Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE IF YOUR *LOOKING* TO ADOPT ONLY!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunose

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:53 pm
USER NAME: Lunose
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: either
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: multiple
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1/2 hour to an hour
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Twilight series, LotR, Hiyao Miazaki movies, Tamora Pierce books
NOTES: I will not automatically donate to you if you get adopted. I will be your friend, and when I feel like donating, you're more likely to get something.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 am
USER NAME: Undertaker111191
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: doesn't mattter
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 4
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : on weekdays about 2 hours not that much on weekends though.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : anime books football wrestling etc.
NOTES: I like to help people but I wont just give you stuff I will help you get it and give youtips and a buch of other help but I only give a few gifts and a lot of miscellaneious(sp) items

Adopted: Dogmastah,  

Undertaker111191

bluehand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:01 pm
i want to be adopted  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:37 am
Name: ancantsia
Male or Female: either
How many: only 1 for now
time spent on gaia daily : most of the day
Hobbies : um..reading and anime and role playing
notes: I dont mind who i adopt, as long as there friendly and i can help them =]  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:12 pm
USER NAME: Sailorstar165
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Doesn't matter too much
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: One (I have no idea what I'm doing)
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Too much. xp
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Anime, video gaming, writing fanfiction, fantasy books, RPing with buds.
NOTES: Someone will have to explain what this is exactly. I sort of have an idea, but I'm really confused... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:18 am
USER NAME: Ookami_Clue
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: either
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: only one for now
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : A LOT
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but i read a lot and i like old movies. I am also ADDICTED to good music.
NOTES: I get along with most people; the only thing i have an issue with is immaturity ^_^ I'm a vampire/werewolf fan with a passion for good stories and fanfics. I love anime, but Bleach is my cuirrent obsession.  

G1ngerP1r4te

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:20 am
USER NAME: Ladi Sam
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: either would be fine
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: only one for now
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : any where between 2hr to 5hr+
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like playing rpgs, making activities, playing with graphics, ect... kinda nerdy stuff sometimes
NOTES: I will get along with many people... I would like someone who talks A LOT becuase I'm a regular chatter box... HOWEVER, I can not STAND StIcKy CaPs... Chat speak I can stand but not that!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:16 pm
USER NAME: Lady Callie R Gasper
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Female
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 2 at the most
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Hours. Upon hours. Usually from the time I wake up until I get too tired to type. Seriously.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Reading, photoshop, poetry, blogging, gaia, photography, video games.
NOTES: I am a likeable person. I get along with anyone as long as they dont have terrible grammar. That tends to annoy me to death. Spelling errors are withstandable. I love getting to know people, and I especially enjoy helping in anyway that I possibly can. I like to feel like a mentor or a protector. =P

Anyway, whoever I get to adopt will definitely not regret it. I like to spoil. =P
I also prefer someone younger than I am. (16)

Thank you<3  

Lady Callie G

8,900 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chaos Harpie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:33 pm
USER NAME: Harppy Brother
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Does not matter
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1-2
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 3-6 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : drawing, movies, and helping
NOTES: I want to help people so they know what to do unlike me in the beginning also i do not accept beggers  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:43 pm

USER NAME: PKfireice
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Male
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : anywhere from half hour - to several hours daily
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :video games (halo 3 in particular), Xanth series, snowboarding.
NOTES: I'm not the richest person, but I can help someone new, not completely bu giving them money, but mostly from helping them to become independent on gaia. I expect to be active in the upcoming battle system, so can maybe give some extra rings, recipes, ect. I am fond of giving gifts, in fact about 15 mins ago, I gave a friend a plasma gear.

PKfireice

KissMy5Ass

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:34 am
USER NAME: Demonic_Evil61, many refer to me as either Demonic or Evil.(I admit that my username is a bit of a mouthful for everyday use)

LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Female, guys really get on my nerves and I have a tendency to shout and throw things at them. sweatdrop

HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1 for the time being

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1 or 2 hours

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Trinity Blood, and I enjoy drawing the Inuyasha characters

NOTES: I don't want to adopt people that are so new that they need everything supplied for them, but I will help you out and show you around. I just am not very 'rich' and can't afford to be donating every 2 minutes, I'm not saying that I won't donate.

((How does this work? DO we request who we want to adopt or are we assigned someone???))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:04 pm
USER NAME: tai riruki
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: eather
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1 (for now)
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : about 3-5 hours (hahah no life)
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i like anime....naruto (like jap. but im ok with the english dub, bleach(same) tsubasa adn helsing. i like manga i like alive and cresent moon
NOTES: im preatty laid back an love nature and stuff like that and love wolfs ^_^  

Hikami Keisetsu

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:13 pm
This is interesting ;3 i'll do it ^^

USERNAME: Czarinas Knife, but you can call me Czar or Knife =3

LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Either one =3 *Please, someone laid back; high strung talkers dont sit well with me...

HOW MANY DO YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: many, MANY hours ( like a job really, sweatdrop )

HOBBIES (MOVIES BOOKS, ECT.) : Anime, comedy, movies, >3< men xd lol Action, fighting (especially watching the UFC...)

NOTES: I will do my best to befriend someone, and also help them out with what ever they need---as far as donating, i can, but dont expect 10k or something ridiculous like that---if i had it, i would---but please, dont bug me with such things.

I would mostly like to become friends and show them around---help them out and teach them as much as i know and have learned ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:03 pm
USER NAME: Serbus
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Either.
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: One.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : at least 4 hours per day, usually more.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like a wide variety of books, but I don't watch much television, so my movies are limited. For books I like fantasy and sci-fi. I also love to paint. I'm currently majoring in English.
NOTES: I really have troubles with chat speak. I'd prefer someone who spells out all their words, even if they don't spell them right. I understand that spelling and grammar is a problem for some people, but at least try. I don't really give out a lot of gifts, and when I do it's for a very good reason. I prefer to help people by giving advice, making gift art and being a good friend.

-Teshia  

serbus

Bisket1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:31 pm
User name: Bisket1
Looking to adopt male or female: either or
How many to adopt: any amount
TIme spent online: a few hours a day
Hobbies: Im a jack of all trades but im willing to learn new things everyday now matter how wewierd or eccentric
Note: Ive been with gaia for a while and i have my dream avi which i havent changed in two years so im willing to donate just about everything so just let me adopt you if your looking for a friend more than a mentor  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff