Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:20 pm
*in a normal tone she adds* "then they must know ways to hiding theyr intent and theyr words from my winds, there is not neccesarily evil who rule the darkness though!"*logen had now transformed back  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:21 pm
Yeah...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:22 pm
well you'll definetly need to learn how to survive the shadows od the forest because like i said i adapted but it wasn't easy! if you're gonna head for the center then plz let me teach you to become 1 with the darkness itself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:24 pm
if evil does not rule this forest then someone or something has dark designs ageinst the earth mother  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:25 pm
You will have to teach me tomorrow, becouse i am Tired and i would have to rest, if i have to use my powers for doing so,  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:27 pm
*logen adds to Kenji's comment* "or are trying to do something new with theyr power..."  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:29 pm
here's the thing there is no such thing as evil or good it's all in the hearts! your element isn't something that comes naturally it's something that comes through your emotions! Kenji you are angry at the hunter who killed your parents your BURN with rage! Logen you are full of curiousity and so eager to find the answers you are wind! Me i've had no past nor future, I've wandered aimlessly wondering why this world, so dark and futile, i've become dark for i have no intentions on anything!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:30 pm
the reason i know something bad is happening is becouse the garou race are the agents of the earth mother when a garou dies there soul becomes one with the earth mother to bring a garou soul out of the earth mother there would need to be a horribley evil disturbance  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:30 pm
Oh... eek Crap. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:31 pm
and Sora you are cold at the touch, your heart is kind, but you flow like water so there for you are a water user.  

Shadens_inferno

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:32 pm
lupinewarrior
the reason i know something bad is happening is becouse the garou race are the agents of the earth mother when a garou dies there soul becomes one with the earth mother to bring a garou soul out of the earth mother there would need to be a horribley evil disturbance
or an extremely dark heart out there seeking destruction upon the regions of this world.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:32 pm
Shadens_inferno
and Sora you are cold at the touch, your heart is kind, but you flow like water so there for you are a water user.

eek How did you know those things?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:33 pm
if we are to learn any thing we need to go to these etheril garou and then see what power lerks in this forest  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:34 pm
lupinewarrior
if we are to learn any thing we need to go to these etheril garou and then see what power lerks in this forest
True 3nodding  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games