Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:47 am

"I want a job as a waiter." He now starts preforming Spam-A-Lot while he waits.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:51 am

Walt-J-Rimmer
"I want a job as a waiter." He now starts preforming Spam-A-Lot while he waits.

Namine is a bit mad at him but then starts to laugh at his performance. She orders a new drink and begins to sip.

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:54 am

"you want a job?" laughs "you have to ask him"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:59 am

"Who the owner? I can't find him."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:00 am

"yea the owner, he's everywhere so if you find him, make sure you ask" she walked over and grabbed a drink, she smiled and sipped it
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:02 am

"Did you pay for that?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:06 am

she looked at the money on the counter "right there buddy" she said crossing her legs 'dont worry too much, im no theif...."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:07 am

"Okay." He goes back to his performance. "These frogs with their teribble prattle, are fighting a battle with cattle.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:10 am

she smiled and sipped her drink, watching him
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:12 am

Walt-J-Rimmer
"Did you pay for that?"

Namine continues to sip her drink and watches them

Utsukushii Otaku

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:13 am

Skip rolls out from underneath the couch, wearing a strange hat, and holding a plate with food on it. Darting to Namine, he hands her her food, and directs himself to the pupblic. "Here I am! Now, whats the danceing and drunk whos not drunk for?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:13 am

"I think it would help if I had some other actors or better actresses." He then goes back to the play. "Bring in the Can-Can dancers."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:18 am

Atarget4u
Skip rolls out from underneath the couch, wearing a strange hat, and holding a plate with food on it. Darting to Namine, he hands her her food, and directs himself to the pupblic. "Here I am! Now, whats the danceing and drunk whos not drunk for?"

"thanks for the food" she said "btw that guy stole one of my drinks i think you should give me another on his tab" she said between mouthfuls of food.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:22 am

vasily looks at Namine "oh fine if i must pay you here" hands an outdated 5 ruble coin from 1976 to her "there that should be sufficent" turns to "skip i need a drink man whats the strongest drink you have also i am reasonably hungry" turns to the nearest waitress "excuse me miss could you bring me some borcht and a samovar yes that should do nicely" vasliy sets to work at his tabe disassembling and cleaning his mosin nagant

coreykill

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:22 am

"This is a total bloody disaster. All my knights have fled and are lost in this dark, and very expensive forest."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games