Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:36 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She smiled at him. "Genjutsus don't work on me," she said as she placed the kunai back in her pockets. "I'm blind so...." she laughed.

"ok gess that would meen your at a disadvanteg aganced my jusu."

She frowns a bit. "Don't underestimate me, just because I'm blind..." she said while crosing her arms.

"i'm not my teatcher was blind."

She has a surprised expression on her face. "H-He was? Who was your teacher?" Shizuka asked him eagerly.

"gaunt just gaunt never told us about himself just that he wanted to be left alone by the out side world."

"Really....? Wow.... I wouldn't have mind meeting him..." she said, smiling toward him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:38 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She frowns a bit. "Don't underestimate me, just because I'm blind..." she said while crosing her arms.

She has a surprised expression on her face. "H-He was? Who was your teacher?" Shizuka asked him eagerly.

"gaunt just gaunt never told us about himself just that he wanted to be left alone by the out side world."

"Really....? Wow.... I wouldn't have mind meeting him..." she said, smiling toward him.
"he disapeared when we were attacked by the sound village." Milo sais wih a bit of sorrow  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:41 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"he disapeared when we were attacked by the sound village." Milo sais wih a bit of sorrow

Her eyes widened a bit. "Oh... I'm so sorry..." Shizuka said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:43 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"it's ok we took a oath to eet up agen." tash sais wile staring down at his shoos.  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:44 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"it's ok we took a oath to eet up agen." tash sais wile staring down at his shoos.

"Oh... Then I have faith that you will," she said, smiling at him. "Was he really strong? Sorry... I'm just curious... I've never heard of another blind ninja"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:46 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Oh... Then I have faith that you will," she said, smiling at him. "Was he really strong? Sorry... I'm just curious... I've never heard of another blind ninja"
"i couldn't beet him one on one and i was the best at that in our group togther we only rarly got a stalemate and the other times he would win."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:49 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"i couldn't beet him one on one and i was the best at that in our group togther we only rarly got a stalemate and the other times he would win."

"Whoa.... I would've liked for someone like him to train me..." she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:55 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Whoa.... I would've liked for someone like him to train me..." she said smiling.
"he was good he said his trik was just lisening to the breathing of his opponent then acting on that, he could hear any one in a 1 mile strech around him making hinding worthluss and he could hear the wisle of my strings making my jutsu useless."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:16 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"he was good he said his trik was just lisening to the breathing of his opponent then acting on that, he could hear any one in a 1 mile strech around him making hinding worthluss and he could hear the wisle of my strings making my jutsu useless."

"Wow..." she was completely surprised. "His hearing... it's so acurate.... I must train more...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:21 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"Wow..." she was completely surprised. "His hearing... it's so acurate.... I must train more...."

"you'll lern it soon anof."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:24 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She bowed to him politely. "Thank you... you just gave me inspiration to train harder." she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:28 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She bowed to him politely. "Thank you... you just gave me inspiration to train harder." she smiled at him.

"hey that alwase help. hey what do you want to do not i'm bored."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:30 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She laughed a bit. "Well... I was planning to go to my village.... but if your bored... hmm... we can train a little more"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:31 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

She laughed a bit. "Well... I was planning to go to my village.... but if your bored... hmm... we can train a little more"

"alright," going into his defence stance he pulled out the small pupets from his pocets."you first."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:38 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"alright," going into his defence stance he pulled out the small pupets from his pocets."you first."

She did some hand seals. "Doton: Doryuudan - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Missile," a huge eart dragon emerges from the ground and launches itself toward milo.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff