Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Chikyu Kodomo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:49 pm
Um...the sky, the moon, the ceiling, the clouds...or did you mean 'what's up' as in not what's directly above us? If that's the case, I'm dying of boredom. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Um...the sky, the moon, the ceiling, the clouds...or did you mean 'what's up' as in not what's directly above us? If that's the case, I'm dying of boredom. gonk

lol!! I'm bored too gonk  

chevy0s

keegy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:22 am
play that game where u ram a fork between the gaps in ur fingers trying not to stab ur hand thats always fun  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:59 am
keegy
play that game where u ram a fork between the gaps in ur fingers trying not to stab ur hand thats always fun

ok, let me try *grabs fork from no where and starts stabbing between her fingers, misses and stabbes her middle finger* AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream *blood starts squirting on the other people*  

chevy0s

keegy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:48 pm
i see guys on tv do it all the time and the kids at school do sometimes but they use plastic spoons  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:15 pm
keegy
i see guys on tv do it all the time and the kids at school do sometimes but they use plastic spoons

LAME!!! Who uses a spoon? I'm using a metal fork!! *blood is still oozing out all over the place*  

chevy0s

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:59 am
Digi_Raver
keegy

LAME!!! Who uses a spoon? I'm using a metal fork!! *blood is still oozing out all over the place*

eek . . . . rofl
rune:Who uses a metal utensil for that game?! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:41 pm
Marth_56
Digi_Raver
keegy

eek . . . . rofl
rune:Who uses a metal utensil for that game?! scream

Hey!! In case you haven't noticed, I'm suffering from massive blood lose over here!!! scream  

chevy0s

keegy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:25 am
kinda hard to use a metal fork at school and its more of a spork actually  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:52 am
keegy
kinda hard to use a metal fork at school and its more of a spork actually

Well, maybe I play at the local bar!!! scream

Gosai: UR not old enought to get into a bar, non the less drink alchol (sp?) stare

Henry: Yeah, UR a minor... mad  

chevy0s

keegy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:54 am
in more places then one ha ha ha ha ha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:56 am
keegy
in more places then one ha ha ha ha ha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lol blaugh  

chevy0s

keegy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:59 am
darn shes laughing at me laughing at her flat chestedness even tho shes probably not flat but im saying it anyway coz im australian and can do what i want  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:02 am
keegy
darn shes laughing at me laughing at her flat chestedness even tho shes probably not flat but im saying it anyway coz im australian and can do what i want

*clear throat* What did U just say? That I had a flat chest?! eek

Gosai: Yeah, buddy, it's not going to be pretty for you if you were directing that "wise crack" at me, sir!! twisted

Henry: Thank God i'm a dude!! 3nodding  

chevy0s

keegy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:30 am
yeh allison i wa what did u think i mean by yeh ur a minor and in more places than one and im australian u can hurt me
gosai u put that idea into my head
henry be on my side lets make an alliance plz ill give u money  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas