Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:11 pm
Bella was happy to he wasn't after a vampire girl, but she was still worried. She felt happy though - she had always liked Jasper, and now he finally seemed to like her back. She nuzzled into him, hoping it wouldn't make Alice jealous. She didn't want to loose anymore people she cared for. "Ali... Ed said he'd be gone for a while. But what's 'a while' to vampires? For a human it's only a few days.... but when the Volturrie said 'a while' they meant at least 30 years." Vampire time was definitely different then human time... but that happened when you had an eternity instead of approximately 90 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:59 am
"You know Bella, there are two seperate ways to measure time." She said with a grin. "Human time, and Volturi time. He'll be gone for a few days, I don't know yet, he hasn't decided." She said, and when they reached the mall, she came to a halt. "Ok! Here we go team, boys! Front and centre." Emmet and Jasper came to a halt in front of her. "You take the boys side, Rosalie, Bella and I have the girls side of the store! We have one hour. GO!" She said, laughing, as Jasper and Emmet ran off into the store, while the girls entered at a much more human pace.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:26 am
"Come on Bella. We need to get clothes for you and the babies" Rosalie said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:19 pm
"Alright," Bella smiled. She still felt a huge hole in her heart, but she followed Alice and Rose. "I guess the first thing we should do is choose the theme of the room. What do you guys think it should be?"  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:25 am
"Hmm, I think it should be music." Said Alice. "You know, that sort of theme, with matching decorations and stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:24 pm
"But then it would look like Edward's room," Bella smiled. "I think... maybe jungle animals? Or rubber duckies? Oooh, or maybe this cute little baby Snoopy and Woodstock!" She laughed. Bella began pushing her troubles out of her head. Edward had to come back sooner or later. And if he didn't, she always had Jake.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:20 pm
"Or little baby animals. I could paint some different ones in the room" Rosalie suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:36 pm
"But wouldn't that make all of you hungry?" Bella joked.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:14 am
"Ha ha." Rosalie smiled. "Or there's the baby Winnie the Pooh and friends" she suggested, racking her brains for more ideas.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:33 pm
"Hmm, not what I meant with music but ok, maybe....hmm, dance? Don't little girls always love dance?" Alice asked with curiosity, never remembering what it had been for her to be a child.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:35 pm
"But won't they both be sleeping in the same room? We don't want to make it all girl. If we do it Winnie the Pooh or baby animals or something along those lines than it will be ok" Rosalie pointed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:53 pm
"Of course, perhaps, baby animals would do the trick, they could practice on them if they turn out to be not normal." Said Alice with a grin, before going into a vision. "He's staying for 2 days, he'll be back, but I don't know if he'll be apologizing, he hasn't decided yet."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:25 pm
"He'll get over it eventually" Rose reassured Bella.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:07 pm
"He better," Bella said bitterly. "I think I should change before he comes back. Then there's nothing he can possibly do about it. He's so stubborn and I know why, but it's gotten ridiculous! He's just making a terd of himself now." She sighed angrily. "Anyway.... it could also be an under the sea theme. Or victorian. That'd be so precious! The basenettes could be blue and pink lace, and have those little drapes over them. But then it may look like more of a doll house...."  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:40 pm
"You know what." Said Alice with a grin. "We might have to take a break in 3...2...1." Bella's stomach growled on cue and Alice's bell laugh rang. "Time to feed the human!"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff