Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:35 pm
she nodded and ran up to him then walked with him down the street, "u.....i mean........w.....whats you name???.." she looked at him slightly afraid that he would be mad at the question,  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:41 pm
"You honestly think I would remember? Perhaps you may be able to ask my victims for advice. They may be dead, but they still seem smarter than you are..." He still didn't look at her. Finally, he arrived at a black door in the back of a warehouse. He inserted some water into the keyhole and it opened a few seconds later. He stepped through, finally looking at her. "You want in or not?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:02 am
she walked in and shut the door, she looked around and saw meany crates covered with gray tarps, "........have i upset you???......." she finally dared to look at him,  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:06 am
User Image
Class: Vampire/fallen halfling (she has black wings that fold to her back and dissapear)  

AkatsukiTiger

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:10 am
(ohiyo princess chan!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:33 pm
(Yay! Summer!)

"No, no, I'm not offended, just trying to comprehend how you'd think that I'd remember my own name with al seriousness! No, not offended at all!" He flopped on an old mattress in a corner, his bed for the time being. Various chips and drinks were scattered on the floor, and a week-old pizza rotted in another corner. A rotting smell was coming from the back room, which was locked... for a reason...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:24 am
(*lets out girly scream again,* ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!.....hehe! 4laugh )

"oh, okey then," she smiled at him, "my name is Lilly,"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:17 pm
He scoffed, then smiled ruefully. "You buried the bodies of the woman and her poodle, correct? If you do not seek that kind of work and are the squeamish type, don't go into the back room..."

(Not exactly. It's where he keeps his victims. twisted )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:30 pm
"oh...okey, well where should we start? there is much to do"

(i knew that, i just watched the frankinstine monster movie so i'm kinda stuck on it 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:38 pm
"Whoever said we were starting anything? I just allowed you to come along for whatever ******** ride I call a life." He sniffed, then gagged. "Ugh! The body room is starting to stink up again! Hold on a moment." He unlocked the door with a key he formed out of ice, the real one lost long ago. The dead bodies rolled out onto the floor. Some were fresh, looking like they should still be alive. Others were... deteriorated. There were people of all ages, all genders, all races. He did not discriminate in his hatred. He went to the mattress, pulled out a flamethrower from underneath it, and set to work on incinerating the remains...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:16 pm
she lightly slapped him upside the head, he stood there in shock, half anoyed and half looking like he would kill her on the spot, "snap out of it!!!!!!! i want to help you recover you memories, not sit around and watch you burn bodys!!!!!!!!! now stop sulking and pay attention!!!!!" she looked at him not a single bit of fear in her eyes,  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:57 pm
As the last of the bodies turned to ash, he stopped. "Whoever said I want to recover my memories? If I do, I do. I just allow you to do what you will, as long as I can do what I will. Capische?" He froze over the slapped half of his face, the cold nullifying the pain. He went and pulled a Hungry Man dinner out of a fridge nearby, putting it in a dingy microwave like nothing was wrong...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:33 am
"don't you want to be complete??" she went to touch him but as she did another memory hit him so powerfully she went flying back and hit a wall she slid down it slightly and fell to the ground, unconciouse,

the sean was befor him he could see it, it was himself talking to a girl with a hood over her face, "don't do this!!!! you'll die!" she beconed unto him, tears running down her face, he turns and responds, "no one would care" and walks away, she shouts after him, "thats not true!!!!!!" then wispers to herself, "i would.......i love you" but to late he was gone,....

(hehe, i kinda baced it off of roxas's departure in KH2)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:16 pm
He turned at her, face angry. "STOP DOING THAT!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:49 am
she didn't move, a long scratch on her right cheek submitted blood to the serface,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff