Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eikichi Onizuka 777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:54 pm
Hi Freya and Rukia welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:02 pm
D-i-v-a
If your new to the club, please come in a introduce yourself. I'll start off 8D

My username on Gaia is : D-i-v-a
Mostly named after a very character from this series, the main antagonist actually.

I love drawing, and my favorite character in anime is Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho (though Diva is slowly catching up)

Thats basically it =D

haha, kurama is my all time fave too! omg! biggrin Hi, i'm YamiCheza, some of you may know of Cheza from Wolf's Rain. No, i never really got into it, but i liked the name and kinda of liked the character. She was my fav out of the anime. I love blood+ obviously, but i am forcing myself not to watch all the episodes on youtube! ><; i want the experience to be as enjoyable as possible, so i'm not going to jump ahead in the show...! well... maybe a little ...i don't know. So far i'm holding out. sweatdrop  

YamiCheza
Crew

gay097

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:52 am
Eikichi Onizuka 777
Hi Freya and Rukia welcome to the guild.

thank you for the warm welcome ^___^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:40 am
Hello there! ^^

My name is Amori, though on here I'm Inuyashas girlie...

I love almost every anime there is...but mostly Blood+, Naruto, Inuyasha, and the list goes on...

My favorite character from Blood+ is Hagi...and my favorite pairing is Hagi/Saya...Is there any other? *shrug*

Well....I hope to be a good member to you all! blaugh  

Anime Addicted Girlie

x_Poison-Flavored-Love_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:38 am
Hiya :]
Im Kaoru_Kurama, but you can call me, Kar, or Kurama, or cookie(long story).
i love Blood+
my fav anime character is Kurama, but Hogi is getting there quickly >w<
i love to draw, and meet new people, and i love to talk about anime, im such an anime nerd x]] but idc :]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:56 am
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
If your new to the club, please come in a introduce yourself. I'll start off 8D

My username on Gaia is : D-i-v-a
Mostly named after a very character from this series, the main antagonist actually.

I love drawing, and my favorite character in anime is Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho (though Diva is slowly catching up)

Thats basically it =D

haha, kurama is my all time fave too! omg! biggrin Hi, i'm YamiCheza, some of you may know of Cheza from Wolf's Rain. No, i never really got into it, but i liked the name and kinda of liked the character. She was my fav out of the anime. I love blood+ obviously, but i am forcing myself not to watch all the episodes on youtube! ><; i want the experience to be as enjoyable as possible, so i'm not going to jump ahead in the show...! well... maybe a little ...i don't know. So far i'm holding out. sweatdrop

LOL~ Welcome! 8D
I've heard of wolfs rain but never bothered watching it, Anyway then you should be careful if you haven't watched all the episodes, because there are a LOT of spoilers floating around here ^^; xD;;; Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here in the guild =3  

D-i-v-a
Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:57 am
Kaoru_kurama
i love Blood+
i love to draw, and meet new people, and i love to talk about anime, im such an anime nerd x]] but idc :]

Welcome~! Well it looks like Poor Kurama is soon getting overrun by Blood+ characters xDDDD;;;;

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to participate in the forums =3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:58 am
Inuyashas Girlie
Hello there! ^^

I love almost every anime there is...but mostly Blood+, Naruto, Inuyasha, and the list goes on...

My favorite character from Blood+ is Hagi...and my favorite pairing is Hagi/Saya...Is there any other? *shrug*

Nice to meet you~ And welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your stay here! And that you will talk with us in the forums =3 And trust me theres A LOT of Saya/Hagi fans here, so you'll fit in perfectly ^^  

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:54 pm
D-i-v-a
Kaoru_kurama
i love Blood+

Welcome~! Well it looks like Poor Kurama is soon getting overrun by Blood+ characters xDDDD;;;;

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to participate in the forums =3

Yeah, poor kurama is about to lose his status as the king of the fangirl's obsession! We should buy him some armour or protective padding so when he gets run over it won't hurt so much, lol! Donations start today!! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:58 pm
D-i-v-a
Inuyashas Girlie
Hello there! ^^

Nice to meet you~ And welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your stay here! And that you will talk with us in the forums =3 And trust me theres A LOT of Saya/Hagi fans here, so you'll fit in perfectly ^^

YAY! ^^ I love fitting in! I stand out too much in real life so yAY!.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!  

Anime Addicted Girlie

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:00 pm
Inuyashas Girlie
D-i-v-a
Inuyashas Girlie
Hello there! ^^

YAY! ^^ I love fitting in! I stand out too much in real life so yAY!.

I can't wait to get to know everyone!

i'm the one people forget about (in real life, in gaia people remember me 4 somereason)! ^^; so i can't seem to make friends outside of gaia! I'm sure we can be one big happy group of friends! i loves gaia, lol! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:04 am
~gulp~

I didn't notice there were plenty of new members

Hi and Welcome to the guild. We hope you enjoy your here everyone 3nodding

~Good thing the captain's around ^^~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Anime Addicted Girlie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:44 am
^^
Having friends on gaia isn't a bad thing! At least you are socializing! ^^

HI PERSON! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:12 am
D-i-v-a
Kaoru_kurama
i love Blood+

well im trying to stay ahead or with everything, but i dont know the names of some of the people >.<;;
and so i can get cunfuzed reading the posts. but im a dedicated anime fan, so its not too hard......
but for the most part im not even as far as Diva in the anime yet >.<;;
ive heard of her, but its so far only heard of her, and i know that Diva is sayas, sister =O;; i was shocked lol
but yea im enjoying the forum...working hard on reading everything, getting kinda cunfuzed but im trying lol :]

x_Poison-Flavored-Love_x

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:36 pm
Be warned though, spoilers are scattered in the forum, so take care ^_^

~I wonder where my fellow crew members are?~  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers