Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:05 pm
Yarror stepping in front kicked back catching her with his foot and swung her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:17 pm
Mariele reached down and held on to the foot below her. Shifting her weight, she threw Yarror over her head at the same time she landed on the floor. She'd been prepared, so she quickly rolled over and stood up again. Yarror had been caught by surprise, so it took him a moment longer to get up. Mariele glared warily at her two opponents now, making sure to also keep Ria in her line of sight.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:20 pm
''Ha, you really think you can beat the guardain of stregth?'' She laughed. ''You really think werewolves killed your whoever? Tell me did you get a good look?'' She laughed but at the same time was serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:27 pm
"Trust me, I don't think there's any other creature in the world who looks like you," said Mariele snarling. This time she was able to tackle Ebony and bring her to the ground. She raised her arm and began delivering rapid multiples of punches. Her aim was true, she just hoped she was putting enough force in - she was angry, and wanted damage.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:26 am

Ria watched carefully. "Ebony, we were in the middle of a conversation. Regardless of what you heard, you know what they say about eavesdroppers now don't you?" She said with a patronizing smile. But she was older, and wiser, so it fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:41 pm
''And I'm aware of what I heard, but the girl wants to know the truth, and the truth holds rage, desire to kill.'' She said calmy. ''Seize.'' A voice came from the roof. Pulling back she lookd up to see Roc.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:04 pm
"What?" Mariele paused for just a fraction of a second at the sound of a voice in the roof, and it cost her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:21 pm
Jumping up quickly she brushed off quickly. ''Roc.'' She greeted calmly.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:19 pm
"Ebony." Said Ria, getting frustrated. "I don't think she was talking to you. So I want to talk to Mariele. Maybe before you jump into other people's conversations....literally, you should check to see if it involves you." She was getting angry, but she kept her cool, she was good at that. She just wanted to get Mariele out of there, she was interesting, and it would be a pity if Ebony killed her now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:28 pm
''I jumped off what she said, not what you were talking about.''She hissed.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:18 pm
Marile wondered whether it would be wiser to just leave now and let the two wolves fight among themselves - it might save her some trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:07 pm
She growled then grinned.  

Denki Nasu

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:19 pm
Lia nodded at the other girl's response. Uuugh, think we could get out of this somehow? Fake an illness? Maybe a death?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:00 am
'Just live with it. Class will be over in a few minutes anyways' Elizabeth smiled, nodding her head towards the clock.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:30 pm
Making a decision, Mariele grabbed the olive branch and hurled it with precision, where it landed among the two arguing wolves' feet. "You can keep your peace," she spat at Ria. Running quickly so no humans would see her, she turned and exited the classroom and then the school. "School really isn't worth it. I can't even make it through all my classes for more than one day in a row." she thought, as she ran just a bit faster and reveled in her speed. It felt like she'd did the right thing though.

Within minutes Mariele reached the outskirts of Forks and found a beggar, who she'd been keeping an eye on for just this purpose. Coming up behind him she snapped his neck and began to drink thirstily.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff