Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:47 pm
Sira sighed as he followed. What Ai said only made him feel worse.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:04 pm
Fuyu sat atop a tree in the middle of the forest she called home. She lived in the tree tops. Jumping through the forest her light brown eyes rested on ground. The streams, snow, and small snow covered bushes littered thr ground bellow her. She stopped in a tree and sat there her legs dangling over the side of the branch... her socks straped tightly and high around her legs by the ropes on her sandals. She took off the bag she had been carrying around on her back and took out some dried fruit and hot fresh spring water. She grabbed some leaves off the edge of the branch and shoved them in the water... making somewhat of an herbal tea. The forest was shrouded in her genjutsu, that way no one could come in and destroy it. And in her forest... it was always winter.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Ai heard Sira sigh and could feel that she made him feel bad. She looked at him and bowed her head. "I-I'm sorry if I said anything wrong. I didnt mean to make you feel bad."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:15 pm
"No I'm okay!" Sira said forcing a smile to make Ai feel better. 'Great now I made her feel bad..'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:47 am
"If you say so. But im still sorry." Ai replied, lifting her head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:19 am
Sira followed her angry at himself for making Ai feel bad..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:53 am
Ai fiddled with the senbon. I wonder what it was that I said to make him feel bad. Maybe it was the father comment...Did something happen to his? I can tell just by listening to the tiniest sounds coming from the way Sira is walking, he isnt too happy. She glanced at him and then continued with the senbon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:59 am
Sira pulled out a kunai spinning it on the tip of his finger. It was only too obvious he was feeling bad. Staring down at the ground he kicked at the dirt as many things racd through his head. 'Damn it.. Why can't I just let go of the past. If I had been able to Ai wouldn't have felt bad..' He looked up at her noticing that she turned her head looking back at him. He ignored it and continued to fiddle with the kunai accidentally cutting his finger..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:36 am
Ai listened to Sira's kunai slicing the air. Almost reminds me of when...nevermind. I shouldnt think about it. She noticed the sound stopped and looked to see why. "You're hurt." She walked over to him and pulled out a band-aid. "Here."  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:39 am
"Thanks.." Sira said putting the band-aid on his bleeding finger. 'Is she still sad..?' he asked himself..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:04 pm
"Just be more careful." Ai smiled a bit. Yeah, I should be one to talk. I almost ran into a wall twice, a few hours ago.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:12 pm
Sira slightly smiled and put his kunai away. "I will.." he said looking up and noticing that they had fallen far behind Shizume and Reks. "Come on we better go.." Sira said grabbing her hand.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:29 pm
Ai just nodded and looked at Sira's hand as they caught up. I'm sure it's nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:31 pm
As they were walking he noticed he still had a hold on Ai's hand and blushed. "Sorry.." he muttered shyly as he let go of her hand.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:42 pm
Ai's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "It's ok." She saw the roof of the ice cream shop. "We're almost there."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games