaoi when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stripe_Master_Matt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:05 am
Guilty... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:00 am
I can say I'm guilty of 3, 7,15,18,23,and 31. I was too lazy to read the rest of them. sweatdrop

For #7, I have the Kanji for "Nara" and "Hyuuga" on my History packet, along with a "+" in the middle of them and a big heart around the characters. <3

As for #23: I loved Brokeback Mountain. I watched the smex scene like 5 times straight. And cried for 20 minutes after watching it the first time.
(Lol, Gyllenhal(sp?)=uke. surprised )  

Sanee

Give Me Yaoi Now

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:56 pm
9 5 7 4 10 12 16 17 18 19 21 25 30 36 38 37 39 XDDD

EMPHASIS ON #10 XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:11 pm
Gave up on what number man...

- You try to think of something to post on this thread for the list...

- Your first yaoi pairing is of your first anime when you were like 5 (my friend's first yaoi pairing was Ash and Gary from Pokemon... Yeah... I always thought it would be James and some random guy down the street, but hey...)  

fuuuuuuuuuuu

chikogofu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:51 am
1. No I wouldn't. I would maybe give better advice.
2. No it's hard to let your loved ones go. T-T
3. Well not every one but I try to stay up-to-date
4. Yes I do get amused very easy. When I was a little girl I use to play with flowers.
5. yes, I have well in a way that I'm not spasificaly relateing to that.
6. >.> <.< Yes, I do....
7. Yes,Allover my note books and on my skin with a pen.
8. No,I may like yaoi but I'm not a perv
9. No,but I wish I could
10. No,I like yaoi but I still like straight,gays bi's and even les's (I'm not by the way)
11. I have alot of doujinish but I don't see it every day
12. Yes,but not alot of people D:
13. YES I felt like I was the only one who did that biggrin
14. no D: ...
15. not really my family knows all the random things I like and they get me what ever they feel will put a smile on my face biggrin
16. No
17. Yes in a way
18. I guess I totally wish I was a guy ^^
19. Me and my sister did that once
20. no
21. I 'm not much of a writer
22. well some people do.
23. I've seen it befor even if I'm not allowed.
24. yeah blades of glory(sasunaru)
25. yupp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:45 pm
i'm basiclly guilty of all of those! sweatdrop whee  

ecchiecchi

KrazEELegaL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:19 am
Wow...I'm totally guilty of most of those! It's really...neat that there are other people as obsessed as I am XD

Any girl here ever wake up thinking they were a actually guy for a moment? I'm talking about that split second you're still waking up...

One morning my boyfriend woke me up all sweet-like and I seriously almost said "Mmmm, Sasuke!" actually thinking and believing I was Naruto (or at least in Naruto's body somehow)....yeah...um, that's also probably a sign of Naruto Yaoi addiction, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:33 am
I agree spot on with 10 XD
And keep cng my net friends to a yaoi couple too <3 (ones leaving the site I'm on, and the other is leaving because they'll miss him too much >D it helps as they're bi too...lol)
Only converted one person to yaoi though ^^ but that's good I guess! Oh, and the straight people kissing thing!

My mate though is a gay man trapped in a woman body - she's saving for a sex change though T^T I don't know if that's OTT, or just immense support to the genre ^^"  

Fumera

XxkagekoxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:36 pm
You find the smallest things amusing. Like putting a hotdog in a bun. Or your finger through a donut hole. And oddly enough, can relate to your favorite pairing.
7. You have written something about a pairing or yaoi in general on a article of clothing, notebook, or just plain old tatooed it on your skin.
8. The first thing that comes to mind when you heard the word 'Hotdog' is yaoi.
10. When you see a picture of a boy and girl kissing, you think "Ew. A boy kissing a girl. That is DISGUSTING!"
12. You have converted people to loving yaoi.
13. You have tried to convince a male friend of yours to kiss another male friend... beacuse they resemble your favorite pairing. (this was cause i wanted them to never happend though crying
15. For your birthday, you demand yaoi or Naruto merchandise.
16. Every song can and will be linked to a pairing.
17. Everything in the word can and will be linked to yaoi.
18. If you are a girl... you truely belive you are a gay man at heart... but stuck in a woman's body. (my mom says to act like a girl more and said she's sorry for not making me a boy sweatdrop )
22. You are known in school as that weird kid who likes boys kissing (to my friends mostly... they call me a perv and they try to kiss me psh)
25. You dream about yaoi like it is your job.
these are all ive done so far  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:12 pm
User Image

When You Get Your Homophobic Best Friend To Stare And Go "Where Is He Sticking That?"

...My Love We Have Only Just Begun

Kusarineco

Yuu Okono

Versatile Receiver

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:34 pm
Kusarineco
User Image

When You Get Your Homophobic Best Friend To Stare And Go "Where Is He Sticking That?"

...My Love We Have Only Just Begun

Ha ha, that's funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:37 am
I'm guilty of racking up the cell phone bill by using the internet on it to read fanfiction  

OhayoAlaiyo

OhayoAlaiyo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:47 am
Disturbing Tale Teller
Got a few I came up with (and did) today:

90. When your teacher is talking about Newtons Law of Gravitation, and you automatically think of the anime 'Gravitation'.
(I drew a picture of Kumagoro on my notes >.> )

91. When your teacher talks about 'Red Full Moons' while talking about Lunar Eclipses, and it automatically reminds you of Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness)
((Guilty! And then, I kept running around, and reminding my friends that MURAKI IS MINE! ))

I'm guilty of 90  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:21 pm
HOLY s**t!!! rofl You have no idea how many of those relate to me...omfg! xd Maybe 4 might not...but most of them do...O.O;; Sometimes I make my boyfriend jealous because of how obsessed I am with yaoi...XDDD And I have so many scanlations of my favorite pairing (NaruSasu) that I now can't find any I haven't read...T.T Now resorting to raw versions that I can't read but try hard to anyways... sweatdrop

And yes! XD I have done the action figure thing....make them into some nice positions.... rofl xd ninja

burning_eyes  

xXNibiNoNekoXx

gayprotagonist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:37 am
2. 4.7.8.9. {but I've been taking a break} When I wear it people think its a neck brace ^^''
26.27.31.32. Kinda Sorta something like that...''>>
45.46.47.51. {Well...he thinks he's straight}
94.95.96.99.100. {But I yell Buttsex ^^''}
103.104.112.{I do that. but with Fanfiction.}
..... ._.'''
Yeah, Ima crazy.

The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers