Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:50 am
i would gladly have companions are you sure i can join (lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:41 pm
kiba_wolfs_rain2000
i would gladly have companions are you sure i can join (lol)

"Yes, you may join as long as you are not a burden." Jazzmin said.  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:54 pm
ill try not to be one...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:03 pm
"Good, cause you would be like that guy other there if you were," Jazzmin said gustering to the two monsters in the rubble(sp?)." By the way I'm Jazzmin, let's go before any of their friends come along." she said getting ready to leave to the castle.  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:36 pm
ok *follows her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:52 am
((OOC: I'm sooooo sorry I didn't post sooner, my computer wouldn't access the post area so I'm REALLY sorry!))

Hatana watched Sai carefully while the two discussed his purpose. She chose to stay quiet as she was still recovering her energy from the large necromantic spell. As she followed, she finally spoke up quietly to Sai. You know, betraying your employer in this day and age will most certainly get you yourself assasinated.
The necromancer flipped her silver hair over her shoulder.
If we are to be travelling together, please, I ask that if you wish to do anything rash, you take it up with us.
Her expression was masked and completely unwavering, but her voice gave away the sense of loyalty to their new companion.
I have no wish to lose any friends.
After saying this she looked at him more carefully.
Are you by chance, a necromancer as well? She said in her quiet voice.
By the way, I'm Hatana.  

Taiyou_Kozane

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:04 am
walks down a hill and looks at the sky as the wind blows my cloak up from the ground ((lol same here xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 am
Animekatgirl
((OOC: I'm sooooo sorry I didn't post sooner, my computer wouldn't access the post area so I'm REALLY sorry!))

Hatana watched Sai carefully while the two discussed his purpose. She chose to stay quiet as she was still recovering her energy from the large necromantic spell. As she followed, she finally spoke up quietly to Sai. You know, betraying your employer in this day and age will most certainly get you yourself assasinated.
The necromancer flipped her silver hair over her shoulder.
If we are to be travelling together, please, I ask that if you wish to do anything rash, you take it up with us.
Her expression was masked and completely unwavering, but her voice gave away the sense of loyalty to their new companion.
I have no wish to lose any friends.
After saying this she looked at him more carefully.
Are you by chance, a necromancer as well? She said in her quiet voice.
By the way, I'm Hatana.

"Hatana, are you feeling any better? What were you saying to Sai?" Jazzmin asked out of cursity.  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:45 pm
Hatana smiled slightly. Yes, I feel a little better now. Thank you for your aid. And I was just saying that we must all act as a team and make decisions together. I hope you agree with my reasoning. I don't wish to act as designated leader. I'm hardly suited for that role.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:27 am
Animekatgirl
Hatana smiled slightly. Yes, I feel a little better now. Thank you for your aid. And I was just saying that we must all act as a team and make decisions together. I hope you agree with my reasoning. I don't wish to act as designated leader. I'm hardly suited for that role.

"No, I agree with you." Jazzmin agreed. "But something is bothering me. Why would a demon bother disgising(sp?) itself as ghost?" Them were at the castle door and stopped to think. "Do either of you have an idea of what of what is going on?" she asked.  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:58 am
i was just sent to killthe head thats it so no i have no idea  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:05 am
"Maybe we should go inside we don't know what is here." Jazzmin opened the door. "We'll go to my to talk about this and what is going on." Then she went inside holding the door for the others.  

Cevadeva

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:10 am
wonders the halls aimlessly, looking for something to do, she sees people talking and turns the other way, she walks slowly around looking at everything  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:17 pm
"Come on," Jazzmin gustered towards the hallway. "Do you think that the demons are after the head as well?" she asked her compaions.  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:16 am
maby  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items